Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-23-2009, 10:59 PM   #1
ozzyvanhalenrox

Default Pee Hold Dice Dare

Drink 4 cups of water and then roll a dice1)4 hours2)5 hours3)6 hours4)3 1/2 hours5)5 1/2 hours6)you ChooseTo make things worse:1)Can't use hands or Cross legs to hold pee (if done go ahead and continue but drink two bottled waters)2)Has to push on bladder as hard as you can for 1 minute every 15 minutes3)Has to drink out of the sink fosset for one minute every 30 minutes4)Has to drink a caffinated drink every other hour starting the first hour5)Has to watch online videos of people having to pee the whole time
6) you choose from choices

Penalties:
1)Has to wear the same wet clothes and drink 5 cups and then pee in pants again (can't pee for 6 hours)
2)Has to;if girl poor water in pussy and wait until it drains, then don't pee for 4 hours;if guy,when u just started peeing in the toilet next time you have to pee sweez end of penis to stop flow and wait 5 seconds(it will hurt) then let go.
3)Drink 5 cups of water before you go to bed and go to sleep and don't pee until morning
4)If girl:hold pussy closed while trying to pee;If guy:Sweez end of penis while peeing and hold it like that for a little
5) you choose
6)Girlut as many ice cubes as possible in pussy and make sure they don't fall out and lay down on back until they melt;guy:stick penis in ice water for 30 seconds

Have fun and respond to what ended happening plz!!!!
:Illegal, Letting my parents see, Nudity in public
ozzyvanhalenrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:26 PM   #2
Krystal
getDare Sweetheart

Holding for too long can cause complications or death. Just fyi

Edit: why's this thread in the forum twice?

♥♥♥ My FormSpring ♥♥♥

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:59 PM   #3
ZombieLincoln

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
Holding for too long can cause complications or death. Just fyi
No it can't.

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/5099.html

Quote:
In other words, while bladder function is an automatic process, it is our brains that choose when to visit the bathroom. How long a person can ignore the need to pee depends of the size of a person's bladder and their will. Consciously holding in your urine will eventually cause the body to override the brain's attempts to delay urination, and in all likelihood, the person will simply wet their pants. Research has not shown that holding your pee will cause rupture of the bladder or bladder infections — just incontinence.

A bladder infection, or cystitis, is an inflammation or infection of the bladder, and is not likely to result from holding urine too long. Similar to urinary tract infections (UTIs), bladder infections occur when bacteria make their way into the bladder via the urethra, the tube that urine travels through to exit the body. Women are more likely to get bladder infections because they have shorter urethras than men. Sexual activity is a common cause of UTIs and bladder infections for women and men. Although bladder infections and UTIs aren't caused by holding your pee, they may make you to feel like you have to pee all the time — one of the most common symptoms of these infections is feeling the urge to urinate very frequently.
ZombieLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:59 PM   #4
Deia

Actually, the danger is not as bad as you might think. Your bladder muscles are simply not strong enough to hold it to the point of serious danger. Doing it over and over frequently isn't good for you, but just the occasional dare won't hurt. I know there was the one girl that died during that "Hold your wee for a Wii contest," but it was an exceptional and extremely unusual occurrence.

EDIT: Beat by ZombieLincoln, with a much better researched post than mine. XD

http://www.formspring.me/Deiana

Limits: Nothing public, anal, permanent, piss/shit, absurdly messy, or with other people.
Likes: Denial and teasing of any sort, dice, pain - especially tit torture
Dislikes: Humiliation, pee

Proud slave of Master Krythe
(But he doesn't mind sharing me.)
Deia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:14 PM   #5
ZombieLincoln

It's not a matter of how strong your muscles are, becuase after the pressure in your bladder builds up past a certain point an automatic part of your body will simply override you trying to hold it in and simply release your bladder.

The woman in the hold your wee for a wii died from "Water intoxication". It's when you drink a MASSIVE quantity in such a short time that you dilute your blood.
http://chemistry.about.com/cs/5/f/blwaterintox.htm

And yes holding frequently for too long is a problem, so it is not recommended you do this dare every single day for a whole week.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:09 AM   #6
MischievousKitten
gD king

Penalty 2 is dangerous.

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #7
ZombieLincoln

Yeah, I reroll a dice dare if one of the things is past my limit or might be dangerous.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee holding dice dare