Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-13-2019, 02:00 AM   #46
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

still loving your story

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 01:00 PM   #47
Luffy90

Chapter 26

Ashley could feel Josh tense up the second she gripped his cock with her hand. As she moved her head towards him, she could feel every pulse his cock made in her hand, and she knew there was no way to avoid what was coming. She just hoped it would taste better than the pizza guy’s cum from earlier in the evening.

“Fuuuuck! That feels too good.” Josh said out loud as she started to work his cock. He opened his eyes and looked down to see Ashley move her head back and forth along his cock. He struggled to keep himself steady as he got closer and closer to the edge. And just a few seconds later, not even halfway through the first minute, he came.

Ashley could feel her mouth fill up as several waves of cum shot out from his cock. She was taken by surprise with how much actually came out of him, since it wasn’t even his first load of the day. Once it finally stopped shooting out of him, she could feel it move back and forth inside of her mouth as she tried her best to not stop the blow-job. She knew she had to continue for the whole minute to not fail the dare. But within just a few seconds, it got too hard to breathe so she decided to just go ahead and swallow it. She let his cock out of her mouth for a second and quickly leaned back and swallowed it all at once. She could hear Lucy was about to complain as she released his cock from her mouth, but Lucy quickly shut up as soon as she realized what was happening. Ashley then quickly started back up with the blow-job, and she knew it would be much easier now that she was done with the worst part.

“Woah.” Lucy was surprised to see what her friend just did. “Nicely done Ash. I did not expect you to do that.”

Josh who was just as surprised, just stared down at Ashley as she kept working on his cock. He could not believe how good this felt after he had just had his orgasm, and he felt that a huge burden was lifted from him now that he hopefully could go the rest of the dare without cumming once more. Normally, once he came when jerking off by himself he always stopped after he shot his load, but now, having her give him a blow-job when his cock was so sensitive, it was a completely new feeling he had never experienced before.

“Alright, first minute is over.” Lucy announced.

Ashley released his cock from her mouth again, and used her arm to wipe her face clean from what had to be a mix of her spit and his cum running down her chin from her mouth. It was hard to keep everything inside as his cock filled up most of her mouth once she had it inside of her.

Lucy walked on her knees over to where Ashley had just been and met Josh’s eyes as she looked up at him, while taking a hold of his cock and leading it inside of her mouth. She could taste the slightly salty flavour of what had to be some leftover cum still mixed with Ash’s spit left on his cock.
She wasn’t used to anything this big, so she had to mostly focus on the tip of his cock while making sure she used her hand to jerk him off at the same time. But to her own surprise she found herself really turned on by doing this. Most of the dares so far had been done by the others, so now that it was her turn she found herself enjoying it more than she ever thought she would.

Once they had both finished their three minutes each, Lucy let go of his cock as Ashley called that the last minute was over. She was so turned on after this dare and secretly had hoped that she would manage to make him cum again. But she didn’t want to say or show how into it she was, so she let it go without saying anything.

Out of breath and hard as a rock again, Josh took a seat at the edge of the bathtub to collect himself. “That was amazing. I dunno what to say really... just, thank you.”

Ashley and Lucy just smiled at each other. “I guess we did a good job then?” Lucy said.

“Seems so.” Ashley replied. “Well if both of you are ready, i think we should head back down to Luke. He’s gotta be bored now, being by himself down there for so long.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post:
Old 02-13-2019, 02:58 PM   #48
Thatboy
getDare Sweetheart

When’s the book coming out!?

18 Year Old Male, Bi
Likes & Limits:

Limits:
  • Scat
  • Blood
  • permanent
  • Family

• Denial
  • Humiliation
  • Secret tasks though the day
  • Anal
  • Hidden Public
  • Chasity
  • LOVES Bladder Control

Spoiler:
Teach this new sissy a good lesson on being a good girl

Denied by Girls fool check pm dares
Thatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 06:22 PM   #49
LoveRub

Keep it going, this is great

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM Dares
LoveRub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 11:57 AM   #50
LoveRub

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM Dares
Old 02-26-2019, 07:27 PM   #51
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Fantastic, waiting for next installment
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 07:23 PM   #52
LoveRub

Waiting for the next one

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM Dares
Old 03-23-2019, 01:17 PM   #53
Luffy90

Chapter 27

“So, how did it go?” Luke asked, as the others came back down. He noticed that Josh’s pubes had been shaved off, but avoided saying anything about it. “Did Josh survive your blow-jobs?”

“Sorry, but we won’t share any details.” Lucy answered mockingly. “You forfeited the dare after all.”

“Fine...” Luke seemed slightly annoyed after having his question denied, but gave up asking for more details. “Josh, your turn then to end this round.”

“Alright.” Josh said, but stopped for a second before he rolled his turn. “Is it okay for everyone if this is the last one for tonight? We don’t have to end the game there, but we could continue in the morning? It’s getting really late, and i think we could all use some sleep to recharge and think of more creative stuff for tomorrow?”

“It’s fine with me.” Ashley said quickly. She was just happy that Josh wanted to keep the game going through the next day as well. “Lucy? What do you think?”

“Sure, i’m in.” She replied back.

“Me too.” Luke added.

“Alright, let’s see what i get for tonight’s last round then...” Josh rolled his next turn. “From one dare to the next... A new dare from Ashley this time.”

Ashley took a moment to decide on a new dare. “Alright Josh. You might be on to something about us having to think of new dares for tomorrow. It’s hard to make up new stuff on the spot. But since most of the dares tonight have mostly involved only you boys. I’ll give this dare a chance to involve us girls again. Your dare is to roll our names two times. And you have to go down on the persons rolled for one minute each. Or two minutes in total if it’s the same person. And yes, that includes Luke.”

“Fair enough. I just hope i don’t get Luke then.” He let out a nervous laugh as he plotted their names in Lucy’s phone. “Alright, let’s see what fate has in store for me then.” He spun the wheel and waited for it to stop. “Fuck! First one is Luke...” He spun the wheel again. “And second is Ashley.”

“Ooooh” Lucy seemed happy with these results. “Are we finally going to get some boy on boy action? Or are you going to chicken out like Luke did?”

Josh took a while to decide. The last thing he wanted was to suck his best friends cock, but he also really did not want to let this chance to go down on Ashley slip past him. This night had already let him experience a lot of things he had never done before sexually, but he had yet to experience going down on a girl. “I’m sorry Luke, but a dare is a dare. Trust me, this is as awkward for me as it probably is for you, but i don’t want to take a forfeit for this.”

“Alright then. I’ll get the stopwatch ready while you fix your seats.” Lucy said.

They pulled two of the chairs away from the table and Luke and Ashley sat down in them next to each other so that Josh could kneel in front of both of them and go from one person to the other quickly.

Lucy stood up as well and got behind Josh as he knelt down in front of Luke and Ashley. She wanted the best view possible. “Ready Josh?”

Josh gave an awkward look up at Luke, who had already closed his eyes. “I am, let’s just get this over with.”

Ashley and Lucy both made sure to get a good view as Lucy started the countdown. “Three... two... one... start!”
The following 7 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post:
Old 03-29-2019, 05:00 AM   #54
Luffy90

Chapter 28

As he heard Lucy give the start signal, Josh took Luke’s cock gently in his hand and guided it into his mouth. He appreciated the fact that it was still soft so that there was less of a chance of an accident happening in his mouth for the next minute, but he knew it wouldn’t be soft for long. After all that had just happened to himself, Josh now knew how good it felt to have someone go down on him, and a mouth was still a mouth after all.

“Get a bit more passion in there will you? I’m sure Luke would appreciate a bit more effort being made.” Lucy commented from behind him.

Josh tried to go at a safe speed, but he knew the chances of either Lucy or Ashley calling him out on it would come eventually, so he started going at a more normal pace. The same pace that the two girls had done to him earlier, but he still avoided using his tongue to not give Luke any more pleasure than he needed to. The girls wouldn’t be able to tell if he did that or not, and he knew Luke wouldn’t call him out on it.

“That’s more like it.” Lucy commented again, happy that her demands were followed. “How does it feel Luke, to have your friend’s mouth around your dick like that?” She asked, but got no answer from him. Luke just kept his eyes closed and tried his best to relax as much as he could.

It did not take much longer before Josh felt Luke’s cock get erect as it quickly grew bigger inside of his mouth, and it became harder and harder to not get his tongue involved as he moved his head up and down. The spit in his mouth that had built up also started running out along the shaft of Luke’s cock and helped lubricate it, making the whole motion smoother and easier.

As the blow-job kept going, Luke found himself surprised by how good it felt. If it kept going at this rate he would not know if he could manage to keep himself from cumming or not. He opened his eyes slightly to see what was going on around him, but quickly regretted his decision as he could see Lucy standing behind Josh being really into it watching this unfold. She was holding her phone with the timer in her right hand while softly massaging her right breast with her other hand, only causing him to be more turned on than he already had gotten. Not having been able to count the time that had passed so far, he didn’t dare to look over at Ashley after seeing what Lucy was doing, and just quickly closed his eyes again to try to stay as calm as he could.

Whether it was subconsciously or not, Josh found himself getting more and more into it the longer the dare lasted. He still did not want Luke to accidentally cum inside of his mouth, but for some reason he could not stop himself from doing the best he could as he went on with the dare. He could see Luke’s breathing got more intense by how his stomach moved and he started to struggle more to keep his legs still and under control. But before he got time to worry, or even think more about what could happen if he kept going, he felt Lucy’s hand tap him on his shoulder and announced that the first minute was over.

“Ashley is next then. Remember, you’re not taking any breaks between these two.” Lucy said firmly.

Luke let out a huge sigh of relief as his cock got released from Josh’s mouth and he finally got a chance to calm himself down again. Never had he imagined that receiving a blow-job from Josh would feel that good, but he kept those thoughts to himself and didn’t let anyone else know how close he actually got during that event.

Josh moved over in front of Ashley and quickly glanced up at her. Their eyes met for a second, both looking slightly nervous for what was about to happen, but she quickly averted her stare once they made contact. He then placed his hands on both her inner thighs and moved closer between her legs. Finally he would get to find out what it was like to go down on a girl.
The following 8 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post:
Old 04-30-2019, 04:28 PM   #55
shadow575

Is this over now?? It’s so good!!
Currently owned and cumless until Jan 25 2025
Kik kingzack490
shadow575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 04:36 PM   #56
ChastisedBaby

This is great, what happened to it?

Likes/Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89112

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85032

Please send me a dare and I will send one in return

Kik: littlemendel
ChastisedBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 04:07 AM   #57
mr willson

Nice writing stile and good story line.

reply to email below and tell me you are from getdare and tell me about yourself.

[email protected]
mr willson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 12:23 PM   #58
Luffy90

Chapter 29

As his head got closer, he could see how wet she had become from everything she and the group had done so far tonight. His head was all fuzzy from excitement as he approached her with his mouth. He was actually doing this, and he almost struggled believe it even though his target was right in front of his eyes.
He had often imagined what this would actually be like. What the taste would be and what the smell would be like. But now that it was actually happening, none of that mattered to him. He only focused on what was right in front of him. Ashley’s naked and wet pussy, waiting for his tongue to reach it.

As he finally made contact, Ashley flinched and instinctively tried to close her legs. So instead of keeping them spread wide, he moved his arms underneath her legs and around her thighs to stay in control and keep her legs on each side of his head, but have them spread enough to be able to move his head around freely.
The warmth of her thighs hitting his cheeks as he started to move his tongue around was a feeling that made him hornier than he had ever been before, and he could feel his cock start to bounce between his legs as it became rock hard from the blood pulsing through it.
There was so much to explore. Her clit was his natural target as it was what he knew would likely give her the most pleasure from his own research. But now that he had the chance to explore, he tried to move all around her. From the outer lips, to the inner lips and everywhere in between. He wanted to try it all. He looked up for a quick second as he moved around and could see that she was leaning her head back from enjoyment, so he had to be doing something right, only to have it be confirmed further by her hand landing on his head and moving through his hair, giving him a slight hold to make sure his head was locked on to her.

Getting a bit more confident, Josh decided to try and stick his tongue a bit inside of her, just to see how it was. But as he did, she quickly squeezed her legs tighter around his cheeks. And not knowing if it was from pleasure, or just a signal for him not to do that, he decided to stick to the outside. This was still new territory for him after all and he did not want to push his luck.

“And time!” Lucy announced. “That was quite the show though. Shame to see it end so quickly, I almost didn’t want to stop it.”

Josh reluctantly pulled away and looked up at Ashley, who gave him a wink back with a shy smile on her face. At least he didn’t mess it up, he thought to himself as he got back to his seat.

As Lucy was the only one not involved in the last dare, she figured the others wanted to calm down a bit so she took charge of the talking. “Well, that wraps up the game for tonight then. So just to summarize quickly, everyone has a forfeit, except Josh. And I guess we can figure those out tomorrow. But what about clothing? Should we stay like this for now? I mean we are just gonna sleep and wake up anyway. I think we have gotten pretty comfortable with seeing everyones bodies by now.”

“Fine with me.” Luke answered, having no objections to keeping the girls naked for another day. Ashley and Josh both nodded in agreement.

“Since nobody objects, I guess we will call it there then. Have you thought about where we will sleep tonight Ash?” Lucy asked.

“Yeah, you and me will take my room. Josh you can sleep in my sister’s room, And Luke you can sleep in my parents room. I’ve already made the beds, and I’ll fix the rooms tomorrow. They are not back until Sunday evening, so we still have all of tomorrow, and potentially the night to Sunday as well if we keep it going longer. But we don’t have to worry about that now, let’s just get some sleep and try to think of some more ideas for tomorrow, and we’ll take it from there.” Ashley looked at everyone to see if it was okay before continuing. “Alright, but just to be clear guys, do not snoop around in my sister or my parents rooms. I don’t want to get blamed if things don’t look normal when they get back. Fixing their bed’s again is easy enough, but I’m not gonna be able to explain if things in their rooms has moved around. Promise?”

Both Luke and Josh promised to not touch anything, and they got upstairs and split up in their designated rooms. It had been a crazy night so far, and every one of them seemed eager to continue in the morning.

Spoiler:
I'm sorry for the insanely long pause, i'll try my best not to let it happen again. At least not for this long. =)
The following 2 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post:
Old 05-05-2020, 12:30 PM   #59
jk37

Glad this is back! Great story, thanks for sharing!

Likes: edging, exhibition, Cock and Ball Bondage, CBT, anal play, CEI
Dislikes: pee, pain, denial, sissy
Limit: Face, Public, Friends and Family, poo
jk37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 01:38 PM   #60
Luffy90

Chapter 30

“Hey! Wake up.”

Josh heard a voice calling, but didn’t fully register it as it had just broken his deep sleep.

“Josh! You’re in my bed.” The voice called again, a little louder this time.

“Wha?…” He almost managed to speak a proper word before he opened his eyes and looked through the room. Taking a few seconds to finally realize he wasn’t in his bed at home. “Ashley? What’s wrong?” He asked, not managing to see her properly.

“It’s not my sister, no.” The light turned on.

Josh quickly sat up in the bed as he realized who it was. Also remembering he was naked, he tightened the sheets around himself to not let her see anything. “Ellie? I, uh… what are you doing here?” He was completely taken by surprise. Ashley had told them she would not be back until at least Sunday afternoon.

“What am I doing? In my own room?” Ellie had a sly smile on her face as she approached him and sat down at the end of the bed. “I was planning to sleep. In my own bed… But i found a boy named Josh already occupying it. thats what I am doing.” She started to lift the end of the bed sheets up, revealing Josh’s legs, but he quickly placed his hands over the sheets to block her from lifting it any further. “So Josh, I think the question should be, what are you doing?”

Lost for words, Josh started to panic. “I… Ashley said you were out. So… I thought…” He struggled to find the right words before she interrupted him.

“So you thought you’d sleep in my bed? Naked, I would guess by the looks of it?” She stood up and pulled her t-shirt off, revealing her bra to him. She was a bit smaller in the chest area than her sister, leaning more towards the same size as Lucy. Then to his surprise, she pulled her pants and socks off too, leaving her in just her underwear. Before sitting back down in the bed on the opposite side of him. Legs crossed, with her feet touching each other as she warmed them with her hands, giving herself a quick foot rub.

Josh had the most confused look on his face. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean… I can leave.”

“You can’t leave.” She stopped him from doing anything. And she reached behind her back to undo her bra.

Josh could feel his heart start to race. “Ellie, wait. What are you doing?” He rubbed his eyes for a second, still waking up and taking it all in. “Aren’t you like what? Fourteen? Fifteen?”

“Sixteen.” She answered quickly. “So don’t worry about that.” She undid her bra and it fell down in front of her, letting him get a free look at her boobs, before she tossed the bra to the ground next to the bed. “It would be perfectly legal, whatever you were thinking about.”

Josh quickly averted his eyes as he caught himself staring at her chest. “I’m not sure I understand...” He then felt her start to move towards him and quickly looked back at her. She carefully crawled on top of him and sat down on where she imagined his crotch were hiding underneath the cover. He could feel his now very erect cock being trapped underneath the weight of her sitting down on top of him, only separated by the sheet he was covering himself with. “Why are you doing this all of a sudden? We have barely even spoken to each other before. Ashley would kill me if she saw whatever is happening right now.”

"What do you think is happening right now Josh?" Ellie leaned forward until her mouth was right next to his ear, before she whispered to him. “I’ve seen everything you guys did tonight. Everything.”
The following 3 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk