Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2018, 06:00 PM   #301
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToBeASub View Post
You are a very kinky person, and I love it. You are giving me some courage to actualy go and do a public dare

Anyways, I have a lot of ideas, so here's my dare for you:

Do this dare at anytime of the day, if you are realy sluty and daring, do it in the daytime.

You can be dressed however you want, becouse its winter, but if you are daring, be dressed in only a long coat, and your beloved warm socks and vans of course

Put a 6 sided dice, tape, white piece of paper A4 format and a sharpie in the pocket of the coat, grab your car keys and drive to any park in any town you want. Daring? Go for the one most close to you.

When you get there, take out the sharpie and the paper, write "SPANK ME" on it. Put the paper back in your pocket, leave the sharpie.

Get out of the car and walk around the park. Take as much time as you need to build up your courage. When you find a bench to your liking, tape the paper on the back of your leg, or on the bench, so that the sign can be read from the track.

Take of your coat and throw it as far away as you can. Bend over the bench, so that your bottom is facing the track.

Remember the number you threw on the dice? Here's what it means.

1- 5 minutes
2- 10 minutes
3- 15 minutes
4- 20 minutes
5- 25 minutes
6- 30 minutes

You have to stay in this position for as many minutes as the dice told you.

If anyone asks you what you are doing, tell them you want to be spanked.

After the time done, find your coat, put it under your arm and walk casualy back to your car naked.

I hope you will do this, i cant wait for your report. If by any means you feel this is too much, do tell and I will reform it.

Have fun!
.....does anyone know if I should do this one? ....it sounds exciting...but like i could definitely be taken advantage of, but it is still a neat concept...i dont know

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 01-22-2018, 06:06 PM   #302
2bchew
getDare Addict

I would absolutely love to hear about you doing this one.The thought of you getting publicly spanked is a huge turn on but like anything you have to feel that you are safe if you are going to do it.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 2bchew for this post:
Old 01-22-2018, 08:23 PM   #303
Melinko24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam72 View Post
.....does anyone know if I should do this one? ....it sounds exciting...but like i could definitely be taken advantage of, but it is still a neat concept...i dont know
The dare sounds fun but also dangerous in the potential to get taken advantage of or even arrested.

The one way you could safely do that dare would require a friend that you really trust and knows about your kinky side. The friend would be with you and able to monitor things so you aren't violated as well as get you away before police arrive.

The thrill would be great for the dare but the risk is yours to judge.

Yes I have KiK and Snapchat. No, you can't just ask for them randomly.

Yes I have a lot of kink experience that I will share, just send me a PM.

Yes, I am completely happy to make friends and talk.

No, your kinks don't freak me out. I've seen pretty much everything.

Made one of those amazing AMA threads so you can feel free to ask away. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331543
Melinko24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Melinko24 for this post:
Old 01-23-2018, 07:10 PM   #304
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I'd say wait until EARLY spring to do it (warm enough to be exposed, cool and early enough in the year that you have less people around) and aim to do it around 11 at night (before midnight adds risk, while it still being late enough for less people).

You've been caught/seen before. Getting spanked seems to be not too risky.

If there is ANYONE you trust to "observe" while you do dares... keep an eye from a distance and make sure things stay safe, that would of course be best... but your dares center around a real risk of being caught... and not stopping when caught. So if it can be done and you feel safe, I say go for it.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:27 AM   #305
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72

In light of all the "events"....recently... I think im gonna take a break... for a while... not sure if ill be back and stuff, hope everyone enjoyed reading about my debauchery...

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 03-02-2018, 10:56 AM   #306
LeonK64

Hope things are ok! Enjoyed reading about all your dares
LeonK64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 11:09 AM   #307
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Hope "events" isn't serious. Get back soon

I am a 30 year old man
KIK and snapchat is lexmark182

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1044558
lexmark182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 01:43 PM   #308
lurker54321

I sure did, take care. Hopefully you will decide to return, maybe a bit less daring if you feel the need.

Have fun.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 09:26 PM   #309
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
In light of all the "events"....recently... I think im gonna take a break... for a while... not sure if ill be back and stuff, hope everyone enjoyed reading about my debauchery...
I hope everything is OK. Stay safe.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:36 AM   #310
lbkyahoofrk

Well she didn’t get arrested in her county recently so that’s good news.
lbkyahoofrk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, exhibisinism, nudity, public, streaking