Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-12-2019, 02:41 PM   #1
Ky88
Baby Member

Male 31/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place

31/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Look elsewhere if:
You’re male/amab. I have nothing against you, I just don’t have a sexual interest in you.
You’re looking for a quick play session. No problem if you are, but you’re just wasting your own time replying if you do.
You’re not willing to put in a little effort in return.

Hello!

Who am I?

Well, I’m glad you asked. I’m 31, male, a little taller than average, and average build. I’m British, I live and work in South East England. I like reading, video games, weird ways to visualise ideas, and have recently found myself drawing again, oh, and I’m more than a bit kinky. You probably guessed that already though.

I have moderate experience as a dominant both online and in real life, I wouldn’t say I’m a complete novice, but there are many with far greater experience than my own. Though I realised I had interests beyond the norm early on, I only really seriously delved into them in my mid-20s. I’ve tried many things since with multiple partners, some for short periods, some for longer periods; some I liked, some I didn't. That is really my ethos, to try new things and see if I, and whoever I’m trying them with, enjoy them, and to keep doing them if we do. In this I've found, for example, that I’m not highly strung up on protocol or great formality, but I value submission, effort, honesty and a desire for self improvement.

What am I looking for?

A girl with intelligence, good humour, and a good, even if only basic, idea as to her interests and curiosities in BDSM. I don’t mind if you’re experienced or not, the ability to communicate what you want, what you like, and what you don’t, is far more important. Most of all, I’m not afraid for a sub to have a personality; you might be goofy, you might be sarcastic, or you might be prone to flights of fancy. That’s all good.

On more tangible details: Age isn’t a main concern, I’d prefer a sub closer to my age, but I think connection matters more than this alone. Similarly, I’d prefer for you to be in a timezone within a few hours of mine (UTC + 0), but again, depending on how your schedule works, this is a pretty loose preference. As with most people, I have a preference for the attractive, though that’s a very subjective thing. It is at least as much about how you act and carry yourself as it is any specific element of looks.

Most of all though, as you probably can tell, I’m looking for someone who I can both get on with and have a mutual ongoing dynamic with. Everything else is a bonus.

What do I expect from you?

I’m fairly flexible about my expectations. A dynamic is a two way street and I’d prefer to tick a few of our mutual boxes well, over trying to do everything at once.

That said, my single requirement is that I will expect you to give me full control over your orgasms, not necessarily immediately, but starting quite early on.

You should be willing to hand over at least a little control of other aspects of your life too, though exactly how much depends entirely on you. It might simply be some rules specifying aspects of your existing routine, clothing control, bedtimes, or a daily journal at one end, to something more intense and encompassing. While I am flexible that does not mean I am lax, in those areas you do submit I will be demanding, I will expect effort and obedience.

Pictures. While I do like to be able to see the obedience of a sub, and I do have a preference for at least some pictures, this is very much up to you. I would want at least one picture, clothed, and with the date in it, at some point early on. As should always be the case: no pictures would be shared or kept whatsoever, unless you wanted to go down that path.

Communication is the other biggie. People are busy, I understand that, I am too. We don’t necessarily need to chat every day, but frequent communication is a must. So Kik, Whatsapp, Discord or some other messenger is needed in due course. And in communication, honesty is key, both in giving feedback and in making realistic commitments.

In case it isn’t hasn’t become reasonably obvious by now, here’s a few of my likes and limits:
Orgasm Control, Clothing Control, Anal, Power Exchange, Light Pain and Humiliation, Predicament Play, exhibition
Limits:
Scat, blood, lasting damage, illegal, family, social damage, blackmail
These are by no means exhaustive, just an idea of where my priorities lie.

Now if you’ve got this far I hope there’s one main question left:

How should I get in contact with you?

Simply PM me! Tell me a bit about yourself, a bit out how you’ve got here, what your expectations are, your age, general timezone, your likes, your dislikes. It doesn’t have to be War and Peace, but it should be more than just “hi”.

If you're still here, interested or otherwise, thank you for reading this far.

Ky
Old 03-12-2019, 03:11 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

This is a fantastically written ad. I wish you the best of luck in your search.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Advertisements
Kink Talk