Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2021, 08:30 AM   #151
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetNegative View Post
Gotta say the more I think about this it does make some sense...Danielle went *right* for Sara's Achilles when she mentioned her noisy orgasm... almost like she knew how embarrassed about it Sara was. Ofc the traffic to this site doesn't seem *that* high... so it would seem improbable that she ended up with a housemate who was a visitor. Then again, Danielle is clearly the kinky type, so the odds go up signficantly.
Then again, who wouldn't be embarrassed about that? There is a chance, and I'm sure Sara would be dreadful and excited knowing it. I doubt it though, there would have been more embarrassing hints to give.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 08:34 AM   #152
NetNegative

yeah lol the chances still seem slim.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 12:58 PM   #153
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

OMG you guys...!! Reading all your comments and speculation has been entertaining, arousing and scary all at once...!! And now you've planted the idea that there is a chance... however small... that Danielle knows about this thread...!! Surely not...?? But now I can't get it out of my head...!! What if...?? Oh god...!! And if all of you keep talking about scenarios... like the one where Danielle tells me to cum... and I have to tell her I can't... if you all keep this up I'm going to be horny 24/7...!!

Anyway the reality of what happened was a lot different... and possibly disappointing for some of you after all the speculation... but it was super embarrassing for me...

When I last left you I was waiting in my room wearing just a lacy lightly padded pink push up bra... awaiting further instructions from Danielle... a few agonising minutes went by... all sorts of scenarios built up in my mind... I was getting hornier by the miinute... rubbing my clit... trying not to edge... if I did the need to cum would become uncontrollable... my phone beeped... message from Danielle: Your clothes are outside your door... heart started pounding again... I carefully opened the door... retrieved the clothes... and stared at them for two minutes... a sleeveless black top with a high neckline... but the material was translucent to the point of being almost transparent...!! And the skirt was so short...!! Danielle had placed a handwritten note between the top and the skirt... it said Tuck the top into the skirt when you wear it... so I did... Don't wear anything but your bra and these clothes... so I didn't... they were obviously Danielle's clothes but they fit me well... except that the top was a little tight around my boobs... this was emphasised even more when I tucked it into the skirt...!! As a result the pink lacy bra... and my ample pushed-up cleavage... were both so clearly visible pressed against the top... seriously the top was around 80% see-thru... it was clearly not made to be worn with only a bra inside... the only saving grace was that it was black... making it just slightly less obvious than if it had been white... and the skirt barely covered half my thighs... oddly though when I looked at myself in the mirror it all looked more sexy than slutty... if only the bra wasn't so blatantly visible...

Another text from Danielle: Come downstairs in 2 mins... after a lot of hesitation... which involved almost taking the clothes off... then considering at least changing my bra... then realising how much my clit was tingling... how aroused this was making me... I took a deep breath... opened the door... and walked downstairs... Danielle and Vishal were sitting on the sofa... Vishal's eyes went to my boobs... my thighs... my face... then back to my boobs... in that order... Danielle went 'Oh are these your new clothes you wanted me to take a look at?'... looked me up and down... I had no option but to play along... I said 'Yeah'... she said 'You look hoooot...'... stretching out the word... then 'The top's a bit tight around your chest... but you can pull it off... the bra is a little scandalous though... you'll obviously wear a singlet or something inside as well won't you... or at least a less showy bra?'... Vishal seemed delighted by what was going on... through a cloud of embarrassment I managed to say 'Yeah... yeah of course... I'd never wear it like this while out'... then Danielle turned to Vishal... 'Since you're here Vish... a guy's view wouldn't hurt... what do you think... sexy right...?'... I could not believe what was happening... he took the opportunity to scan my body again... said a little awkwardly... 'Oh yeah... she looks super sexy!!'... and all this while I stood in front of them as if on show... in a way I guess I actually was... I'll never live this down...!!

I was about to make an excuse and go and hide in my room... but Danielle said 'Oh, Vishal was just telling me his sister wants to study to become a nurse... we thought you can answer all his questions since you're doing the same... I'll leave you two to it'... she got up to go and as she passed me said quietly 'Stay with him until your classes start'... so I did... even though I wanted to run to my room I didn't... I sat next to him... he watched the skirt ride even further up my thighs... I kept them pressed together... accidentally giving him a view up the skirt was a distinct possibility... I had to be super careful... and for the next 45 minutes I endured his roving eyes switch between my chest, thighs and face... with the latter getting the least attention... while we spoke about this and that... I couldn't get over the fact that I was sitting so casually next to him dressed as I was... I might as well have not been wearing a top...!! Even after 45 minutes my embarrassment didn't wane... he seemed to be having the time of his life though...!!

I finally went up to my room when it was time for my online lectures to start... the first thing I did was text Danielle: You're evil...!!!... her response was: I just used you to thank Vishal for the lovely lunch he made for all of us. He was positively salivating over you :-p... She did allow me to change into a regular tshirt and shorts though...

So there you have it... no crazy orgasm sessions with Danielle or anything... but my embarrassment reached crazy levels today...!! And now I'm dying to cum... but through all that has happened I have hardly made any progress towards earning points...!! I *am* going to consider being called hot and sexy by Danielle and Vishal respectively as compliments... so at least that's 2 more points to the total...!!

I'm still stuck attending webinars... and have a couple of assignments to do later... I hope I am left with some time to do a few more tasks...!!

This has turned into a long post hasn't it...!! It might seem like a lot of words though not much seems to have happened... but I can't stress enough how embarrassing this was for me...!! My body has never been this exposed in front of any of my housemates... but even more embarrassing was the way Danielle played it all... including how she verbally assessed me in front of Vishal... she screwed with my mind brilliantly...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-08-2021 at 01:11 PM.
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-08-2021, 01:05 PM   #154
Bdsub
Dare Freak

First off, are you not already horny 24/7 ?

Second, definitely not a disappointment the speculation was far fetched! I can’t even begin to imagine the embarrassment you must have felt. Great report

I do hope you have plans to get even at some point
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79

Last edited by Bdsub; 01-08-2021 at 01:11 PM.
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 01:11 PM   #155
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Not even remotely disappointing Sara. You got me on edge and nearly accidentally over from reading that. That was absolutely amazing! I love it!

And so well done one following through with it! It must have been an absolute mindfuck to be toyed with in that way. In front of your roommate even. She is truly fucking with you in all the best ways!

I'm not sure about the rest of the people here, but after that? You have my permission to cum. 45 minutes being ogled by Vishal at Danielle's request. Being dressed up in Danielle's which was almost worse than nothing.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-08-2021, 01:11 PM   #156
athmarr
Distinguished Member

You should edit some of your pm dares to include these options. So you don’t always get to pick the tasks that give you points. Obviously only the quick and solo ones would really fit.

How long was left with you in her control? She still has time to keep it up and make you do more.
Old 01-08-2021, 01:11 PM   #157
NetNegative

Oh I'm sure it was mortifying...but you couldn't resist could you?

And let's not forget how loud you were last night...since Vishal is in the room adjacent to yours I'm sure he got an even better listen than Danielle did. I bet he thinks you're a real slut by now .

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.

Dislikes:
Unsure/Exploring:

Old 01-08-2021, 01:15 PM   #158
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Not even remotely disappointing Sara. You got me on edge and nearly accidentally over from reading that. That was absolutely amazing! I love it!

And so well done one following through with it! It must have been an absolute mindfuck to be toyed with in that way. In front of your roommate even. She is truly fucking with you in all the best ways!

I'm not sure about the rest of the people here, but after that? You have my permission to cum. 45 minutes being ogled by Vishal at Danielle's request. Being dressed up in Danielle's which was almost worse than nothing.
I’d definitely say it’s worth discount, perhaps not a free orgasm though. Still need time to build it up as good as that last one. Wouldn’t want the flat mates to miss out the show...
Old 01-08-2021, 01:18 PM   #159
NetNegative

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
I’d definitely say it’s worth discount, perhaps not a free orgasm though. Still need time to build it up as good as that last one. Wouldn’t want the flat mates to miss out the show..
yeah I'm with ath here, the point of the orgasm control is so Sara learns how to space them out despite events that might make her horny. Now as for a discount, that seems well deserved, since this was a whole lot more than two complements .

Dislikes:
Unsure/Exploring:

Old 01-08-2021, 01:21 PM   #160
Bdsub
Dare Freak

I don’t t know, 2 house mates involved, checking her out for 45 min sounds orgasm worthy to me
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-08-2021, 01:27 PM   #161
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I don’t t know, 2 house mates involved, checking her out for 45 min sounds orgasm worthy to me
I would definitely agree. Given the intensity of the task, this is well worth an orgasm. Spacing them out can happen afterwards again, I think she might need a bit of relief after this.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-08-2021, 01:28 PM   #162
NetNegative

hmm 2-2 guess we'll need somebody to tiebreak it.

Dislikes:
Unsure/Exploring:

Old 01-08-2021, 01:29 PM   #163
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Besides if I’m not mistaken the point was to make her earn her orgasms. She definitely earned it with today’s fun

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-08-2021, 01:34 PM   #164
NetNegative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Besides if I’m not mistaken the point was to make her earn her orgasms. She definitely earned it with today’s fun
Think the point was that she'd become reliant on cumming whenever she wanted to. But idk this is just some kinky game and the real point is that it's fun.

Dislikes:
Unsure/Exploring:

Old 01-08-2021, 01:36 PM   #165
athmarr
Distinguished Member

How’s a compromise. Free orgasm now, but next one cost goes up by 10?

Advertisements
Kink Talk