Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-22-2009, 10:03 AM   #1
TiedGuy

Alarm Betrayed by Wet Spots

Every morning for the last couple years or so I woke up with a throbbing boner like most guys my age used to do. My mom and dad are religious fanatics so I am careful not to get caught. Although I sleep nude, I managed to convince my parents that this was healthier and so pleased God, I keep my socks in bed with me, I told my parents sometimes my feet get cold at night. That fateful morning, I was enjoying rubbing my cock, balls, nipples and any other place on my nude body that felt good. I teased my body, almost to the point when I would cum then eased off to make the pleasure last longer. In my excitement I didn't hear the alarm go off. Suddenly I couldn't hold back any longer and started shooting over and over again. It happened so fast, it happened before I could slip a sock over my cock to soak up my cum. It really felt good to cum and I was really relaxed, so relaxed I drifted off to sleep again.

I felt myself being shaken. It was my mom yelling at me to get up or I would be late to school. Suddenly she sees the wet spots on the sheet covering me. "Tom, what are these? Did you do this? I heard that boys used to do things to themselves so they would ejaculate that's what I think you were doing. Steve, come up here right now! You've got to see what your son just did!" I hear my dad stomping up the stairs. He strongly believed that "sparing the rod, spoils the child" and I feared what he would do when he saw the evidence.
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to TiedGuy for this post:
Old 10-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #2
myswagga

continue plz pretty good so far
Old 10-22-2009, 06:25 PM   #3
Joke

Wow! This is interesting you have to continue
Joke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:55 AM   #4
TiedGuy

Angry The Decision

She showed my dad the wet spots on my sheet. "Tom, stand up and face me." I jumped out of bed, he was mad and I didn't want to make it worse by delay. I felt terrible standing stark naked in front of my dad and especially my mom since I now had a fully developed penis. "Look me in the eye! Did you intentionally spill your seed which is an abomination to God?"

"Yes, Sir. I was tempted by the devil and was weak and gave in. I will pray for forgiveness." I mouthed well learned religious platitudes I hoped might work.

He slowly removed the wide leather belt he wore and slapped it gently on one hand as he lectured me on the awful sin I had done. As he lectured I stared at the belt. The truth is that I was not afraid of the beatings he gave me with that belt. I looked forward to the beatings, they really turned me on. Always before he had me turn around and drop my pants after his lecture so he never noticed my cock harden. This time I was naked and facing him as my cock slowly rose into a rock hard boner. His face turned red with anger, "You are a son of the devil and I will beat the devil out of you with this belt!"

"Steve, you saw what our son just did, we have to call them to handle this. I understand that you want to drive the devil out of him but we must call so the experts can deal with him." my mother yelled.

"You're right dear. I lost control. Stay with him so he doesn't destroy any evidence, they will want to test everything. I'll call them up."

He stomped down the stairs and I could hear him on the phone. "Yes, he admitted doing it. He doesn't lie to me. You can be sure that he did it and isn't playing some trick on us. There is a park across the street that you could use. Okay 10 minutes. All the evidence is untouched and will be waiting for you. I don't care where you take him just get him away from here!" I heard the phone click as he hung up.
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:48 PM   #5
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

wow Keep going@!!!

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:27 PM   #6
1-up machine

Keep going this is great story
1-up machine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements