Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-12-2019, 04:30 AM   #1
MasterSarge515

Male 27/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place (serious replys)

27/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place (serious replys)

Hey there! What I’d like to do here today is take control of the women of getdare.

As previously mentioned above I will accept any sub from anywhere. However there are bonus points for being as close to eastern standard time as possible.

I want to be able to control things such as the way you dress, when you can and cannot orgasm, where you’ll go, and more! You can expect things such as exhibionism, humiliation, as well as orgasm control among other things.

If this sounds like something you’d be into, please feel free to message me with a description of yourself (what you look like, height and weight, kinks, age, etc.) as well as your limits. This can be as long term as you’d like. I will only be responding to messages, so please no chat requests or comment. Don’t be afraid to send a message even if you see this post days later. +18 Only!

I am available on kik, Google hangouts, Skype and discord however would prefer a reply to my kik. (Mastersarge)
Pics are not required at the start but would be appreciated.

Interested? Go to kik.me/mastersarge or should you not use kik pm me. (Give apx 24h for me to see and reply if you pm me. I do not get push notifications on my phone from getdare but i do with the other apps)

Advertisements
Kink Talk