Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-29-2019, 03:37 AM   #346
Averymildsissy

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? (Either or)

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? (Also either or)

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Averymildsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 02:53 PM   #347
MissWorld

I would rather be tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Cum any time I wish, but swallow it all

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Why not both? If I had to chose, I guess I'd rather be tied up and fucked.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
I'd rather have sex with anyone I want, but have them be in complete control.

I'm actually a bit grossed out by feet, but so I guess have my feet worshipped.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Be used as a slave for 12 hours.

Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
Someone else's

Lick cum off someone's feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Tied in doggy and fucked in the ass

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Violate a limit, get humiliated, and deep throat 5 other guys

I have a cock-sucking AND ass-eating addiction

PM Dares
My AMA
Spank and Deny Me

Likes: Humiliation, Masturbating, Giving Head, Anal, Orgasms
Dislikes: Spankings, Pussy Torture, Piss, Shit, Nipple Play, Edging and Orgasm Denial
Limits: Pictures, Vomit, Age Play, Pet Play, Feet, Diapers
MissWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 09:11 PM   #348
MissAmiraBlack

both! I can't pick both? Okay I'd rather tie someone up and tease them

I have a vagina. So I'm not quite sure how that would work.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you.
the second one.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you.
I really want to choose both! This is truly tough. Be worshipped or dominate.

have my feet worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed.

I'd rather be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed.

tied and have hot wax dripped on me

worship a couple

someone elses

snowball the,

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
tied and spread eagle

second option

31yo Goth MILF
Virginia, USA.
KIK: Miss.Amira.Black

About Me
Likes: Truths, Assigning tasks, Giving rules, SPH, Tease and denial voyeurism
Dislikes:

My Ultimate Shopping Dare

Instagram
Dirty Code
SexMap
MissAmiraBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 05:19 AM   #349
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

be tied u and teased, it's fun both ways but I could really get into being teased at the moment.

I'd probably go somewhere in the middle on this and try to set a 2-3 monthly cumming allowance, I'd swallow it down no problem in exchange.

I'd take the fucking, because oral would just encourage me to cum, the gender is pretty much irrelevant if they have skills.

I'd let them control me, absolutely.

I hate feet, if I had to choose one it would be to have mine worshipped, then I could cut it short.

I'd do either of those, or both. Sounds quite fun!

Hot wax, for sure. Whipping is super painful.

The couple.

I'd eat somebody else's or mine, depending on the situation.

Not sure what a snowball is, so I'll go with the cum on the feet.

Doggy style - more interesting than your standard bukakke event.

I'd have to go pretty hard to violate a limit, I'd opt for the second one, because I feel it's more of a personal punishment (and well deserved). This would never happen though.
airtightmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 06:20 AM   #350
Littlemisscheeky

Be Tied up and teased

Cum any time but have to swallow it all

Be tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of orgasms and have to worship them

Have my feet worshipped

Used as a slave for 12 hours

Tied and whipped

Worship a couple

Eat someone else's cum

Lick cum off feet

Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over

Forgive but have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and deepthroat 5 other guys

Likes: spanking, bondage, roleplay, foodplay, wam, body writing, dirty talking, creative dares

Limits: blood, needles, pins, scat, public

Toys: vibe, plugs, gag, clamps, collar
Littlemisscheeky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:38 PM   #351
denied_otter

For sure, be tied up! I love not being in control

Cum only once a year. Not because of the swallowing, but I don't want to cum too often, haha

Easy. Tied up and fucked. That is like my dream right there

First one, for sure. I would love to have my orgasms controlled like that

Have my feet worshipped. I don't really have a foot thing, so might as well be on the easy side of it, haha

I don't really like the idea of throat fucking, so I'd choose the 12 hour slave route. But I guess they could still fuck me throat anyways.... Um, I'll stick with slave

As long as the whipping isn't super hard, I'd like to be whipped a little

For sure, worship a couple. I'd love to be an accessory to someone else's sex

Someone else's :3

Kinky! I'd snowball them

Oh, doggy style fucking for surreeeee

Um, I don't really identify with the scenario because of the cheating, but I would chose the chastity and being forced to watch

kik: denied_otter
discord: denied_otter

[Likes/Limits and Toys]
[My PM Dares] [My Weekly Schedule]
denied_otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:49 PM   #352
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

Tied up and teased.

cum any time I wish, my cum is delicious.

Blindfolded and receive oral.

Sex with anyone I want but they are in control as that last one is a flat 0 people

have my feet worshipped,

Used as a slave for 12 hours.

Yes.

be tied up and watch.

Someone elses.

lick cum off someones feet.

Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

the 2nd one sounds more fun.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 09:46 PM   #353
Dare_Golore

Default mt first truth post

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

A:tie someone up and tease them

A:cum any time and swallow

A:Anal is in my limits, so I will have to go with the oral one

Anal is in my limits, cant answer

Worship feet

Throat fucked

Tied and wiped

Worship a couple

My own

Snowball

spread eagle

tie me uo, watch while they fuck someone

Dislikes:Humiliation, Wedgies, long-time rules,nipple pain, toothpaste, denial, Long Bladder Control

Soft-Limits:scat, anal, hidden-public, messy

Hard-limits: Illegal, non-hidden-Public, pics, video, temp expose, family, permanent, blood, toys.

Male/Straight
Chaostouched

Add to my calendar!
PM DARES
Dare_Golore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 10:43 PM   #354
slut_shruthi

Heart Truth and truth only

I would rather be tied up and teased.

As I don't like to cum any time, I would choose to cum once a year without having to swallow.

Everyone has fantasies and this is one of mine. To be fucked without being able to stop whoever is fucking me.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you.
Being a submissive and for the love of Femdom, I choose to have sex with anyone I want, but they are in complete control of my orgasms and worshiping them. Definitely.

No doubts and no confusions. Worship feet.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed.
I don't want to be used as a slave for 12 hours without knowing what it entails. SO THROAT FUCKED FOR AN HOUR NONSTOP.

Hot wax is too extreme for me. Tied and whipped.

Worship a couple seems like a better choice. I don't think I can just watch.

Eat my own cum. Definitely it would taste better.

Lick cum off someone's feet. If it is snowballed by them then it is fine. I don't want to snowball anyone.

If only I could choose both of them at the same time. Since only one choice has to be made, I choose to be tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over me.

Again, I can't just watch someone fuck and this looks like a chance to push my limits. So I would violate a limit, get humiliated, and deepthroat 5 other guys and not allowed to cum.

Likes: Spanking, Anal play, Humiliation, Bladder control and Risky Exhibitionism (without getting caught.)

Limits: Extreme pain, Scat, Blood, Incest, Family, Real life meeting

Exploring: Diapers, CBT, Piss play.

My toys.

DM me for my KIK.
Instagram
Twitter

Pornhub
My Blog

Last edited by slut_shruthi; 06-14-2019 at 10:48 PM.
slut_shruthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 11:28 PM   #355
online_sub

since i don't like much being teased i'd rather tie someone and tease them

definitely the first, can't stay a full year without cumming

i choose the second as long as i will never know who fucked me

i find no point in fucking someone if she/he has control on my orgasms so i go for the second one

i'm not into feet so having my feet worshipped is the answer (but i would get bored in seconds)

second one! i'd love to be a 12 hours slave

totally hot waxed

worship a couple if i had a SO i wouldn't share it!

my own, easier, done it 1 hour ago lol

i don't like feet but i will not snowball a man

sounds both great, i'd go for the first one though

i guess second one will fit better
online_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 12:02 PM   #356
Torchi

I would rather be tied up and teased, because I'm a submissive person and wouldt enjoy teasing someone else.

I chose to cum every time I wish, swallowing my cum is just a bonus.

I would chose getting fucked, because it's a fantasy of mine.

I would chose to have sex with anyone I want. I would love to become their slave.

Worship feet, why would anyone worship mine?

I would chose to be a slave for 12 hours getting put down to my place.

I would chose the hot wax, it's a more erotic feeling in my opinion

I would like to worship a couple and become their slave

I would prefer eating someone else's cum, because a new taste is always welcome

I would prefer snowballing the cum

I would chose the first option, because I find it to be more degrading

I would chose option two, because I deserve all the humilliation I get.
Telegram: @MaxyCumPorn
Email: [email protected]
Likes: exposure,submission, humiliation,cum-play,anal-play, watersports, scat
Dislikes: blood, strong pain
Torchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 12:26 PM   #357
Sissypalooza

Location: On my knees, hands behind my back, waiting for orders

Old 06-15-2019, 12:55 PM   #358
DiaperBabyBoy
Baby Member

Post My First Post :3

tied up and teased.

cum any time Pup wish but Pup have to swallow it all

Being Tied Up and Fucked But Cant Stop whoever is fucking me.

Have Sex with anyone pup wants but they are in complete control

Worship Feet

Be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed.

Tied and whipped
worship a couple
someone else's
lick cum off someone's feet
tied up and spread eagle

Violate a limit and get humiliated

DiaperBabyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 04:27 PM   #359
Nikki Loves

Be tied up and teased
Only cum once a year
Being tied up and fucked
Worship and be dominated
Have mine worshipped
Be used as a slave for 12 hours
Tied and hot wax.
Worship a couple
Someone else’s
Lick cum off their feet
Spread eagle
The second option
Nikki Loves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 04:58 PM   #360
8pointhunter

1: be tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all

3: being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

5: Worship feet

Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free

6: Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc)

8: Eat someone else's cum

9: Lick cum off someone's feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice.

they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Likes: semi-public, edging, drinking piss, humiliation, degrading, hypnosis, pictures, mindfuckery, ballbusting, collars, shoe and feet smell, pissing myself.

Limits: permanent marks, extreme pain, illegal, social suicide.

Kik: PupMavis
8pointhunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth