Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-11-2023, 03:22 PM   #1336
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Stand in the corner wearing your jock strap, ring gag, nipple clamps with bells, and your vibrating dildo inserted at its highest setting. You will count to 1000 out loud. If you lose count you must restart. Your task is to stay very still as you will also have to keep track of how many time you hear your nipple clamp bells. You will keep track of these with a tally mark that you will draw on your body. Once you have counted to a thousand you will count how many tally marks you have. You will take that number and times it by five to determine how many spanks with your least favorite spanking implement you have earned.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 05:10 PM   #1337
exploring_switch

You will stand in the corner wearing a shoulder wedgie with socks on. In your socks you will put syrup and either oats or a crunchy cereal. You will stand with your nose holding a coin against the wall for 10 minutes. Each time you drop the coin you will do 5 squats and add 30 seconds to your corner time

36, male princess

I'm a big baby loser with a locked up dicklet and a big fluffy diaper

Loves: Diapers Anal tasks and having tea parties in my pretty dresses.

Likes: orgasm control, edging, forced orgasms, wam and messy play, light humiliation, light pain

Limits:. Pics/vids, public, involving others, cbt, scat/pee, heavy pain.

Toys
exploring_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 04:27 PM   #1338
Noldo

You wil stand naked in a corner for an hour. Every five minutes, turn around, edge once and then go back to facing the corner. If you cum before the hour, time begins again.

Likes: edging, orgasm control, pain, humiliation, pee holding, bondage, challenges, being gagged, ice, line writing, corner time

Dislikes (punishments): messy

Limits: family, illegal, obvious public, diapers, cross-dressing, scat

Toys: handcuffs, flogger, buttplug, hood, nipple clamps, gag

Love reports about dares I gave - if your report is really good I will repeat the dare myself.
Noldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 08:37 PM   #1339
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

For 20 minutes you'll kneel in the corner naked, holding a penny up with your nose. Once you get the penny in place you will then need to handcuff your hands behind you.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 01:56 AM   #1340
b5454170

for 30 minutes you will kneel in the corner, gagged with a pair of dirty socks. you will be blindfolded and wearing noise cancelling headphones if you have them. if for whatever reason you have to stop before the half hour is up, or you spit out your sock gag, you must write "I am a dirty whore with no self control, please forgive me" 10*the number of minutes you had left.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys

BDSM TEST
MOVIE DENIAL ADD THREAD
b5454170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 11:56 PM   #1341
b5454170

bumping this thread, as it has been a couple months!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys

BDSM TEST
MOVIE DENIAL ADD THREAD
b5454170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 01:02 AM   #1342
Nightshade.

Take two large glasses of water and fill them. Set a timer for 10 minutes and put your back on a wall. You are to hold the glasses directly out perpendicular in front of you for the duration of time. If you feel the need to lower a glass or can't hold it up, dump it on your head and restart your timer back to 10 minutes.

Should be an interesting challenge!
Nightshade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 02:17 PM   #1343
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Set a timer for 10 minutes, then face the wall and hold a quarter against the wall with your nose, hands straight out to your sides, palms up, with a raw egg in each hand. You cannot grip the egg. If you drop the eggs, or coin, start over adding an extra minute for every drop.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 01:39 PM   #1344
DreadDare

Report to the corner on your knees with your hands on your head with fingers intertwined. Nose to wall. You have a choice of 30minutes, reduce to 15 minutes if you do it kneeling on uncooked rice.

Likes: Bondage, spanking, domestic chores, anal play, exploring humiliation, pain, being bullied, lengthy predicaments

Limits: Face, family

Punishments: corner time, writing assignments, monotonous/tedious time wasting tasks

KIK Dare2Dream0
DreadDare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DreadDare for this post:
Old 03-26-2024, 04:34 PM   #1345
yourslutt

Tie your wrists to your ankles so you’re bent over. You can use any part of your body to keep a coin against the wall for 30 minutes. If you drop the coin your going to do corner time everyday for a week with a plug in your ass

kik: yourslutt18

Likes: Bondage, anal, edging, humiliation, degradation, slight pain,bullying , hypnosis, consensual mindfucking, and gaslighting

Dislikes: Piss-play, excessive pain,

Limits: Public, family, scat, blood, exposure, photos/video, messy

This slut's toys

Every time I’m on here I am naked

please pm this slut filthy words to write on herself

my teamup calendar: https://teamup.com/c/4629th
yourslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 10:05 PM   #1346
Fredblogs

You are going in the corner naked facing the wall on your tip toes with uncooked rice underneath your feet,hands behind your head with a pair of socks in your mouth stay this way for 5 minutes if you fail you will be barefoot in and out your house for a week also you will repeat the dare on your knees with your feet up off the floor toes pointed.enjoy

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fredblogs for this post:
Old 04-09-2024, 02:41 PM   #1347
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Set a timer for 10 minutes, then face the wall and hold a quarter against the wall with your nose, hands straight out to your sides, palms up, with a raw egg in each hand. You cannot grip the egg. If you drop the eggs, or coin, start over adding an extra minute for every drop.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

Old 04-10-2024, 02:55 AM   #1348
Dina

Simple and unpretentious: one full hour in the corner. No movement. You can't look at the timer to figure out how much time you have left. If you move, time starts over.
Dina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dina for this post:
Old 04-10-2024, 03:29 AM   #1349
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner time