Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-06-2021, 08:59 AM   #241
generaterox

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Thanks for the reports.

Indeed I understand your Master being upset because you're so loose attending your slave dues. It seems you made a big mistake, overestimating your chances to be a good submissive slut: you asked for, received, and accepted a lot of rules that you seem not to be able to follow, or, at least, not to be able to report about. This means that you are wasting the time of a lot of people that contributed after your request. Tell us honestly what do you think about this.

In your reports you speak about writing a story, is it something we will read?
Hi redcamel, my apologies but you will not be reading the story written by my slave slut as it is something private between the two of us. Do feel free to reading her daily blog updates though!

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 09:01 AM   #242
redcamel
getDare Addict

Overestimation of the chances, or underestimation of commitments are the same thing seen by different points of view, but the overall result is the same.

I didn't talked about a complete waste of time, just the effort was bigger than the result.

Indeed I'm enjoying the reports, and I thanked you for them.

As opposite, a good submissive slut would have written some apologies for her over (or under) estimation.

All of this said without offense: you started the thread talking to "all Masters and Mistresses" introducing yourself as "Your slave", so you put me (as well all the guys who partecipated) in the position to expect, at least, that you apologize for your errors, even the ones of estimation, isn't it?

Anyway I ask you to report to your Master about my remarks, he will decide about the question.

EDIT: thanks generaterox, of course this wasn't an answer to your message but to the previous PastramiKitten's message

Last edited by redcamel; 04-06-2021 at 09:04 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel, slave