Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Old 04-15-2018, 07:00 PM   #1
Evi

Male 19/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

19/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

I'm once again looking for a long term master, anywhere between the ages of 18-30.

About me

I am an 19 year old university student, studying computer science. I have a slim build, 5'10, brown eyes, black hair. My hobbies include sports, hikes, video games, and magic! However, due to a recent injury to my torso, I am not able to participate in rigorous activities until further notice . During the week, I'm usually at school, but I will provide my usual schedule when I find the right person.

About me as a sub

I've had a few experiences with past online masters and mistresses and have come to the realization that I need a master that is strict but fair. They should be able to speak with me on a daily basis, preferably on kik. I obey the best when it seems as though my master is treating my fairly, rewarding me for good behavior and punishing me for bad ones. Rules are something that I've been trying to attempt and I think I need someone to be a person that keeps me in check. I am open to trying things at least once, as long as I feel comfortable throughout the process... or if I get really horny . As I mentioned, due to my recent injury, punishments or tasks will have to accommodate it.

What I am looking for

I'm looking to build a relationship with someone, both as a friend and as a master and sub. I prefer a mistress, but it isn't a big priority or problem otherwise. I'm hoping that we can talk about our regular lives, while also having that kinky side of us be satisfied. I'm looking for someone that will control parts of my lifestyle, such as clothing and other rules, and gradually increasing the control you have on me. I'm looking for someone to push my boundaries, but still respect them, and to help me explore new things. You should share similar interests with me, as that would allow us both to have as much enjoyment out of our relationship. You should be able to contact me daily, so that we can touch base and just chat. This means that preferably you live in Canada or US, but if you don't we can see if it'll work out still!

My Likes
Tease/denial
Rules (fun ones, clothing, maybe sleeping/washroom)
Orgasm control
Games/tasks
Anal
Hidden Public
Rope/Bondage

Limits
Face, ass to mouth, full public, diaper, messy, family, illegal etc...

Toys
8 inch dildo
2 small vibes
Njoy large anal plug
Small bootie funfactory anal plug
Clothespins
Beaded glass dildo
Lots of rope

For those that have read this far and are interested, shoot me a PM preferably on kik: eradteg, with a small description of yourself and how you are as a master/mistress. I'll probably have a trial with each person and see if we click! Thanks for reading!
Evi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 03:31 PM   #2
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Have you found a master yet
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 03:34 PM   #3
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

I sent you a kik
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 10:02 AM   #4
Evi

I am currently interested in looking for a dom(me) again, as last time I did not find the right person. Most of the ad is still relevant, but I have a few more toys that are listed in my profile. Please feel free to kik or pm me even just to say hi! I prefer females, but males are not off limits for me at all.

Toys

My ask me anything!

Kik: eradteg
Evi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk