Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-11-2019, 10:53 PM   #1
Themarkton

Male 22/male/dom seeks 18-24/male/slave in any place (just obey)

22/male/dom seeks 18-24/male/slave in any place (just obey)

Hello everyone, this is Lex Markton (invented for this site). I'm 22.
Gotta change my info a bit now since this is getting old lol.
Ok, so I've decided to come back for a sub, now that I'm bored as hell.
The reason I was forced to abandon this master/slave thing was because my parents just discovered I had nudes of many girls (mostly genitals) and, well, hentai.
But now I'm back and ready.

Now, who the hell is this dom guy:
I'm a light master/dom who enjoys to be obeyed by slaves and I'm looking for a longterm slave, any sex. Now I'm taking more guys since there are way more male subs than I expected, and they're way more obedient (a thing that turns me on).
My dares and likes involve mostly anal play, genital caress, bottomless, commando, nudity at home and clothing control. Feet are also a fetish I have, but only in special cases.
I'm also a chatter master. That means, we can talk of anything that comes to your mind while I give you orders. So don't limit yourself at sexual stuff. Role play is good for me as well.

While I'm more experienced than before, I still consider myself as a light master. That means I don't like pain or insane humilliation. Although I'd like to try some public dares, such as toy inside ass while on the streets, at school or supermarket. Or my favorite, which is removing your undies while in a public place (hidden of course).

I have Skype for live sessions, but I don't show face or anything at all. Only slaves are supposed to show.
I no longer use Kik as it is now boring and outdated.

I speak fluently both English and Spanish, so if you speak any of those it should not be a problem.

Now, what do I expect from my future slave(s)?
First off I want a good, obedient chat/webcam slave, not much.
You must be 18 y/o, I don't want to deal with illegal stuff. Please, also be no more than 21. I like when slaves are younger than me at least a month, but not younger than 18 please.
There is a chance for me to accept you if you're 23 or 25, but I hope you look good enough for me lol.
I'd also like to have a longterm or even a permanent slave to satisfy my needs anytime I want.
In that last case I might talk to you and give you tasks when you're at home, job, school or even at a park, so you must hide to do whatever I tell you to do.
Webcam shows are absolutely great for me, as I can give you tasks live and you can give me a nice view of your nice private areas.

For male slaves:
You can either be a femboy or a common guy, just wear male clothes for me.
You must surrender your butt and genitals to me, and your penis must be soft and untouched unless I ask you to do so.
The penis type I like is the uncut one. I'd love if you got a small one, as I'm an admirer of small members.

For female slaves:
Not much difference from boys. However I'm a great lover of small breasts, so it'd be cool if you had them small.
Likewise your butt will be under my control and your pussy must be wet and untouched.

For both genders: My slave must have a completely hairless/shaved ass and genital area, because I hate when hair covers what I like.
You must not have pics or vids as a limit.
If you got a web-cam, then totally better.
Toys are a must, but if you got anything else you can use then good.
Also into female feet, just no nail polish.
Body types I like are slim, slight chub and skinny. I don't like muscular. Height doesn't matter, just not too tall.

On cam, you must always show your lower body to me, either dressed or nude. I never ask for face, so you choose if you show it or not.

Again, as a light master I don't like pain.

My likes and kinks are:
Anal play.
Bottomless
Commando (no undies under pants, jeans, skirt).
Plugs and toys.
Small penis/breasts.
Longterm.
Outdoor dares (doesn't need to be public).
Clothing control.
Vids/live sessions.
Striptease.
Friendship.
Roleplay (Friends with benefits is my best).

Dislikes:
Chastity (makes things easier and looks bad).
Blood.
Family.
Dom sending pics.
Obviously illegal stuff, so no less than 18 years old PLEASE.

Now to extra stuff:
So far the only subs I've gotten are males. Got no problem on that, their bodies still look cute to me depending the case.
However, as already mentioned before, I only want to see your private parts, so I'm not interested in abs, pecs, muscles or your "male breasts". I only want to see your soft penis and your nice ass-hole, and of course how you obey me with no objections.
But then again, you must have no hair on your privates, as it covers what I want to see. So either shave it or wax it so your skin looks soft.

If you're willing to apply, send a message to my Skype.
Start with Age, Sex and Location (ASL) and send a pic of your genital/anal area. That means, from behind.
Don't forget that part please, it's important.
If I don't respond, insist three times. But if the message has none of the requirements, it becomes ignored.

Now, get over here sub boys.

Old 03-11-2019, 11:21 PM   #2
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

This is a really good and detailed advert. Here's a free bump!

Advertisements
Kink Talk