Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-08-2014, 12:28 AM   #1
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Drink Bathroom Control Challenge

Turning over control of ones most basic body function is an exercise in humility and discipline. Its a form of very intense micromanagement and a challenge for even the most seasoned submissive. My Bathroom Control Challenge not only places your bladder function in my hands for the day, but it also incorporates elements of mild pain/sensation play. You will need to devote the better part of one day to this assignment. It will start when you wake up and continue until before you retire that evening. For those who are aroused at the concept of public humiliation, this particular task will place you in a very precarious position at times. If you are more interested in strengthening your disciplinary skills and wish to avoid the potential for public humiliation, it is best to work on this assignment when you have a day to yourself. Please note, I do not recommend performing this challenge if you have any bladder problems or urological medical issues.

You will need:
one standard 6-sided die or you can go random.org
two clothespins or a pair of nipple clamps
a ruler, spoon, metal spatula
a watch or a timer
access to plenty of beverages throughout the day
a determined mindset

The challenge begins first thing in the morning when you awaken, when your bladder is especially full. The concept of the task is simple: every time you need to urinate throughout the day, you must first drink a glass of water and roll the dice to determine what your fate is and when/how you will be allowed to release your bladder. The result of what you roll is my answer to the question, “Can I please go to the bathroom?”
The answers lie in the number you roll:

1. Yes, you may relieve yourself at once. It will cost you dozen of spanks to you pussy or balls.
2. You must wait 15 minutes playing with you private parts, no edging or cummng, then roll a second time and follow accordingly.
3. You must place the clothespins or clamps on your nipples and smack the pins/clamps swiftly with the ruler, spoon or spatula 50 times, each nipple. Then you can pee.
4. You must spank your bottom with the ruler, spoon or spatula, fifty times, each cheek, then roll the dice again and follow accordingly.
5. You may relieve yourself at once. But you need to edge first.
6. You must stroke your cock or play with your pussy for 10 minutes hard, and then you may relieve yourself. No edging or cumming.

It is important that you consume plenty of fluids throughout the course of the day you take this challenge. You should aim to drink enough water, coffee or beverage of choice constantly so that you need to use the bathroom nearly every hour. You are not allowed to cum until midnight when you will done. If you failed, you should ruin it and take 5 sips of your pee.

When you have completed the task, I’d love your feedback in the comments section or in a private message. I am interested in knowing what degree of difficulty this task posed for you, whether you had any accidents, how many trips to the bathroom you made, the results of the die rolls in the order they occurred, what you enjoyed most about the challenge and what you disliked.

Also, feel free to suggest themes for future assignments.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?

Last edited by vladimir_bz_lion; 11-08-2014 at 12:34 AM.
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to vladimir_bz_lion for this post:
Old 11-08-2014, 11:56 PM   #2
Princess.Ashley
Distinguished Member

This is fantastic, I'm trying it in the morning.

~Ask me anything~

Butterfly loves me ♡

I am the boss of everybody.
Princess.Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee & cum control, pee control, pee holding, pee holding dice dare, vomit