Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Post 20/f horny slut will do all dares within my limits!!!

My likes amd limits are in my signature. I am really looking for ways to publicly humiliate and degrade myself. I am a lesbian, but more than willing to take dares from men. I prefer things that won't take more than an hour or two at most. I really love humiliation and pain, they turn me on more than anything else. I have a couple dildos, a vibrator, buttplug, handcuffs, rope, a ballgag, wooden spoon, riding crop, and just about any slutty outfit you could imagine.

Dare away!! I will let you guys know when I have to leave.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to SluttyBrittany for this post:
Old 12-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
gieke
Distinguished Member

I have one for you.
Insert your butplug and a dildo, and keep them in place by putting panties on top of them.
Wear your shortest skirt, your boots, and your smallest top. Make yourself look like a slut.
You must now go out for a walk. Make sure you have six clothespins with you.
Walk about 2 miles. then search for a nearby spot to hide. At that spot, do the following:
Orgasm with your vibrator.
Take out your vibrator.
stuff your panties in your mouth.
put 3 clothespins on each pussy lip.
Walk home.
You will have to take the vibrator with you, just hold it discretely,and hope no one notices.
If the pain from the clothespins gets too much, you are allowed to take them off if they have been on for more than 10 minutes, but you can't hide for this. You'll have to reach under your skirt and remove them.

When at home, lie down on your bed, with your vibrator attached to your pussy. Use tape/tight jeans for holding it in place. Tie your feet to the bed, ballgag yourself, and hit yourself with the riding crop untill you have managed to cum three times.

Write a decent report on this dare!
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:44 AM   #3
darklips78

Send a message via AIM to darklips78 Send a message via Yahoo to darklips78
Default gay bar

I want you to masterbate with plenty of lube, and keep your toys inside you even during the orgasm. Once you have came twice. Wipe your toy all over your face. You will not wash this off until you have spent an hour at the club smelling like lube and pharomones.
darklips78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:45 AM   #4
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Wear only a high heels, stokings and a light dress. No underwear allowed. Put your largest vibrator in your pussy and then tape it up so it doesn't fall out. Set on random or medium. Then insert your largest buttplug. No orgasm. Go to the pet store. Ask a dog collar. If the seller asks for any breed of dog collars, answer that "it is for me." Try on a few collars on themselves. Buy one and go wearing it. Wear it for your dares as a good slave. Go to a park. Find a quiet place. Get an all fours as a god doggy. Piss. Set your vibrator on high till cum. No touch! Then set it on low and go home. You must also lick your vibrator clean when you get back in front of your public window. Be good pet.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:47 AM   #5
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Wear only a high heels, stokings and a light dress. No underwear allowed. Put your largest vibrator in your pussy and then tape it up so it doesn't fall out. Set on random or medium. Then insert your largest buttplug. No orgasm. Go to the pet store. Ask a dog collar. If the seller asks for any breed of dog collars, answer that "it is for me." Try on a few collars on themselves. Buy one and go wearing it. Wear it for your dares as a good slave. Go to a park. Find a quiet place. Get an all fours as a god doggy. Piss. Set your vibrator on high till cum. No touch! Then set it on low and go home. You must also lick your vibrator clean when you get back in front of your public window. Be good pet.
I already own a dog collar and wear it whenever i am in public. Must I buy another one?

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 12-11-2012, 11:48 AM   #6
hunter
getDare Sweetheart

so shopping but dress as if you are about to go out clubbing, so thats a boob tub and short shorts that are small enough to be panties (perferably latex ones) with the tallest heels ever. hopfully everything you want is on the bottom shelf but dont bend your knees to go down there just bend over
hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:53 AM   #7
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

OK. Just try some ones.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:56 AM   #8
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
OK. Just try some ones.
Alrighty, thanks!

Old 12-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #9
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

go out dressed slutty, find a really shy guy and ask if you can masturbate for him. take him some place out of the way and tell him you can cum till he says its ok

for added fun handcuff yourself to something and give him the key so you cant leave till hes read (keep a key hidden on you some place)

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #10
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Anyone have some good painful dares? I'm about to start Gieke's, but I'd love to be abused even more.

Old 12-11-2012, 12:34 PM   #11
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

place a close pen on you clit and go about your day

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:47 PM   #12
masterking888

Send a message via Yahoo to masterking888

Shove two round combs in your ass and pussy, just enough that the head is all in and you are gaping. Pour mouthwash in both holes, about two caps, and pull combs out to close.
Wash out after 15 minutes
masterking888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #13
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

see how many of the additions you dare add to this task.
wedgie task:

need:
buttplug
rope / handcuffs
timer
vibrator
blindfold
pegs
panties soaked in pussy juice

Edge yourself.
Now spank each ass cheek hard 30 times each so they are bright red.
Edge yourself
cover vibrator with toothpaste
cover nipples with toothpaste
insert vibrator and put on it low. (not enough to make you cum)
insert buttplug
and put on 2 panties to keep the vibe in place
set the timer for 15 minutes
Sit in front of a window with the lights on.
Give yourself a chair wedgie where the sides of the panties goes OVER the back of the chair
put on the blindfold
gag your self with panties soaked in pussy juice
enjoy the teasing in the wedgie
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
You are NOT allowed to cum while doing this dare

extreme edition1 : add a buttplug (or similar) to above
extreme edition2: wear a bra and stuff it with 4 ice cubes per cup
extreme edition3: stuff your panties first with some fruit
extreme edition4: add pegs to your nipples for 10 minutes of the bondage time and shake them off
Super edition: complete this tease without orgasm before the wedgie task: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9346

feel free to PM me for adjustments or questions

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #14
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gieke View Post
I have one for you.
Insert your butplug and a dildo, and keep them in place by putting panties on top of them.
Wear your shortest skirt, your boots, and your smallest top. Make yourself look like a slut.
You must now go out for a walk. Make sure you have six clothespins with you.
Walk about 2 miles. then search for a nearby spot to hide. At that spot, do the following:
Orgasm with your vibrator.
Take out your vibrator.
stuff your panties in your mouth.
put 3 clothespins on each pussy lip.
Walk home.
You will have to take the vibrator with you, just hold it discretely,and hope no one notices.
If the pain from the clothespins gets too much, you are allowed to take them off if they have been on for more than 10 minutes, but you can't hide for this. You'll have to reach under your skirt and remove them.

When at home, lie down on your bed, with your vibrator attached to your pussy. Use tape/tight jeans for holding it in place. Tie your feet to the bed, ballgag yourself, and hit yourself with the riding crop untill you have managed to cum three times.

Write a decent report on this dare!
First, I lubed up my buttplug and dildo with my mouth, then inserted them into the proper holes. Then I put on the required outfit -- A pair of white lace panties that are very small but kept the toys inside me. The I put on a cutoff denim miniskirt that barely covers my pussy lips, a black boo tube that doesn't go much higher than my nipples, and a pair of knee-high dark brown leather boots that have lots of straps and buckles. I looked like a whore. I would've worn a pair of high heeled boots, but I didn't think I could walk that far in them.

I grabbed six clothespins and my vibrator, and left my apartment. The cold weather made my nipples very hard and they stood out against my top. I walked to a public hiking trail a couple miles form where I live; this took me about forty minutes. One guy pulled up thinking I was a prostitue. I blushed and stammered out an apology and told him I wasn't a prostitue. I got several stares from people. It was humiliating already.
Once I got to the trail I walked for another eight or so minutes and found a secluded place near some trees and bushes. I checked for snakes and spiders, then leaned up against a tree and began the tasks.
I took my vibrator, set it on high, and pushed it inside my pussy next to the dildo. I was already extremely wet from the dildo and buttplug, and I orgasmed within about ten minutes. I removed my panties and stuffed them in my mouth, savoring the scent and flavor of my juices. Luckily they arent very big so I was able to hide them by closing my mouth. I took out my vibrator, then attached the clothespins to my cunt lips.

The clothespins made my walk home very difficult. They were very painful; I had to walk slowly so that they wouldn't move as much. I almost orgasmed on my way home, the pain and the toys inside me were so amazing. After almost an hour I finally arrived home. Without thinking I tore the clothespins off as soon as the door closed, and I screamed in pain. I got out my rope, riding crop, duct tape, and ballgag and went to my room. I tied my booted feet to the corners of the foot of my bed, cinching the knots as tight as I could. I too out my panties and pushed the gag into my mouth and buckled it tightly around my head; I immediately began drooling. Then I turned on my vibrator, pushed it into my cunt and taped it shut. I then laid back and beat my cunt, thighs, and tits as hard as I could. It took 30 minutes for me to orgasm three times, and by the time I was done, I was crying, drool was all over my face and torso, and I had left bruises all over my body. After I finished I untied myself, ripped off the tape from my crotch (ow!!!!), took out my toys and ballgag, typed up this report, and set about completing another dare.

Thank you for your dare, I enjoyed it very much! I am looking forward to receiving more dares from you in the future.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:11 PM   #15
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklips78 View Post
I want you to masterbate with plenty of lube, and keep your toys inside you even during the orgasm. Once you have came twice. Wipe your toy all over your face. You will not wash this off until you have spent an hour at the club smelling like lube and pharomones.
I did this dare after the first one. I do not own lube, I always use my own spit. I spit and slobbered all over my biggest dildo and my buttplug until they were dripping, then pushed them inside their proper holes an fucked myself roughly. I came twice in a little over 20 minutes, never stopping until the second orgasm was complete. I then took the dildo and plug out of myself and rubbed it all over my face, covering every inch of it in musky-scented fluid. I will go to a local club tonight dressed like the slut I am and spend at least an hour there before I wash my face.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut