Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-27-2019, 04:15 PM   #1
HannahSlut
getDare Sweetheart

Default Break in the latex slut 26F

Hey y’all. I recently bought this dress: https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=19052 and a hood. I have the day off tomorrow. I am going to get it out tomorrow and wear it most of the day.

I would love to be broken in a little by all y’all.

I am to only wear 4" heels or taller except for dance practice.

Likes: Submissive, Insertion, Anal, Ice, Body Writing,Semi-Public, Slight Pain, Clothing control

Toys: Dildo and nipple clamps

Limits: Piss, Pictures, Family, Friends

HannahSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 04:21 PM   #2
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Pair of your 4 inch heels are a must with this... It's a shame you don't have a butt plug.. sometime during the day drop the contents of your purse by "accident" pick the bulk of it up by bending over

Last edited by MrSpanker; 10-27-2019 at 04:28 PM.
MrSpanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 04:24 PM   #3
Golurkghost

hmmm sounds intriguing. Too bad I have to work in the morning. But I think to start, you put on the nipple clamps underneath the dress when you put it on, and keep it that way the entire time you are in the dress tomorrow.
Items: Violet Wand, Lovense MAX 2, about 20 clothes pins, nipple clamps w/chain, clover clamps, various candles, rubber cock rings, cock/ball harness, bed restraints, wartenburg wheel, flogger, crop, 4ft string, hair ties, plastic clamps. Also willing to improvise.
Likes: Light to medium cbt, cock/ball bondage, nipple torture/play, cum control/milking
Dislikes: anal play, ball busting
Limits: Blood, scat, public, permanent marks
Golurkghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 07:27 PM   #4
HannahSlut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
Pair of your 4 inch heels are a must with this... It's a shame you don't have a butt plug.. sometime during the day drop the contents of your purse by "accident" pick the bulk of it up by bending over
I can do better and wear my 6 inch heels sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golurkghost View Post
hmmm sounds intriguing. Too bad I have to work in the morning. But I think to start, you put on the nipple clamps underneath the dress when you put it on, and keep it that way the entire time you are in the dress tomorrow.
My nipples will be so sensitive. I’ll have to make sure it doesn’t mess up the dress but it should be fine!

Likes: Submissive, Insertion, Anal, Ice, Body Writing,Semi-Public, Slight Pain, Clothing control

Old 10-27-2019, 08:37 PM   #5
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I cant see how you wear knickers in that so perhaps you dont wear any ot will be easier not wearing any
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 12:38 AM   #6
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

The dress should feel nice keeping you all wrapped up. Make sure to give it a rub down with latex care and cleaners every few hours. Makes it extra shiny but also your rubbing yourself all over.

I would also have you wear the hood for at least half the day. So you cane enjoy the full experience.

Following on from that try doing some house work in the outfit and a little excercise. Maybe 30 mins of exercises and clean the kitchen and bathroom.

Following all this have your dildo set up on your mirror for 5 mins of sucking every two hours. So you can enjoy how you look in the outfit.

Every other hour you should grab the dildo for 10 minutes of fucking. Infront of the mirror, in your bathroom, in your back garden, have some fun changing up the locations.

You also should pop on a coat at one point and head down to your local shops and buy some fun items to stuff you ass with.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 09:35 AM   #7
Magnetic
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahSlut View Post
Hey y’all. I recently bought this dress: https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=19052 and a hood. I have the day off tomorrow. I am going to get it out tomorrow and wear it most of the day.

I would love to be broken in a little by all y’all.
Wear no undies, of any kind!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 10:15 AM   #8
HannahSlut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
The dress should feel nice keeping you all wrapped up. Make sure to give it a rub down with latex care and cleaners every few hours. Makes it extra shiny but also your rubbing yourself all over.

I would also have you wear the hood for at least half the day. So you cane enjoy the full experience.

Following on from that try doing some house work in the outfit and a little excercise. Maybe 30 mins of exercises and clean the kitchen and bathroom.

Following all this have your dildo set up on your mirror for 5 mins of sucking every two hours. So you can enjoy how you look in the outfit.

Every other hour you should grab the dildo for 10 minutes of fucking. Infront of the mirror, in your bathroom, in your back garden, have some fun changing up the locations.

You also should pop on a coat at one point and head down to your local shops and buy some fun items to stuff you ass with.
This will for sure give me a good breaking in. I am currently getting into the dress.

Old 10-28-2019, 12:35 PM   #9
HannahSlut
getDare Sweetheart

The latex slut has cleaned the bathroom and kitchen and now done the first two hours of cock sucking and fucking.

Old 10-28-2019, 01:25 PM   #10
boundupone

Great dress! Ok, put on your six inch heels, no underwear, put on a big coat, now go to your nearest coffee shop. Order a large coffee, then take off your coat, sit down and slowly drink your coffee.

When finished leave your coat on your chair and go to the bathroom so everyone can see you walk there. When in the bathroom put on your nipple clamps under the dress. The come out and slowly walk back to your table. Put in your coat. Then you can go home.

For the next hour you must wear the mask

When time is up you can mastrubate to orgasm any way you want but you must pull the nipple clamps off just as you cum
Hard limits - Face, family, friends, scat, pee, vomit, illegal, blood

Girls, want to take control of my electrics? -
Remote Control E-stim
boundupone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 01:36 PM   #11
HannahSlut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundupone View Post
Great dress! Ok, put on your six inch heels, no underwear, put on a big coat, now go to your nearest coffee shop. Order a large coffee, then take off your coat, sit down and slowly drink your coffee.

When finished leave your coat on your chair and go to the bathroom so everyone can see you walk there. When in the bathroom put on your nipple clamps under the dress. The come out and slowly walk back to your table. Put in your coat. Then you can go home.

For the next hour you must wear the mask

When time is up you can mastrubate to orgasm any way you want but you must pull the nipple clamps off just as you cum
Not sure I could take my coat off in a coffee shop.

Old 10-28-2019, 01:47 PM   #12
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Not sure if this is a dare exactly, but I'd be curious what the sensation of taking a shower while wearing that dress would be.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 01:56 PM   #13
HannahSlut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Not sure if this is a dare exactly, but I'd be curious what the sensation of taking a shower while wearing that dress would be.
Oh gosh I’m sure it is amazing. I could try tonight when I get out of it.

Old 10-28-2019, 01:59 PM   #14
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahSlut View Post
Oh gosh I’m sure it is amazing. I could try tonight when I get out of it.
You should try both hot and cold water. For science.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 02:12 PM   #15
HannahSlut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
You should try both hot and cold water. For science.
As you wish sir. I will do it later.

Advertisements
Kink Talk