Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 04:17 PM   #1
Killerhipo

Male 22/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in (see post)

22/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in (see post)

I'm looking for my own personal buttslut. I want to train, abuse, and humiliate you. Bellow you will find the core requirements and further on more details.

My Kinks:
  • Anal (Everything about it except scat)
  • Humilliation
  • Punishment
  • Control and power exchange
  • Orgasm control & denial
  • Hidden public
  • Enemas

Dislikes:
  • Scat
  • Blood
  • Permanent harm
  • Illegal things

Requirements for you:
  • Buttslut (Obviously)
  • Female
  • Between the age of 18 and 30
  • Similar timezone (I live in EST)
  • Submissive

More Detail

About Me
I am a student living in eastern Canada, I study physics and enjoy it a lot, I plan on going to grad school. For fun I like to take on projects, at the moment I'm building an indoor hydroponics system. Over the past year I've gotten really into working out and have made large improvements. If you want to know what I look like let me know and I will send a picture.

On the topic of BDSM
As much as I wish it could be, I'm not expecting to find the love of my life on here but that doesn't mean that I won't make an effort to get to know you. The entirety of our relationship should not be sexual. There is so much more to BDSM and it would be a shame to limit ourselves. I like to think that I am a reasonable yet strict dominant. I respect limits and will work with you to reach your goals and desires. On the topic of photos, I enjoy them but will never require them, the choice will always be yours and I will do my best not to pressure you. Privacy is important to me as well.

My biggest joy as a dominant is having a sub enjoy themselves, if that means working with kinks that you have that I don't share, I won't hesitate to implement them (as long as they are not in my dislikes).

I am a student, and I know that you are probably busy too. Although I would like the ability to message you throughout the day I only expect you to be able to 'play' a few times a week. I enjoy most forms of communication, besides the normal messaging and tasks I also like writing.

Working towards a goal and training a sub is something that I enjoy. This can be in any sense, sexual or not. If you want to use BDSM to lose weight or to improve your study habits, or if you want to train your ass to take a bigger dildo, I am open to it. BDSM should work for you not against you.

With all that said, send me a message here or on kik (gen_relativity) to go further. Please let me know your likes, dislikes, and maybe a goal if you have one.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk