Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 11-03-2021, 06:28 PM   #1
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Default The AMA of a Goddess.

Urrgh. Here's my AMA. Tear me to pieces. I'm doing so now, apparently. Remember, I don't have much experience at all so, it will be utterly obvious. I'm barreling, tunneling, through though, quickly, momentously, painfully...

I do better with specific questions. Not general, broad, vague ones.

I have had a sheltered upbringing. I am 37 but look around early to mid twenties to people. I am half Puerto Rican and Filipino. 5'7". Long, layered, dark brown, slightly wavy hair, middle of back length. Though it's really curly after a shower if uncombed and it air dries.

I'm demi and sapiosexual. Almost broken somewhat recently, but remain delicately, divinely strong.

My number is 3. irl. All vanilla unfortunately. I feel almost virginal oftentimes.

I love being a woman and wouldn't change, but I feel slighty a bit masculine sometimes in spirit, not looks.

I enjoy penetrating, not necessarily being penetrated unless I'm really horny I guess.

I need a lot of foreplay and depth and hotness to get off quickly and many times in a short period of time, which is rare so it takes me a while to accumulate it all up from everything before I have to make myself cum because of hot play sessions etc., but it's oftentimes something fantasized.

I didn't want to do this AMA because my inexperience. It is a big insecurity of mine and I'm pushing myself to get past it, to more experiences I might want, and not backing out... Trusting in myself and instincts more. Pushing through the pain, and getting more experience and memories that at least are unforgettable on my end. That I won't forget until my body deteriorates. Beyond that my spirit isn't bound to the same eartly woes. So I'll remember much more.

So yeah. Almost no experience. Mosty mental exploration. Unfortunately I don't know anyone locally that I'm into to do it all with.

I'm single by choice. Most people I'm into either it isn't reciprocated or we connect but they are far away. And even then, there are still bumps.

Maybe it's the universe's way of getting me to branch out more and learn quickly and efficiently.

Damn the pain. I guess I am an unwilling glutton for punishment. Masochistic that way I guess. It's probably just that I want what I want and don't want to stop until I get it someday. Fair?

If you ask me a question and I boringly answer out of inexperience, I promise to revisit the question on this AMA and quote the question once I do gain the experience in the future.

I promise to answer to the best of my ability, thoughtfully, and as detailed as possible. Please be patient for my response as I put my best foot forward each time and from different angles.

Remember, specifics. And I'm a newb. Feel free to ask whatever you wish. I'll answer honestly

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 11-04-2021 at 05:24 AM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 11:38 PM   #2
SlaveAtimai

Quote:
I enjoy penetrating, not necessarily being penetrated unless I'm really horny I guess.
Do you say this because you have already experienced it?

What kind of intelligence do you think is the one that attracts you the most? Why?

will do when enought trust: needle play, anal play, plug wear

Limits: face, public, permanent, blood/injury, family/friends, scat/urine, cum play, messy, illegal, diaper
SlaveAtimai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 12:05 AM   #3
ScribeOfThe69

Based on your signature, do you practice meditation and breathing techniques? If so, how did you get interested/were introduced to it?

And a kinkier question: What were the first kinks you explored?

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

PM Dares & Tasks progress.

Story I wrote(to be updated with more stories as I write them)
ScribeOfThe69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 05:19 AM   #4
LimeNLemonade
Sublime

Rainbow

Sweet angel <3 This AMA must be heaven-sent.
When I was 12 in history class I had to write my own verison of the "I have a dream speech" about what my hopes and desires were for the future. It didn't really matter if it was practical or possible. It was an ideal. What's your dream? (Dare to dream a little for me, sweet angel )

Last edited by LimeNLemonade; 11-05-2021 at 01:34 PM. Reason: I'm a rebel without a cause
LimeNLemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 10:13 AM   #5
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveAtimai View Post
Do you say this because you have already experienced it?
I said I almost feel virginal sometimes, yet I am not a virgin. Yes I have been fucked.
Three relationships in real life.
My ex-boyfriend Samuel, when I was 15 and 19. A few months each time.

An ex-girlfriend for 3 years, when I was 23 to 26 years old.

An ex boyfriend, Perry, from December 2014 to the end of August 2017. I was 30 to 33. It lasted a season under 3 years.

Just vanilla fucking unfortunately. And that usually doesn't do anything for me. I never came with any of them.

Besides that I had one online relationship. A submissive girlfriend for almost four years. It was on and off (mostly on) from when I was 33 to 37... It ended in the somewhat recent past. I mention it in my blog. That almost broke me when it ended, though I evolved exponentially after it and continue to do so.

So I would cum whenever I masturbated. Which I prefer not to do, because I'd rather be fucking someone I want then myself. But I haven't been that lucky in real life.

I am picky. There are enough people that want to date me usually, but I am usually not attracted to them.

And most people I know are vanilla.

I know of a few kinky people and only find one of them somewhat attractive, but I don't want to date coworkers. Not a good idea.

I could go to a dungeon, but I'd rather have my girl and my own.

I could get a pro Domme, but I haven't felt submissive in years, and I want something more accessible, like I am. Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveAtimai View Post
What kind of intelligence do you think is the one that attracts you the most? Why?
Emotional intelligence. The brain of the heart. Manners, Courtship, Chivalry romance, creative/refined/tasteful debauchery ~ or not :-D Either can be delicious.

I'm likely a HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) or a cognitive empath, and more...

I like feeling the soul, the spirit of a person. Sensing them. Quietly observing them and understanding and appreciating a bit more before I talk and engage. I like to get to know them a little first, then I may feel comfortable to engage with them. Doesn't always happen, and doesn't always have to.

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 11-04-2021 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Edited blog link
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 10:42 AM   #6
SlaveAtimai

I'm sorry I didn't express myself well, I was referring more to the part where you enjoy penetrating.

Quote:
Emotional intelligence
it is the most appropriate to fall in love

will do when enought trust: needle play, anal play, plug wear

Limits: face, public, permanent, blood/injury, family/friends, scat/urine, cum play, messy, illegal, diaper
SlaveAtimai is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk