Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-24-2017, 09:48 AM   #1
XOpleaseme

Default Free house with bf

I'm seeing my boyfriend later tonight and we have a free house
I want a few dares to secretly complete. This might mean masturbating in the bathroom or having sex with him in a certain room with instructions to follow
I've never tried anything like this before so I'm interested to see what people come up with
Nothing too complicated! Thank you GD
XOpleaseme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 10:06 AM   #2
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

You can begin with having him to lick your pussy in a kitchen
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 10:08 AM   #3
Sissyalice86

Tie you self up naked waiting for him

Never Give Up
Sissyalice86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 10:12 AM   #4
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

You have to edge yourself in each of the rooms in the house at least one time.

And you have to wear your clamps on your nipples for at least 2 hours in total, you may dive these up.

Convince him to fuck you in the living room with you hanging over the back of the couch, and beg him to slap your ass at least 20 spanks.
Also let him piss on you twice, ones in your clothes and ones in someone elses (naked if that feels to risky.)
Old 10-24-2017, 11:25 AM   #5
TheDemandred

1. Start the night off by blowing him and giving him an orgasm. Let him cum all over your face. Then ask if he wants to watch you shower it off or if you should leave it on your face for a while. Do what he chooses.

Choose one thing he has asked of you and that you've refused. Tell him you want to do it, then do it.

Touch your clit and each nipple once with him in the room, trying not to let him see. If he sees, tell him you were thinking about. Knowing him. If he gives any indication of desire, blow him.
TheDemandred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 01:06 PM   #6
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Take the trash out naked and then have sex with him in the living room.

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 03:29 PM   #7
bee9
getDare Succubus

1. Deepheat on clit, pussy lips and nipple. Clit'n'nipple clamps to put on. Anal beads as well.
2. Meet him at the entrance, naked. You will undress him and get deep-throated kneeling and pinned to the back of your entry door. No orgasms yet. Pull the clamps chain hard.
3. In the centre of your living room you will go all fours and he will fuck your ass - deep and slow.
4. Bedroom - double vaginal for you - your 7" vibe in your pussy AND his cock (wash after your ass of course). He will cum on your face, you are not allowed to wipe it. Lick and swallow as much as can. When first drop of semen will land - rip off the clamps.
5. Then you will crawl to the bathroom while he will slap your pussy and ass with his palm. Leather belt will be good as well.
6. In the bathroom sit in the shower on your ass with your legs wide open. He will piss on your face, hair, body (tits, pussy) while you rub yourself to orgasm.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boyfriend, cum, instructions, secret