Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-13-2019, 09:41 AM   #1
Young man

Default Roll the rubiks cube

In this game you need a rubiks cube.
First blind fold yourself and scramble the cube up. Then roll the cube like if it were a dice.

For each red square that has the upper face you must do trhee edges.
For each yellow square that has the upper face you must take yourself ten spanks
For each white square that has the upper face you must cum one time on your face (don't clean)
For each green square that has the upper face you must fuck your ass for ten minutes.
For each blue square that has the upper face you must sip on your penis ten times.
If there are one or more orange square on the upper face you must reroll one time (maximum 10 rerols)

I hope you like it!
Young man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 11:40 AM   #2
NottinghamBottom
Baby Member

Default Great dare

I’ve done this twice now one the original and it was fun, ended up with 40 sips 12 edges 6 facials 60 mins of ass play and 10 spanks. Had a lot of fun with that and it felt amazing. Then my second run was a more extreme one where only one side had no orange and I ended up with over 40 edges and also 20 facials as well as over 2 hours of ass play and 100 spanks. Felt amazing
NottinghamBottom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
rubiks cube