Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 09-27-2017, 08:35 PM   #1
NaughtyBaby94f

Default A fortnight Diapered 24/7

I wanted to write a post detailing my experiences so far wearing diapers 24/7.

I was challenged to wear all the time (unless completing a dare or punishment) from September 25th to October 9th.

So far I am four days in.

I write this with a soaking diaper wrapped around my pussy and ass and my arshole burning. I've taken to sitting on towels, as leaks are inevitable. Although I know I could overt most of them by changing more frequently I really enjoy limiting the amount of time I can spend in a clean diaper.

I haven't had much need to leave the house, so I have only been changing my diaper twice or three times a day.
I live with my very vanilla partner in an open relationship. I have been wearing diapers to bed for several years as a "bed-wetting precaution" (although he is aware I enjoy them sexually). So he hasn't noticed anything out of the usual.

So far, each night after we have sex, I goto the bathroom to put on my diaper. I have been using multiple to facilitate going longer between changes. Placing a Long slit in the back of two baby diapers, I roll them up with the insides facing out. These are placed inside a adult diaper with slits in the backing, which is placed inside a final diaper. Each day so far (except today) I have worn this until about 3 or 4 pm when I change into a fresh diaper so as not to tip of my partner with the smell of my piss after he gets home from work. I wear this to bed, taking it off in the bathroom before joining my partner in bed. Rinse and Repeat.

Today differed as I had to go grocery shopping. I have worn diapers multiple times in public, so I'm not too phased about being noticed or caught, however, I did change into a fresh single diaper before leaving the house.

I tend to wear big poofy skirts, so it's easy to hide my padded ass :P

Due to dares and other things, I am yet to mess in my diaper.
I have decided to rectify that.

I carved a plug from a bar of soap and inserted in my ass. (please pm for pics)
I have been keeping it in for the past half hour, planning to insert the "base" once the neck dissolves.

I've played with soap sticks before, but not like this. My rim is stretched over the soap, and rather than it burning as it trickles out or from the residue, the irritant is directly against it.

Unfortunetly, I didnt time this well. I am realising if things dont start happening soon, I will have to wait until tomorrow.

Likes: Diapers, Watersports, Enemas, Dildos, Buttplugs, Humiliation, soapsticks, bathroom control
Dislikes: Scat, Hidden Public
Strong Dislike: Denial, Pain
Hard Limits: Permanent, Obvious Public

I would like to...
  • Train myself to Deepthroat.
  • Become Comfortable messing myself in Public.
  • Train my Ass to be able to easily take any Cock.
  • Explore Scat-Eating.
(If you have any ideas, or want to help with the any of the above please PM me)
NaughtyBaby94f is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk