Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-22-2021, 05:13 AM   #1
TallSub

Default 23 [M]ake my next orgasm uncertain

Hello everyone,

in a week I will have broken my current denial record of 102 days without an orgasm and I actually want to keep going but with some uncertainty built into it.

My plan is to have to try to earn my attempts to get an orgasm and to have some time between each attempt. Thats were you come into play:

Im looking for tasks of two different types:
  1. Tasks that determine the amount of time between orgasm attempts. These can either be random times (in a faproulette style sort of) or should be earned by me by completing things over multiple days (I have an eye on BexxŽs orgam denial exercise plan, which you can find after a quick search on the forum)
  2. Tasks that make it hard for me to cum during my attempt for an orgasm. For example only having 100 strokes to cum or having to do it handsfree.

To give a bit more context:
The duration tasks should be of some reasonable time. I dont want to have an attempt to cum every second day but also dont want to wait for 3 months. I will give some feedback to your posts if I think they are too long or too short. For the cum tasks im specifically not looking for time-only tasks like "you have to cum in 30 seconds otherwise you are denied". Though in combination with some other aspect its fine (example from above: "cum without using your hands but you only have 2 minutes to do so"). Be creative

I will keep you updated from time to time and hope that we all will have some fun
PM Dares

I should change my name to TallSwitch
TallSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 01:16 PM   #2
wingman78
Longtime User

Allright, since you like light/medium pain, here's one that might be fun. For your next orgasm attempt do the following:

Every day you'll create a "clothes pin zipper" by attaching clothes pins to your body and running a string through them. Start on a nipple, then run it down your body, making sure the one on your nipple will be the last one to pull off if you're pulling the string. Then tie the end of the string to a solid object.

You start with 50 clothes pins on day one. Once they're all on and you've tied the end of the string to something solid put your hands behind your back and slowly move back until the first clothes pin pulls off. Can you take the pain and pull them all off at once, including the one on your nipple? If so, congratulations! You get an orgasm attempt.

If not, next day retry with 5 fewer clothes pins. Keep reducing the amount of pins by 5 every day until you reach 0.
Old 03-23-2021, 03:48 AM   #3
TallSub

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
If not, next day retry with 5 fewer clothes pins. Keep reducing the amount of pins by 5 every day until you reach 0.
Thank you for this great task.
I already have some experience with clothespin zippers with fewer clothespins (15-20 maybe) so I will reduce the amount of pins that get taken away everyday to 2 to make it a bit longer lasting.
PM Dares

The following user says Thank You to TallSub for this post:
Old 03-23-2021, 06:50 AM   #4
lollyem

This is one of my favorite ways to combine earning your orgasm with chance, it may be fun for you too!

The time period is one week max. For every edge you do, you gain a point. At any point during the week, you can use a random number generator to select a random number between 1-100. If the random number is the amount of points you have or below, then you get to come. If it's not... Bad luck, no orgasm for you.

Example situation: You decide to roll on the last day, and have managed to do 38 edges. You RNG, and get a 24. Congrats! Orgasm for you!

It would be in your best interest to save up your RNG roll til the end of the week, after you've earned as many points as you can.

Note: Your chances of being able to come will probably be ~35-50% according to your edging averages. If you want to make it more likely that you'll be able to come at the end of the week, you can bump up an edge to be worth 2 points.

hello!
31/f/bi

My Return to Denial Thread

extended likes&limits
likes: pain & abuse, edging & denial, anal, DP, nipple play/pain, pussy/clit abuse, dice games, teasing, discreet public play, exercise based dares, my sex toys

hard limits: public, family, face photo, scat/urine, bestiality, excessive time requirements, blackmail, feet, messy, ice
lollyem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 10:12 AM   #5
TallSub

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollyem View Post
This is one of my favorite ways to combine earning your orgasm with chance, it may be fun for you too!

The time period is one week max. For every edge you do, you gain a point. At any point during the week, you can use a random number generator to select a random number between 1-100. If the random number is the amount of points you have or below, then you get to come. If it's not... Bad luck, no orgasm for you.

Example situation: You decide to roll on the last day, and have managed to do 38 edges. You RNG, and get a 24. Congrats! Orgasm for you!

It would be in your best interest to save up your RNG roll til the end of the week, after you've earned as many points as you can.

Note: Your chances of being able to come will probably be ~35-50% according to your edging averages. If you want to make it more likely that you'll be able to come at the end of the week, you can bump up an edge to be worth 2 points.
Thats a really nice way to add some chance to the game.
I will stay with 1 point per edge since at the moment Im all for keeping my chances low
It could get really frustrating in combination with the fact, that even if I earn a chance for an orgasm I might not achieve one by complicating the style I do it in. But thats basically what I asked for
PM Dares

Old 03-23-2021, 12:25 PM   #6
TiedInLatex

I got this idea, to add to the other tasks...

When you have one of your orgasm attempt, (with the other tasks), then right before you come (close to the edge), you will roll a dice. Only if you roll a 6, you will be allowed to cum, otherwise... (well not today).
TiedInLatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 04:09 PM   #7
TallSub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiedInLatex View Post
I got this idea, to add to the other tasks...

When you have one of your orgasm attempt, (with the other tasks), then right before you come (close to the edge), you will roll a dice. Only if you roll a 6, you will be allowed to cum, otherwise... (well not today).
For the first few attempts I want it to be a challenge for me to actually reach an orgasm. But I will make sure to include this rule later when I run out of ideas and masturbate in a way that will definitely get me to an orgasm.
PM Dares

Old 03-25-2021, 03:52 PM   #8
TallSub

Only one more day until IŽll break my record. After that I wanted to start with the challenges here. IŽll probably have to wait a bit longer since I wont be home alone for 1-2 weeks.

Noone has given any tasks for the orgasm attempts yet so I came up with these which I will do during my first 3 attempts (if someone sends a task it will get priority above those):
  1. Hands behind my back, starting on my bed, I will have 2 minutes to cum without any previous preparation (like laying out toys or getting a pillow between my legs)
  2. Im only allowed to stimulate myself with 1 finger and have a 2 minute time limit
  3. Im only allowed to use a feather to stimulate myself and have a 10 minute time limit
PM Dares

Old 03-26-2021, 01:39 PM   #9
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallSub View Post
Only one more day until IŽll break my record. After that I wanted to start with the challenges here. IŽll probably have to wait a bit longer since I wont be home alone for 1-2 weeks.

Noone has given any tasks for the orgasm attempts yet so I came up with these which I will do during my first 3 attempts (if someone sends a task it will get priority above those):
  1. Hands behind my back, starting on my bed, I will have 2 minutes to cum without any previous preparation (like laying out toys or getting a pillow between my legs)
  2. Im only allowed to stimulate myself with 1 finger and have a 2 minute time limit
  3. Im only allowed to use a feather to stimulate myself and have a 10 minute time limit
Sounds like a nice challenge you've set yourself! I'll add one more: you have 2 minutes to try to cum humping a bag of frozen peas. Start with a soft cock. After the two minutes flip a coin; heads means you can keep trying for another minute. Keep repeating the coin flips until you get tails.
Old 03-28-2021, 08:13 AM   #10
TallSub

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Sounds like a nice challenge you've set yourself! I'll add one more: you have 2 minutes to try to cum humping a bag of frozen peas. Start with a soft cock. After the two minutes flip a coin; heads means you can keep trying for another minute. Keep repeating the coin flips until you get tails.
Thank you for this task. Starting soft on something frozen will probably make for a very frustrating experience.

Just to mention it, I enrolled in the thread "Denied by girls 2.0" and will have to wait to start my tasks here until I am released. The date for it is in my signature. WeŽll see later if this was a mistake
PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, denial, random, sub male, tasks/dares