Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2021, 11:54 PM   #1
Deuterus037

Default Motivate me for commiting to prolonged chastity

Anyone want to motivate me to get locked in chastity for prolonged time? Getting my first chastitycage next week
Would like it if someone posts here that did chastity already and wants describe to me how it would affect me
Deuterus037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 12:50 AM   #2
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I have been caged off and on for the last few years for up to a month at a time. The first week, typically, is rough when I try to sleep until my body remembers that getting hard is a bad thing. During the day/waking hours, I feel that I am better able to focus on what I have to do, primarily because if I start thinking about sex, I get a fairly quick reminder that I can’t do anything about it.

During sex, my focus and attention are on other parts of my body- and my partner’s. With my penis pretty much out of the equation, I focus on enjoying touch, taste, smell, even the sounds we make. I can take my time instead of being “bang and done”. I have also learned that I can orgasm without cumming/ejaculating: all the sensations with none of the “mess”.

The only real downside is having to sit to pee. If everything is lined up right, then standing at a urinal works, but if not... well, getting pee soaked in public might trip my humiliation triggers, but not something good at work.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 01:12 AM   #3
Deuterus037

I don't have a chastitycage yet, but i really enjoy the agony of being denied. It's just a really interesting feeling, i think i like it more than cumming actually.
Old 03-19-2021, 08:04 AM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Mod note: This doesn't belong in Truth, so I moved it to TORD.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 05:11 PM   #5
Deuterus037

Bump
You can motivate me by any means and, or become my dom
Old 04-05-2021, 08:36 PM   #6
1077ad

YMMV, but the best motivation for being in chastity is that the denial of the easy thing (stroking your cock) can lead to much greater pleasure.

For me, I always enjoyed ass play, but when locked up, it becomes WAY more intense and the intensity of pleasure from getting fucked or dildo play becomes something else entirely. Instead of a blast-and-you're-done, you can let the feelings rise and rise to a place you've never felt.

Plus (and this may be a bigger deal for you depending on how you're wired) locking up and staying locked up can make you feel more submissive and eager to please others. (Imagine being at the point where you feel like giving someone else a blowjob might give YOU an orgasm!)

All that said, if you're getting your first cage, don't worry too much about extended lockups right off the bat. Put on the cage, get used to how it feels, both when you're soft and when you're trying to get hard. It might be difficult to sleep overnight with it on right away... just focus on wearing it, feeling safe and comfortable in it, and then start to stretch out how long you're locked for.

If it works for you, you might soon find yourself locked for months on end, and amazingly turned on by the idea of doing things you'd never consider right now...

male / mid-40's / heavy / straight-ish

Loves: chastity, anal, servicing pussy/cock, cum eating, urinal service, piss-play
Curious but cautious about: exposure, bondage
Limits: Pain, degradation, public
1077ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 01:20 AM   #7
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

You can actually use chastity to get a much stronger orgasm.

You says in your adds that you are 24 y.o. I guess you most likely stroke and quite often. If you would edge without cum everyday for some time (uncaged only for that) and then have a cum after for example a week (with a bit of edging before) then I guess you might get a nice and strong orgasm

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
tomasz.rodent is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk