Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2017, 04:44 PM   #15
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Lets face it people are being told all the time not to show anything on line even if it's someone you think you can trust. and this brings us back to the fakes. I think many of the fake profiles are created on kik (for instance) so people can exhibit or collect pics of people who are willing to exhibit, to play dare games with a sexual context simply to get round this.
i would agree with the original post that it seems more girls do this than guys but sometimes I think it is because it is hammered into girls that they have more to lose.
A guy showing himself on line is considered to be either stupid or a hero depending on circumstances, for a girl the social stigma is much higher and it follows them around. as a result a girl will make a profile, use it for 24 hours till she gets what she wants or gives someone what they want minus head and then they are gone.

I don't know if it works the other way but it would be good to get a female who has done it to give her version.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
female slaves.