Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-26-2024, 06:02 AM   #1651
KEDA

You must dress in your tightest clothes. Pour some syrup inside them but not too much. Smear some on your face too. Wait until it's dry and go about your day. Wear the same clothes, the next day and no shower allowed
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 11:21 AM   #1652
FoxyFemboy

Cover the soles of your feet with honey, put your feet together and cover your feet with a mix of honey and flour. You will have to lick your feet clean in under 30 minutes! If you fail you will have to wear honey filled socks for the entire day tomorrow.
Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics, chastity, unimaginative tasks.
Limits: Rough anal, family, full public.
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FoxyFemboy for this post:
Old 03-27-2024, 08:23 AM   #1653
Jolien

glue your dick to one of your legs and leave it until it comes off naturally. good luck peeing

Permanent Kik dares:

Kik-pansted: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386906

Kik random request: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419653

Kik: jolienDan
Likes: clothing control, semi public, wedgie, messy, risk of getting caught, games, bets.
Punishment: embarrassment, slight pain, clothing destruction, hair cut
Limits: pics, family, social suicide
Jolien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 08:32 AM   #1654
alextscott95

Using Elmer's glue, put a toy in your ass then glue your ass together/shut. Don't attempt to pull it apart, let it wear itself apart naturally throughout the day.

-Kik: alexscottt9
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56
27 y/o bi male. I’m a bratty little slut and need someone who can properly put me in my place and make me submit. I’m very open minded and adventurous. Looking to be filled and used completely till I can’t walk straight if you’re close or control my Lovense if you’re not 😈

Toys: lovense edge, lovense hush (large and small), lovense gush, lovense max, lovense diamo, large and small realistic dildos, medium shocking dildo, large and small metal plugs, large glass plug, anal hook, shocking chastity cage with sound, chastity harness, leather cock ring harness for restraints, chest harness, latex and fabric hoods, head harness with gag, gag, blindfold, spread eagle, over the door and hog tie restraints, sports bras, thongs, nipple clamps, icy hot, toothpaste, clothespins, rope

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me (butt plugs, dildos, anal hook, restraints, harnesses, paddles, floggers, lovense vibe plug, lovense male masturbator, gags, blindfolds, collar, vibrators, cock cages, ball stretcher, plus a few more, take your pick
-My dislikes are sounding, deep throating, extreme pain, messy/chemicals/sauces (ie, hot sauce, toothpaste, icy hot, etc), figging, golden shower
-My limits are anything illegal or permanent, scat, or blood
Old 03-29-2024, 04:52 PM   #1655
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Fill your underwear with elmer glue, you have to edge 3 times in them (only stimulation from outside the underwear is allowed) and wait 40 min before taking them off
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 02:44 AM   #1656
_Incredible_

Use a bottle of honey as shampoo and rub it in your hair and use a bottle syrup as a body-wash
enjoy your sticky shower!

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98169

I am 33/ male/ and gay

Kirdo’s stinky cow

Kik: IncredibleGD1
_Incredible_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 03:48 PM   #1657
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Fill your underwear with ice cream, whipped vream and chocolate have a messy edge before cleaning up

No super glue thanks!
Old 04-14-2024, 10:33 AM   #1658
MrPaul

Take your tightest athletic clothes and pour syrup/honey inside them. Put them on and wait 2 hours. Then go do some sport of your choice for at least 30min. When it's done, pour a bit more of syrup/honey inside your clothes and keep them till tomorrow morning and wishing you a sticky night

Likes : humiliation, crossdressing, messy, wedgie, hidden public, bondage
Limits : poo, diaper, permanent, family, pics
MrPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 05:12 AM   #1659
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Fill you underwear and shoes with whipped cream enjoy the next 4 hours!

No super glue u.u everything else should work!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, glue, sticky