Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-25-2020, 04:22 PM   #1
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Default An hour of delightful hell (again), F 20

Good evening everyone,
It's that time of the day again, I got cozy in bed, took my clothes off, enjoyed some leaves...when I started fantasizing - and got horny, only getting stronger because of my tea~

Why don't you use that chance to play a bit with me, enjoy yourself with my reports and letting me enjoy the obedience and maybe an orgasm, if I deserve it

I very much would enjoy something that doesn't require a lot of movement or focus right now as I am a bit stoned but tbh this state makes me feel a bit more out of control in a good sense which turns me on, not gonna lie

My vibe is not charged sadly but other than that let your creativity and dom fantasies flow (respecting my limits obviously)

Sweet (and horny) kisses,

boundkitty

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 04:33 PM   #2
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

Get some ice cubes make sure that they are handy.

https://creativetechguy.com/utilities/randomtimer
set the timer so that it will automatically restart and set the time to 1 second and a maximum of 30 seconds.

Start the timer, and blindfold yourself. Then when the timer goes off, touch the ice cube to your nipples or pussy. Leave it there until the timer goes off. Repeat until the ice cubes are all gone.

kik: billwig1

If you send me an email with the subject line of "This is your new hypno file"
I will do any orders or tasks you give me, and if you say "must do" in that email, I will forget that I read the email but still do the task.
[email protected] is my email

Equilibrium in all caps is a trigger which sends me into a suggestible state.
Jack Elam Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 04:35 PM   #3
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Elam Fan View Post
Get some ice cubes make sure that they are handy.

https://creativetechguy.com/utilities/randomtimer
set the timer so that it will automatically restart and set the time to 1 second and a maximum of 30 seconds.

Start the timer, and blindfold yourself. Then when the timer goes off, touch the ice cube to your nipples or pussy. Leave it there until the timer goes off. Repeat until the ice cubes are all gone.
I sadly do not have ice cubes handy right now, but I love the idea and will do it the next time I have a session and send you a report, just remind me, please

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

PM DARES
Old 09-25-2020, 04:45 PM   #4
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

Ok, if you have clothes pins, get some. Start with one on each of your nipples, then start a timer. Every twenty seconds, add another pin, After, a minute start putting them on your pussy lips.

Continue to put more clips on every twenty seconds, until you either have to stop and remove them, or you run out of pins.

Then, if you run out of pins, do five jumping jacks before you remove them.

Then report back how many pins you put and where. Also the time you had them on before you had to remove them.

I will do any orders or tasks you give me, and if you say "must do" in that email, I will forget that I read the email but still do the task.

Old 09-25-2020, 04:48 PM   #5
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ok, if you have clothes pins, get some. Start with one on each of your nipples, then start a timer. Every twenty seconds, add another pin, After, a minute start putting them on your pussy lips.

Continue to put more clips on every twenty seconds, until you either have to stop and remove them, or you run out of pins.

Then, if you run out of pins, do five jumping jacks before you remove them.

Then report back how many pins you put and where. Also the time you had them on before you had to remove them.
That I will do, thank you...I have quite a bunch of clothespins so that could get interesting (and arousing~)

I will report as soon as I'm done

PM DARES
Old 09-25-2020, 05:07 PM   #6
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Imagining a dom having a bit of fun with my body and my pain endurance I started to put clothespins, first on my boobs and then my pussy lips slowly, one by one, every twenty seconds. Like the dom I would love to play with me, I flicked a clothespin or another every few seconds while I was waiting. The first two clothespins already made me noticably wet and it only built up the more I added. How much I wished to touch, hear the clicking of the clothespins while I rub my clit to mindful orgasm...but no, I had not earned it yet and wouldn't cum without permission. When I ran out of clothespins I counted a total of 42 pins, 16 on each of my tit forming a circle and letting my tits swell and 5 on each pussy lip, holding my pussy open to use. I took a while to feel the familiar, arousing pain of the clamps on my skin, letting out a soft moan, flicking the one that hurt the most, sitting on the top of my right nipple, biting into it ruthlessly. Time for sport. I got up, already flinching from the sharp pain that small move caused to my sensitive breasts. I really didn't want to do this, but giving up control made me go crazy horny, 1...at least 5 clothespins fell off with a click, followed by a few more with the next 2. Just 2 left, I exist to obey....I jumped again, screaming out in pleasure and pain, about to kill to touch. The last one made me moan, happy to take them off and rest to feel the heat rising in me.

Thank you

PM DARES
The following user says Thank You to boundkitty for this post:
Old 09-25-2020, 05:17 PM   #7
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

Okay, if you have some rope. Bind your tits, wrap each tit separately at least two or three times. Then bend over and tie your right tit to your left ankle, and your left one to the right. Make sure that you have to remain hunched over, you should not be able to stand up. Then go and get a sharpie or something to write with, and write my username on both your tits. Leave it like this ten minutes.

While you are waiting, call yourself a useless slut, a pointless whore, out loud.
Keep repeating until the end.

Old 09-25-2020, 05:29 PM   #8
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Okay, if you have some rope. Bind your tits, wrap each tit separately at least two or three times. Then bend over and tie your right tit to your left ankle, and your left one to the right. Make sure that you have to remain hunched over, you should not be able to stand up. Then go and get a sharpie or something to write with, and write my username on both your tits. Leave it like this ten minutes.

While you are waiting, call yourself a useless slut, a pointless whore, out loud.
Keep repeating until the end.
The skin of my breasts still sensitive to every touch, I tied them up carefully and tightly, one to the one ankle, one to the other. It took me a bit to figure out how to keep balance, hunched over, forced to constantly bow down and show my place. I grabbed the sharpie not very gracefully from the floor and wrote on my tied, red and slightly scarred tits, starting to chant a steady stream of names for myself, forced to look down at my feet. I tried to stand up a few times out of reflex, just to have a tight pain jolting from my tits, making me moan and struggle with the problem of not being able to touch instead. My thighs were getting wet at this point, my hands obediently behind my back, not touching. I closed my eyes and imagined someone inspecting my body in this position, caressing my ass, pulling my hair a bit, slapping my tied breasts and teasing my thighs, never quite touching my pussy, not letting me have that physical pleasure, my hands tied behind my back. When the timer rang I noticed how much I was wriggling and moaning in my fantasy.

Thank you

PM DARES
The following user says Thank You to boundkitty for this post:
Old 09-25-2020, 05:53 PM   #9
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

A bump...will provide detailed reports

PM DARES
Old 09-25-2020, 06:12 PM   #10
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Please...I'm desperately horny~

PM DARES
Old 09-25-2020, 06:38 PM   #11
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

Okay, take some rope tie your ankles together then put in your silicon plug.
Bend over and tie one of your hands to your ankles. Do this completely naked.
Sit like this for five minutes imagining what I would do to you If I were there.
While like this also yell out as loudly as you can insults about yourself, try and outdo the last insult.

Once the five minutes is up, push out the plug before you untie yourself. Then report the insults you told about yourself.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, horny, teasing