Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2023, 06:46 PM   #1
germagrimes

Default 19M - Messy Home Alone Dares

this has gotten kind of long- I'm really up to try anything even if its in dislikes or its something i've never tried, come give me some dares!

I have the house to myself some week nights and I am looking for some beginner dares/tasks/rules to complete. My favorite dares include hidden wedgies, underwear, tight jeans, that sort of thing. Since I'm home alone I want to try something a little harder. I was thinking about trying some messy or nude dares for the first time. The only issue is that there is very limited privacy and the neighbors have cameras right next to the house. I have basic food/household stuff and a whole collection of different types of underwear. (even some dirty pairs that I'm borrowing from a friend ) I also have some cheap ones that i could destroy. Ive never really tried anything like this except with some oversized boxers that "accidentally fell down" (I might try it again outside if you want) During the time i wont be doing much as i don't have a car right now, i might make some food, study, or play vr.

(no cross dressing please)

Because i'm new to dares, please keep them pretty easy. Here are some of my likes and stuff:

anything with underwear, dirty/oversized/tight/boxers/frozen/light messy -all that stuff
anything else with clothing, jeans/shorts/commando - whatever

willing to try:
using toothpaste, itch powder, lube, shave cream, mud
other messy stuff that's manageable to clean up
being nude
swirlys
overnight/long term
dice dares

soft limits/punishments:
underwear destruction
anything public or outside
simple bondage
edging
pain
some piss

limits:
cross dressing
no nsfw pics
probably no pics period.

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with

Last edited by germagrimes; 07-14-2023 at 06:52 PM. Reason: spelling
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 09:27 PM   #2
germagrimes

bumpingggggg in home alone again - ill try anything, just post a dare

My dare wardrobe!

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
Old 07-15-2023, 11:50 PM   #3
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Put on tight underwear. Peel a banana and put half of it in the front and half in the back of your underwear. Give yourself front and back wedgies until the banana is mush. Stay wedgied for half an hour.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Etcin for this post:
Old 07-22-2023, 07:45 AM   #4
germagrimes

i failed :/ I started the dare this morning. I didnt know which type if underwear to use, so i put on my tightest boxer briefs to hold everything in. i then found the largest and most brown (almost totally rotten) banana i could. i struggled to peel it in one piece. When i did, the banana was already mushy and covered in brown spots. After some hesitation, i split in 2 and put one half down the back, squeezing it between my cheeks, and the other mushy half down the front. I then pulled back and forth on the waistband starting with my rear end. After the banana was complete mush, and i had pulverized bits of banana smeared up my back and stomach, i gave one final pull. i grabbed the back of my waistband and pulled until a few threads of fabric teared. My dick was throbbing in pain, and my ass felt tender and sore. But now was the real challenge. I said that i would keep going about my day while doing the dares, so i put on a t shirt and shorts, and decided to go downstairs to do some gaming. It felt super strange, coating my ass, dick, and balls with this yellow/brown slime. despite dripping down my legs, i loaded up rdr 2. this is where i failed, my friend called and asked if he could come a little early, i said yes before started the dare. that i didnt know is exactly when he would arrive. I heard the doorbell ring, so i quickly took off my pants and underwear, and put the pants back on. When i went to the doorbell, it was just a package. im really disappointed in myself for failing one if my first dares, i will be trying the dare again in a few days, i also have more bananas, so if you would like to modify the dare to make it harder/worse i guess i deserve if for being a wuse. ive also updated my signature for some punishments if you would like me to do another dare. Sorry i failed

My dare wardrobe!

Old 07-22-2023, 08:08 AM   #5
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by germagrimes View Post
i failed :/ I'm really disappointed in myself for failing one if my first dares, i will be trying the dare again in a few days, i also have more bananas, so if you would like to modify the dare to make it harder/worse i guess i deserve if for being a wuss. I've also updated my signature for some punishments if you would like me to do another dare. Sorry i failed
As punishment, when you try it again, give yourself a fifteen minute hanging or chair wedgie with the mushy banana undies.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Old 07-22-2023, 08:22 AM   #6
germagrimes

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcin View Post
As punishment, when you try it again, give yourself a fifteen minute hanging or chair wedgie with the mushy banana undies.
ok so, after with first wedgies, i wait 30 minutes before finishing with a 15 minute hanging/chair wedgie. what type of underwear do you want me to wear this time (check my sig)? im also totally up to try something harder for punishment, i updated my dislikes. i also got more bananaps id you want be to use more than one. (if you want to keep it the same, thats cool too, ill try it tonight)

this thread already has quite a few views, if anyone else who sees this wants to give me other dares to try, please post them

My dare wardrobe!

Old 07-22-2023, 08:38 AM   #7
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by germagrimes View Post
ok so, after with first wedgies, i wait 30 minutes before finishing with a 15 minute hanging/chair wedgie. what type of underwear do you want me to wear this time (check my sig)? im also totally up to try something harder for punishment, i updated my dislikes. i also got more bananaps id you want be to use more than one. (if you want to keep it the same, thats cool too, ill try it tonight)
Briefs would be hot. But I assume that the hanging/chair wedgie wouldn't work in your medium briefs. So large boxerbriefs. Put in entire banana in the front and one in the back.

Old 07-30-2023, 09:30 PM   #8
germagrimes

i finally tried it again. i more new bananas and waited until they were almost rotten, totally brown. i put on my large boxer briefs, the nicest pair i have because it was the most stretchy. Then i peeled the 2 bananas, it was a struggle as they were already mush, but i got the first peeled in one piece and the second broke into two. i placed the whole banana down the back, i stretched the large underwear down and didn't even contact my ass. i then dropped the 2 halves in the front, they stayed put because of the ball pouch. i started with the back wedgie, pulling up hard with both hands. The whole banana lifted up and into be ass crack, squeezing itself between my cheeks. i took me a while, wedgieing back and forth before the bananas were Finally mush. during the process much of the banana fell out of the leg hole. Like a good boy, i licked it up from the floor, swallowing some, while spitting the rest back into the front.
After it was mush, i started the 30 minute timer. The banana seeped in and under my but crack, and was smeared up my back and in my hairy bush. When the timer finished, i stood over my chair and pulled my waist over the back. as i sat down the fabric that was up my ass teared a little. this was definitely the most painful wedgie i have ever done, as the underwear could only stretch so much. when the second timer was up, most of the banana was dried out and sticky, with the crotch area being the only place where the banana was still mushy

thanks alot for the dare, and sorry it took me so long to do it. i also enjoyed the underwear destruction dare you gave me earlier. ill be home alone again next week and would LOVE to continue this thread. maybe try ill something different or push my dislikes a little

to anyone who may see this, reply with a dare! ill be willing to try anything once, and i love to write reports.

My dare wardrobe!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginner, boxers, home alone, messy, underwear