Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 09:43 AM   #1
JustHereForYou

Male 25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hey, it's me. I'm here looking for you

About me:

25 year old college student with lots of free time. Timezone +1. Body is between average and fit, and I'm 5'11. In every day life, I'm very outgoing, but I have realized a long time ago that I do need someone else who calls the shots to find my inner happiness. Took me a while to accept this. Pleasing the right person makes me feel at ease with myself. I tried doing dares on here, but to make this work, I need a real connection, ideally long term. So, here is my "ad";-)

About you:

- Gender: I do not really care. I think I would enjoy both a female or a male master. The relationship would be different, but I like both. With a guy, I could imagine being a little bit more bratty - at least I would try ;-) - and more of a "little" . I would describe myself as straight with some bi-tendencies I’m curious to explore.
- Style: I'm not really into the sadistic, name calling type. The world is already cruel enough, so you don't have to be … unless I disappoint you. I'm more looking for someone who likes being in charge, someone who finds happiness in control, someone who enjoys taking decisions for others. Someone who knows best for me.
- Outside of kink: Would be great to build a personal connection as well and talk about books, films etc. Humor would be great too.

My likes and limits:

- Control: My main kink. I love giving up control to someone else (asking for permission, eating / drinking, activities, daily rules etc). I want to feel you in my every day life. To be specific, it is not the act itself but the way it makes me feel if someone tells me e.g when to wake up.
- Orgasm Denial: Makes this whole dynamic more intense and me more compliant. Also, rare events get valued higher, right? Record so far: 2 weeks.
- Hidden Public: I hate it. I love it. The thrill is incredible.
- Humiliation: I'm embarrassed to admit, but it somehow does something to me when I do things most of the society would see as insulting, degrading and unacceptable.
- Others: Pain I do not necessarily enjoy, but I’m not completely opposed. Same is true for anal training.

Limits:
- Everything illegal, permanent, scat, dangerous and public.
- Pics: Bad experience. I won't take pics of me. Maybe once trust is established, but I don't want to promise anything. I know it is a no-go for a lot and I really wished I could, but the potential risk is to high. I will write detailed reports for you.

Toys:
- I own a chastity cage. But if you need anything else … I will extend my collection.

The relationship:
Online relationships are difficult. What I enjoy most as a submissive is making your life easier. But online, I can't clean your place, cook for you, do the laundry. So it is important for me that you really enjoy the kind of control I'm willing to give you. I'm eager to grow as sub, follow through and will try to write the most entertaining reports for you. Beside that, tell me please what you need from me to enjoy this.

I live in a shared apartment but have the place to myself most times with a lot of free time to play. I really would appreciate daily contact (or a reminder of you in my life through rules, tasks etc). To communicate I use kik.

If you now think we are perfect for each other (pleaaase), PM me the following:

- How a Sub can make you happy
- What you enjoy as a Master
- Your favorite book
- Timezone

Thank yoouuu all.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk