Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2016, 02:16 PM   #1
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Eye Edging for points to earn her orgasm

As you may know, my obedient cock sucking cum luving slut andrea has been in a forced state of orgasm denial for well over 2 weeks now.

With the help of the GD community, she has been forced to edge hundreds of times both publicly and privately. In addition, to add to her torment, at least a dozen of you have been constantly tormenting her with detailed erotic posts and PMs to add to her heightened state of arousal.
Each evening, during our cocktail hour, I
have her read these posts and PMs aloud to me while servicing my cock and / or edging for me while I enjoy my scotch.

I can tell you, she is a dripping wet, desperate mess morning, noon and night.

I have instructed her that her denial will end once she has accrued 100 points.

In order to do so, she will earn points in the following manner;

3 points per edge, as long as she follows your instructions as you specify how, and where she edges.

5 points for every report she posts

10 points for every time she sucks my cock out side the house as per your instructions.

What you have to work with;

She works in a large downtown office building, she is a sr. manager, her office has 3 glass walls and a door.

Wardrobe, usually wearing business attire. Short skirt, heels, blouse. She is 5ft 1, 118lbs, long brunette hair, and 38DD breasts that she tastefully enjoys displaying. Panties are not aloud.

Toys; remote control wiivibe, 8 inch soft feel vibe (pinky), remote control egg vibe, arousal gel, crotch rope, baby oil, and a 12 inch monster suction cup dildo.

Have fun with her, make sure she earns her orgasm!

Cheers,

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, denial, edge edging extreme long, fuck toy, heels, office, public