Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
istm

Default nipple stretching/enlargement tasks for female

I'm 24, female, and really want to make my nipples bigger and longer. I have had some good results from tying weights to them on a regular basis. if anyone has some advice on how I can permanently enlarge my nipples I'd love to hear it! Pain is not an issue for me, I actually like it I have clothespins, clover clamps, string, rope, rubber bands, nipple suction cups, chopsticks, binder clips, and various weights. Please help me get a pair of big nipples! I'm willing to buy anything else needed and I'm committed to doing anything that needs to be done on a regular basis.

I'm fine with: Anal, pain, piss, being degraded, scat, animals

I'm not fine with: kids, family
istm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:20 AM   #2
Brahater
getDare Sweetheart

Please have a look here:

http://www.extremerestraints.com/nip...r-kit_640.html

and here:

http://www.zipworld.com.au/~koroba/p.../Pier0002.html
Brahater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:30 AM   #3
keam121

Stretch your nipples as far as you can. Take a string and bind the nipple at it's longest length. Leave the string in place several hours (be sure that you still maintain circulation). Continue this process ensuring that each time you apply the nipple constraint that you stretch your nipples further.
keam121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:43 AM   #4
istm

How can I maintain the circulation? When I tie them they usually turn blue and cold after about 20 minutues so I have to take them off. I want to leave them on all day and they're not even being tied all that tight. My partner is super intense about safety so I need to figure out how to keep them trained to stay long and perky without risking damage.
I really appreciate the help

I'm fine with: Anal, pain, piss, being degraded, scat, animals

I'm not fine with: kids, family
istm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:04 AM   #5
keam121

If you're having issues with maintaining circulation then just focus on using weights and clamps to stretch them. Keep experimenting with the strings until you find the point that you can keep the strings on for longer and longer periods. The weights and clamps will work, it just takes a longer period of time to see lasting results.
keam121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:37 AM   #6
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Go into the shower. Take a hanger with clips. Tie your tits at the base with a rope or elastic bands. Put a hanger clamps on your nipples. Hang the bucket on the hook. Turn on the water much as possible. Get on your knees, bucket hanging in the air. The water should flow into the bucket. Masturbate and keep a bucket dangling in the air until you cum. Report and mail proof on [email protected].
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:41 AM   #7
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

I think the only way to stretch them and keep them that way long term without causing circulation issues would be to get them pierced and use a stretcher like brahater posted or these which are adjustable
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j...74921543808143

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:55 AM   #8
archie21
getDare Succubus

See my pm suggestion...

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:11 AM   #9
Brahater
getDare Sweetheart

http://www.thechaingang.com/nipple-w...m_campaign=TCG

http://awedoxg.tumblr.com/post/27266291552
Brahater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 09:26 AM   #10
Catherinem775

Smile Nipple stretching

Quote:
Originally Posted by istm View Post
I'm 24, female, and really want to make my nipples bigger and longer. I have had some good results from tying weights to them on a regular basis. if anyone has some advice on how I can permanently enlarge my nipples I'd love to hear it! Pain is not an issue for me, I actually like it I have clothespins, clover clamps, string, rope, rubber bands, nipple suction cups, chopsticks, binder clips, and various weights. Please help me get a pair of big nipples! I'm willing to buy anything else needed and I'm committed to doing anything that needs to be done on a regular basis.
If you aren't in a rush to get this done you could purchase a suction device for inverted nipples. The loss of circulation would have to be watched carefully. Once the nipples are extended you will need to buy an electric breast pump. This will enlarge your nipples almost immediately. They will retract but not all the way and with repeated use your nipples will easily double or triple in size.
Catherinem775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 01:08 PM   #11
Alaska1
Baby Member

Work up to the large size "nipplefunwear.com"! They work! I've been wearing them off and on for 10 years and my nipples have tripled in size. I just takes time. No problems with circulation. Sometimes I wear them all day or all night. Your favorite lotion is all that's needed to make them work. I normally use Johnson's baby lotion. It feels so good to pinch them right at the base when they're all puffed up. Every time you take them off, your nipples will drop back in size "almost" to where they were when you put the cups on. After all this time I figure that you gain about 1/10 of a millimeter for each 24 hours you wear them. But they will increase the length and thickness of your nipples! Good luck...
Alaska1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 11:10 PM   #12
neilgordon100

Default suction method

Quote:
I use the cheep suction method .. I use a small bottle and heat it up with water... use lube on my nipple and bottle after i empty it... quickly place it on the nipple and as it cools it will suck in.... works fine
neilgordon100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 12:03 PM   #13
BiSal
Baby Member

Quote:
I use the rubber suction covers (for frosting piping bags - tip covers) everyday for an hour in the morning and in the shower (I’ll take them off and fill w water before putting them back on which gives a better suction)and use nipple bands after to keep them swollen. I’ll use the nipple bands off and on thru out the day( I use the pink ones, they have diff sizes) I’ll also use the clear tubes that u twist it increase suction, then back to the bands . I am now bigger than my wife. Use moisturizer after stretching. I love the looks I get
BiSal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:44 AM   #14
andy4
Distinguished Member

A breast milk pumped used multiple times a day will keep stretching you.
After you sessions take a length of twine and wrap the nipple does not need to be overly tight just enough to keep pressure on them. Additionally have sex while wearing them will help with blood flow.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple