Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-16-2021, 12:25 PM   #31
SissyDiaper<3er

If I'm not too late G+C (in chastity whilst doing it)

Loves : teasing, diapers, predicaments, spankings, diapers, predicaments, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

🔒Locked in chastity and denied since May the 28th

Feel free to check me anytime

Kik: SissyDiaperHearter
SissyDiaper<3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 01:08 AM   #32
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
C,W,J go for thess
So I completed W and J yesterday.
I inserted my suppository, my hollow plug and diapered up. It was around 6pm and still very sunny and beautiful outside, lots of people where walking around town. I spent about an hour just walking around the inner city and then went to a park for another hour before it slowly became dark. I slowly walked a different path back home and went home and changed. It was one of the first times I have used a suppository and a hollow plug for longer and didn’t end up with a completely messy diaper but I guess this was the exception. I got changed and headed to a a park. At that point it was already 10pm and I went into the park, I quickly undressed, thought about how I should tie myself to the tree and then just tied up my legs and tied the rope around the tree so I couldn’t leave if I want to. I started the timer and put on my blindfold, as usual it felt like hours where passing and i was freezing since it was already quiet late and windy as well. I prayed no one will find me and luckily it seems like no one did. I got dressed and rushed back home.
Today I already went out grocery shopping while wearing my diaper. I had to go all morning but waited until I was inside the store to release it all into my diaper. I could really feel it filling up and my diaper definitely showed but I actually felt quiet good and did my shopping and went to two other stores afterwards until the hour was over.

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 02:50 AM   #33
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDiaper<3er View Post
If I'm not too late G+C (in chastity whilst doing it)
No you are not! Thanks a lot for the tasks. I decided to do both dares on the same day. So yesterday as soon as I got up I took a laxative and diapered up. After about 30 min before the laxative really kicked in I already felt like I had to poo pretty bad. I quickly headed out and about 200 meters from my home I ended up messing my entire diaper. I continued to go further away to a local park. There I set on the park bench for about 45 min. After the time was over I quickly headed back home. The rest of the day I spent at home with the same diaper. The laxative really kicked in about 5 hours after I took it and I needed up messing my diaper about 6 times and had to add a second diaper in the evening so I won’t start leaking. At 12pm I changed out the diaper and showered

Old 05-29-2021, 03:42 PM   #34
Stright654

Lockdown should still be partially in effect in your country.
As no one has given you the tasks P, Q and R, yet, let's go with those

Kik: sixis463

Likes: Crossdressing, Feminization, Anal, Diapers, Light Humiliation

Dislikes: Chastity

Limits: Blood, Illegal, Public, Family/Friends, Social Suicide, Severe Pain
Stright654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 04:02 PM   #35
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissySlaveEmily View Post
F) after I use toilet paper in public, eat it all
G) use laxatives for breakfast and wear one diaper all day
H) pee in your mouth and drink as much as possible
These sound really fun if you're still doing this

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 03:25 AM   #36
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
These sound really fun if you're still doing this
I did F yesterday evening on my way home from work. I have a 25 minutes train drive and really had to go and take a poo after work. Luckily the train had a toilet. So after I pooped I whipped my ass and put every toilet paper on the side then when I finished and flushed. I stuffed the 4-5 papers in my mouth and stared eating them. It actually wasn’t to bad and I didn’t have to gag once. Later that night I also competed H. I went into the shower, laid in my back and peed all over my face swallowing more the half of all of it. Today I stared with G. It is not even 1pm yet and my diaper is already quiet full so we will have to see how this goes.

Old 06-08-2021, 09:50 AM   #37
Leon.
Baby Member

J and S for you

Loves - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Light CBT
Likes - Gags | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Dislikes - Cum Eating | Line Writing | Plug for >1h
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Leon. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 02:55 AM   #38
SissySlaveEmily

Thank you for the dare!
I completed J today. Because of the beautiful weather there where lots of people around and in shorts it was really hard to hide my diaper, especially because as soon as I left home I could feel a mess filling up my diaper and I quickly tried to make my way to local park and further away from the really busy shopping streets. There I spent about 2 hours where my diaper got heavier and more visible. The last half an hour I quickly bought some groceries and then headed home. I don’t know if I imagined it but the last hour it felt like every second person was staring at my diaper.
I also started S yesterday night and it was really hard to get a relaxing sleep

Old 07-27-2021, 08:07 PM   #39
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

As I believe you’re still doing this - let’s go with D, J and Y. Enjoy and would love to hear how it goes.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 03:04 AM   #40
SissySlaveEmily

Of course I am! Please keep the tasks coming
So I decided to combine all three tasks. Three days of extra chastity were added. Then I inserted the suppository and quickly after shoved in my plug and diapered up in two big diapers. I went out directly afterwards, at first i went to a Mc donals, then spent a little time shopping around, then went for a walk and finally picked up groceries and other stuff I need anyways. I stayed in public for a little over 3 hours from 2pm to 5:20pm. I showed my diapers to two strangers after about an hour on the streets. I quickly walked infront of them pulled down my pants, turned around, looked at them, pulled my pants back up and left as quick as I could! It was really challenging but I had lots of fun!

Old 09-24-2021, 12:27 AM   #41
SissySlaveEmily

I thought I will give this thread a bump. I am still looking to be tortured and humiliated and if you have something in particular in mind please let me know

Old 09-24-2021, 07:27 AM   #42
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

I'll give you

A J F

Enjoy and I can't wait to read how it went

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 04:01 AM   #43
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
I'll give you

A J F

Enjoy and I can't wait to read how it went
Thank you very much for the dares. Yesterday I started with my small plug at around 2pm and sized up every hour. At first it was obviously not a problem but the last two hours where quiet intense, especially because I decided to go out and do my grocery shopping at 6pm with a big plug up my ass. I don’t think anyone noticed tho.

I complemented F today, I went to a toilet at a train station not far from my home. After I whipped my ass, I chewed down the toilet paper, luckily it were only two papers nearly not poo stains on it, so I was really luckily regarding this

The following user says Thank You to SissySlaveEmily for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, diaper, humiliation, pee, torture