Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-11-2022, 10:51 AM   #1
submissive_s

Default Breast Size Dice Dare

Start this dare by determining your breast size. Band sizes are in inches. You should be naked at least from the waist up for this dare. Tasks are primarily focused on the breasts and nipples but some other tasks come in to play.

Guys can play by measuring themselves to find there bra size and substituting balls for breast’s and cocks for clits as needed.

There are four modes. Notice that none of them are called easy.
Standard: follow the instructions as given.
Hard: roll a die for every task and add that number to each task.
Challenging: roll a die before every task - odd numbers do as written, even numbers double the amount.
Extreme: Roll a die for each task and multiply it by that number.
Please let me know how it goes.

1. Warm up - using your cup size
Spoiler:
A. 20 spanks to each breast
B. 30 spanks to each breast
C. 15 spanks to each breast
D. 10 spanks right across each nipple
E. 10 spanks to the underside of each breast
F+. 5 spanks to each breast underside and nipple

2. Nipple warm up - using band size
Spoiler:
Pinch each nipple 1x times

3. Let ‘em bounce - using your cup size
Spoiler:

A & B. Jump up and down 25 times
C & D. Jump up and down 20 times
E & F. Jump up and down 15 times
G+. Jump up and down 10 times

4. A little bit more - using your cup size
Spoiler:
A & D. 10 spanks with a ruler to the top and bottom of each breast.
B & E. 20 spanks with a wooden spoon to each breast with 10 and 20 hitting the nipple
C & F+.30 spanks with the bristle side of your hairbrush

5. Poor, poor nipples - using your band size
Spoiler:
Place clothespins on your nipples. Open and close them repeatedly for the number of times equal to your band size.

6. Poor, poor nipples part 2 - using your band size.
Spoiler:
Take 60 minus your band size and do that many rubber band snaps to each nipple. If you don’t get a direct hit, it doesn’t count.

7. The dice get more involved
Spoiler:
Roll a die. You will repeat the task for that number but will complete the tasks for the size 2 smaller than your actual size. (Small cups size will go to the tasks for the larger sizes.)

8. Tie ‘em up - using your cup size.
Spoiler:
tie up your breasts however is most effective for your breast size and shape. Then…
Lay down on your bound breasts so they the are pressed hard against the surface for 10 minutes.
A. Lay on gravel on a hard floor
B. Lay on rice on hard floor
C. Lay on rough carpet or fabric
D. Lay on the floor
E. Lay on gravel on a hard floor
F+. Lay on rice on a hard floor

9. Optional - choose as many tasks as you want. Doing more now will save you later (maybe)
Spoiler:
Insert the largest plug or dildo you own
Spend 5 minutes laying with each breast on a plastic dryer ball
Give up your right to orgasm for 2 days
Do 15 push ups, sit-ups and jumping jacks
Agree to use weights on your nipples for all remaining nipple tasks
Wear a clit clamp for 10 minutes now and at the end of the dare

10. Your modifiers from task 9 - based on number completed
Spoiler:
0. At least you were honest about taking the easy way. Do 1.5 times each task.
1. You did the minimum just to make things easy for yourself. Multiply every task by 2.
2. A small but decent effort. Reduce each task by 10%.
3-4. Good job. All task amounts are cut in half.
5-6. Excellent! You may cut all tasks in half and completely skip one task of your choice.

11. Untie your breasts and roughly massage them. Make sure your circulation is good and breasts are at normal body temperature before continuing.

12. A spanking good time - using your cup size.
Spoiler:
Take 15 minus the number for your cup size, then multiply by 10. Give that many spanks to each breast as outlined below.
Roll 2 dice and use the sum to determine the implements
2. Ruler
3. Wooden spoon
4. Hairbrush
5. Cane or thin rod
6. Hand
7. Any two of your choice
8. Hand but double amount
9. Ruler, wooden spoon, and hairbrush
10. Cane or thin rod
11. Hand but triple amount
12. Choose any implement but hand

13. Don’t forget the nipples (band size divided by cup size)
Spoiler:
Place clamps of your choice on your nipples for the number of minutes indicated. When time is up roll a die and repeat the time using the modifiers below. Do this twice if your time is under 7 minutes.
1. Every minute pull nipples hard
2. Every minute turn and replace clamps at 90 degrees
3. Every minute twist nipples 90 degrees in each direction
4. Add weight
5. Switch to harsher clamps.
6. Any two of the above.

14. A little exercise never hurt (JK) - using cup size
Spoiler:

Complete a set of each of pushups, sit-ups, and jumping jacks while your nipples are clamped. Remove 5 reps if your clamps are connected during this task.
C an D. 20 reps of each
B and E: 15 reps of each
A and F+. 10 reps of each

15. Even when it’s over, it never ends…
Spoiler:
Sum the digits in your band size together and subtract the number for your cup size. Post in this many nipple or breast related threads in the next week.

16. Almost there - using your band size.
Spoiler:
Complete this many spanks to any part of your body or wear clamps on your nipples for half this many minutes.

17. The dice again.
Spoiler:
Roll a die.
1 -> 8
2->12
3->13
4->14
5->15
6->16
Repeat the task for 1 size larger than your actual size. If already the largest size, go down.

18. Your report - roll a die
Spoiler:
Write a report so everyone can enjoy your suffering. While you write
1. Wear nipple clamps
2. Kneel
3. Have your breasts bound
4. Any two listed above
5. 1-3
6. Sit comfortably

If you made it through, congratulations! If not try, try again.

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

If you give me a dare that violates my limits, I will not complete it.

Last edited by submissive_s; 12-11-2022 at 04:21 PM.
submissive_s is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to submissive_s for this post:
Old 12-18-2022, 05:35 PM   #2
submissive_s

My report - extreme mode - size 40 G

5x4=20 spanks to the underside of each breast and nipple

Pinch each nipple 1x40x6=240 times - lots of fun to pining my nipples. Every time a squeeze certain other parts of me also clench.

Jump up and down 10x4 times - it’s really to bad there wasn’t anyone around. I’m sure my giant breast flopping around would have been quite entertaining for some.

30x6 spanks with the bristle side of your hairbrush - at this point my breasts are covered in little red marks and well tenderized.

40x2 times opening and closing clothespins on nipples - not to bad for the most part, unless the clothespin gets only a small bit of nipple, then it’s quite painful.

(60-40)x3 rubber band snaps to each nipple - I hate rubber band snaps. Not my favorite kind of pain and I tend to miss my nipples sometimes so the nearby flesh also gets some pain.

Repeat task 3
10x6 jumps up and down - see previous comment about flopping breasts. After this many jumps on top of some spanks, they are actually rather sore.

10x3 minutes lying on rice with breasts bound - I love breast bondage and the rice wasn’t bad. After brushing the rice off at the end, I had some interesting marks to look at - the rice left some pretty patterns in my breasts plus’s the rope left some marks as well.

Chose - largest plug, give up orgasm, clit clamp

As the writer of this dare, I know I want to get to at least 3 things. Given the soreness in my breasts and nipples, I decided to avoid those tasks. I’ve been forced to spend a lot of time plugged recently when has gotten me stretched enough to take the larger of my two plugs. I hate wearing it but I think it’s worth it in the case. Clit clamping is extremely painful but it’s an area that hasn’t otherwise suffered in this dare.

Untie breasts and massage roughly - such fun

(15-7)x10/2= 40 spanks with any two (hand and ruler) - at this point my breasts are red all over

40/8x4=20/2 minutes clamped followed by 10 minutes any two of above - I chose to pull clamps hard then turn and replace them.

10x4/2=20 reps of push-ups sit-ups and jumping jacks with clamped nipples - I don’t like exercise at all so the only good thing about this task is … nothing. My clamps got jostled a lot.

(4+0)-8 none to post - this if a relief

40x4/2=80 spanks to butt - it’s nice to get the chance to spread the pain around I guess.

Repeat 13 using up 1 size
42/9x6/2= 14 minutes plus 14 minutes add weight - ouch, my nipples say ouch

Report: tasks 1-3 clamps, kneel, breasts bound
Hopefully this report is detailed enough to suit, I was in a hurry to complete it and give my nipples, breasts, and knees a break. Extreme mode certainly lives up to its name.

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

If you give me a dare that violates my limits, I will not complete it.
submissive_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 08:27 AM   #3
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

I just completed this dare under instruction from another user.

I did it in Standard mode and my breasts are 42GG

1. 5 spanks to the underside of each breast and nipple (this wasn't too bad but I knew much worse was coming)

2. Pinch each nipple x 42 (this was quite nice though more intense towards the end)

3. Jump up and down 10x (I felt quite humiliated watching my tits bounce up and down)

4. 30 spanks to breasts with bristle side of the hairbrush (this wasn't as bad as I feared)

5. Open and close pegs on nipples 42 times. (This hurt so much as I've already done some dares with my nipples today)

6. 18 rubber band snaps to each nipple (I didn't have any rubber bands so I hit each nipple 36 times with a silicone spoon)

7. I rolled a 2 so did 40 pinches to each nipple

8. Tie breasts and lay on rice for 10 minutes (This wasn't as painful as I thought either)

9. I chose to wear my large butt plug and a clit clamp

10. I got to reduce everything by 10%

11. Massage my breasts roughly (this felt really good)

12. 90 hits with my hand and wooden spoon. (I swapped this for a silicone spoon, it hurt quite badly)

13. 7 minutes with clamps on the 7 minutes more whilst turning each clamp 90 degrees every minute (this was hell! I really suffered doing this step. Forcing myself to twist the clamps was so damn hard)

14. 10 pushups, sit ups and jumping jack with clamps still on. (Between the clamps on my nipples and the one on my clit, this really hurt. I'd already done nearly 300 starjumps with clamps on from a previous dare and so 10 might not feel like much but it still really hurt!)

15. This worked out to 0

16. 42 spanks to my arse (this was a nice change of pace)

17. I rolled a 3 so had to repeat step 13 (this was my worse nightmare at this point, I honestly don't know how I made it through but I did)

18. I rolled a 4 so I chose to kneel with my breasts bound to type this report.

Thank you so much for creating such a creatively painful dare!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Loves, Dislikes and Limits

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Humiliation_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Humiliation_Pig for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast bondage, breast dares, nipple clamps, nipple dares, nipple torture