Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-01-2018, 04:38 AM   #1771
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
WHAT? NOPE. Only girls!

How good do you look in pink?
Guy's can look good in them too

I don't think pink really goes with my hair, but I can get away with some shades.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 04:51 AM   #1772
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
If you could choose to see any one person in a corset, who would it be?
Ohhh anyone.... I have a friend called Lisa, she just looks amazing whatever she wears. I would love to see her in a corset, I think she would be so hot in one!
Old 10-01-2018, 06:57 AM   #1773
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_LeahJ97 View Post
Do you have a favourite outfit to wear?

Don't think I have a favourite as such. It really depends what for, if just something nice to go out in, then I have a burgundy dress that I like, it goes well with my hair, shows a bit of cleavage, but nit too much, comfortable to wear. Wear it with a jacket and usually boots sometimes heels.

What colour underwear do you think you look sexiest in?

I'd say black. Always makes me feel sexy.

How big are your boobs?

36C

As this ama has gone on for so long, do any questions keep coming up and do you have any questions that stick out as memorable for being asked?

X
Yeah obviously going to get a few repeated questions, but not too often. It is difficult to pick out a few questions when it is so long though, so not really sure. Probably ones that I've given a longer answer too.

Last edited by Sam~; 10-01-2018 at 07:11 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Sam~ for this post:
Old 10-02-2018, 12:28 PM   #1774
LPV
getDare Saint

Do many people here refer to you as "Corset Girl" since you've answered so many questions about corsets?

Why are they your favorite types of questions to answer on your AMA?

Do you think you let Matt cum too often? Could you have him do a few more edges?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 01:15 PM   #1775
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Do many people here refer to you as "Corset Girl" since you've answered so many questions about corsets?

No, they don't refer to me as "corset girl"!

Why are they your favorite types of questions to answer on your AMA?

Corset questions? I don't think I've ever said they are my favourite?!

Do you think you let Matt cum too often? Could you have him do a few more edges?
Haha you don't need to worry about how often Matt get's to cum, that's for me and Lucy to decide. I may give him a few more edges...
Old 10-02-2018, 02:43 PM   #1776
happytosubmit

What were the most:
- extreme
- humiliating
- painful
dares you gave to a slave so far?

What tasks do you fantasize about, but haven't dared giving to a sub yet?
happytosubmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 04:46 AM   #1777
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytosubmit View Post
What were the most:
- extreme
- humiliating
- painful
dares you gave to a slave so far?

What tasks do you fantasize about, but haven't dared giving to a sub yet?
These may be best to ask Matt, but I'll try to answer, there all subjective though.

Extreme, I not sure how you rate them on the extreme level. Taking Matt a walk from my house along streets, completely naked, blindfolded and hands cuffed would be up there I think just because of the risk of being seen. Ir "kidnapping" him and taking him on a naked car ride. Some below could count too.

Humiliating, hard to pick, got him to do a few humiliating dares... Could be when I got him to perform on one way cam for myself, Lucy and a few others, giving his dildo a lot of love... Pet play, peeing on himself etc.. Or maybe when I've taken him naked, on his hands and knees with collar on for a walk outside making him pee like a dog. Or wetting himself on a walk and talking to other's... Drinking my piss in public. Is hard to choose lol

Painful, I don't tend to give many painful tasks, so these may be tame in comparison to others, maybe some of the spankings I've given him when we are together or hanging 4 cooking pots from his balls, or could be having nearly 30 pegs on his cock and balls lol

As you can probably tell, I like giving humiliating and hidden / semi public tasks.

One thing I fantasise about getting Matt to do is for him to come to a house party where he's the only guy, he'd have to be our naked waiter for a meal, serving us all our food and drink, then our entertainment / plaything / servant afterwards sadly I don't know enough girls who I'd be comfortable asking to do that though lol

or I keep threatening to get him to have his bum and pubic area waxed at a beauty salon haha
The following user says Thank You to Sam~ for this post:
Old 10-03-2018, 10:35 AM   #1778
happytosubmit

Thanks a lot for the very detailed answer, Matt must be a really lucky guy!
Old 10-03-2018, 10:39 AM   #1779
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Thanks a lot for the very detailed answer, Matt must be a really lucky guy!
I'm not sure he always sees it that way haha well at the time anyway lol
Old 10-03-2018, 02:22 PM   #1780
happytosubmit

Have you always been a switch? How did you start in the kinky world? And if you didn't start as switch, how did you develop to that today?
Old 10-03-2018, 06:14 PM   #1781
LPV
getDare Saint

Do you think you will quit your job and either model corsets o make commercials for them?

You would be very good and make lots of money!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 01:56 AM   #1782
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Have you always been a switch? How did you start in the kinky world? And if you didn't start as switch, how did you develop to that today?
I was quite a late comer into kink, I didn't really start exploring it until a little before I joined here in 2015 Kind of stumbled across it while bored lol so had a lot to catch up on!

Partly in view of my history, I started to explore my domme side first. Hadn't really thought about being a switch, I was enjoying being in control!

Then Lucy joined and we did a verses thread where eho lost would sub to the other for about a month I think. I mean I wanted to win while it was on, was not sure I'd like being a sub. But I lost... So I had to sub to Lucy, as the month went on and our relationship developed I found that I was really starting to enjoy it and giving her control over me was making me quite horny! So we decided to continue after the time from the thread ended, and it just developed from there.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:02 AM   #1783
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Do you think you will quit your job and either model corsets o make commercials for them?

You would be very good and make lots of money!
Haha I don't think so, my aversion to being on camera would probably count against me..... And the thought of lot's of people seeing me like that would fill me with dread! Think I'll leave that to the models!

Also I prefer to work where I'm not just judged on my looks, but on my intelligence and abilities too.
Old 10-08-2018, 01:18 PM   #1784
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam~ View Post
These may be best to ask Matt, but I'll try to answer, there all subjective though.

Extreme, I not sure how you rate them on the extreme level. Taking Matt a walk from my house along streets, completely naked, blindfolded and hands cuffed would be up there I think just because of the risk of being seen. Ir "kidnapping" him and taking him on a naked car ride. Some below could count too.

Humiliating, hard to pick, got him to do a few humiliating dares... Could be when I got him to perform on one way cam for myself, Lucy and a few others, giving his dildo a lot of love... Pet play, peeing on himself etc.. Or maybe when I've taken him naked, on his hands and knees with collar on for a walk outside making him pee like a dog. Or wetting himself on a walk and talking to other's... Drinking my piss in public. Is hard to choose lol

Painful, I don't tend to give many painful tasks, so these may be tame in comparison to others, maybe some of the spankings I've given him when we are together or hanging 4 cooking pots from his balls, or could be having nearly 30 pegs on his cock and balls lol

As you can probably tell, I like giving humiliating and hidden / semi public tasks.

One thing I fantasise about getting Matt to do is for him to come to a house party where he's the only guy, he'd have to be our naked waiter for a meal, serving us all our food and drink, then our entertainment / plaything / servant afterwards sadly I don't know enough girls who I'd be comfortable asking to do that though lol

or I keep threatening to get him to have his bum and pubic area waxed at a beauty salon haha

Whew!
Sometimes I envy Matt for his relationship with you - other times not so much!

Do you think other girls envy you for your relationship with Matt?
On Gd and/or RL?
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 01:58 PM   #1785
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Whew!
Sometimes I envy Matt for his relationship with you - other times not so much!

Do you think other girls envy you for your relationship with Matt?
On Gd and/or RL?
Oh I don't know, you'd have to ask them. In real life, no one other than Lucy knows about our kinky side, he's just my boyfriend if anyone asks.

And I'm not sure they would be particularly envious on GetDare, we are not that public with our relationship for the most part. We only report publicly on a few tasks, dares etc.. Mostly our relationship is private.

Advertisements
Kink Talk