Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-16-2021, 09:43 PM   #4171
lion74
Distinguished Member

@diaperpup reply in 2 hours or you will be spending a day in diapers for each hour you are late. I'm in until the end of the month.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 10:38 PM   #4172
MaidSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe_sis View Post
Awky:
If you don't reply within 2 hours, you will spend 1 minute in a corner gagged and blindfolded for every 10 you are late.
Yay I caught one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsLily View Post

@Awky | 2 hours or it's time to earn some Losercoin. Losercoin is like Bitcoin, except instead of being earned by data-mining, it's earned through you writing lines. Complete this task to earn your Losercoin, you only need to earn 1 Losercoin to finish the task: https://writeforme.org/task/602c7077b007ba14a047fa25
Didn’t get this one in time though, I’ll check it out after and get to writing..
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 11:47 PM   #4173
Diaprmessr

ItsLily if you dont respond in 2 hours you have to wear double diapers for a week with no potty. you can only change whenever. I'm in for 2 days.

If you see a spelling error in any of my posts please pm me a punishment for every mistake. You have to show me the spelling error.

Likes: Diaper, humiliation, ageplay discreet/subtle public(wearing double diaper in public), wedgies, food play, wetting/messing, having to ask permission, degradation, pet play, punishment, light pain, crawling, light anal

Toys: Pull ups, large plug, pacifier, baby bottle, sippy cup

Limits: long term dares (last more than 72 hours), family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics, drinking pee, blood, vomit, heavy pain
Diaprmessr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 12:05 AM   #4174
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Cyan-ide:
If you don't reply in 2 hours, every 30 minutes will be 60 minutes you have to wear a bra outside of your house.
Missed this

@ItsLily this is coming back: if you don't reply in 2 hours, you will be diapered for a week and may only change at my mercy (you have my kik)
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares

Last edited by sunset-gd; 02-17-2021 at 12:18 AM.
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 01:38 AM   #4175
Diaper_pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion74 View Post
@diaperpup reply in 2 hours or you will be spending a day in diapers for each hour you are late. I'm in until the end of the month.
Damn u got me. That's 3 full days in diapers. I like this thread I will stay in

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 01:41 AM   #4176
Diaper_pup

Quote:
Kaiyo:
Respond in two hours, or for every hour you're late, you will be unable to use capitol letters for a day. If you realize you used a capitol, twist both nipples for 2 seconds.
Diaper_Pup:
If you don't reply in 2 hours, you will have to wear a single diaper for 36 hours.
Cyan-ide:
If you don't reply in 2 hours, every 30 minutes will be 60 minutes you have to wear a bra outside of your house.
Awky:
If you don't reply within 2 hours, you will spend 1 minute in a corner gagged and blindfolded for every 10 you are late.
Seems like I missed that out too. I will combine these punishments

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Old 02-17-2021, 01:48 AM   #4177
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Kaiyo:
Respond in two hours, or for every hour you're late, you will be unable to use capitol letters for a day. If you realize you used a capitol, twist both nipples for 2 seconds.
2.5 hours late... that will be fun

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 05:33 PM   #4178
Dare4mee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
2.5 hours late... that will be fun
If you don’t reply in 2 hours you’ll have to put 2 ice cubes in your ass, plus another for each hour more you are late.

I’ll be in for 1 week.

Check out my Brand New PM dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77938

likes: bets and challenges, cum play, dares, competition, wedgies, Semi-messy, underwear

I’d like to try: piss, light cbt, light anal

if it's not mentioned in likes/limits I will try

Limits: public, shit, family,face pictures,crossdressing

I HAVE NO TOYS
Dare4mee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 05:43 PM   #4179
Sissymaria8
Distinguished Member

Everyone has 2 hours to respond for these:

@kaiyo If you're late then you have to have a buttplug in whenever you're on getdare for the next week

@Diaper_Pup You will wear a diaper that you aren't allowed to change until you've peed yourself x+2 times (X being the number of hours you're late)

@cyan-ide For every hour late you will have 10 minutes of corner time with your arms and legs tied together, a ball gag and a buttplug in

@Awky Put on your maid outfit and ball gag and write "I love being a good sissy maid." 10 times for every hour late.

@Wannabe_sis Put on your vibrating buttplug and nipple clamps and deepthroat a dildo for 30 minutes. Then when you finish wear your penis gag for 5 minutes for every hour late.

@ItsLily Drink 2 glasses of water before bed and you are not allowed to use the bathroom for x hours before the next time you go to bed (x is the number of hours you're late)

Have fun with these and I'll be extending my time in this thread until the end of March, so see if you can catch me
PM Dares and Rules
BDSM Test
Kik: sissymaria8
Sissymaria8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 05:48 PM   #4180
Wannabe_sis
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissymaria8 View Post
@Wannabe_sis Put on your vibrating buttplug and nipple clamps and deepthroat a dildo for 30 minutes. Then when you finish wear your penis gag for 5 minutes for every hour late.
*waves* Sorry, didn't catch me this time!
Toys and PM dares (W. I. P.)

Currently in chastity (No edging or anything else) Jan 19, 2021 - Jan 12, 2022
Last orgasm: March 31 <3
Wannabe_sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 06:50 PM   #4181
ItsLily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaprmessr View Post
ItsLily if you dont respond in 2 hours you have to wear double diapers for a week with no potty. you can only change whenever. I'm in for 2 days.

If you see a spelling error in any of my posts please pm me a punishment for every mistake. You have to show me the spelling error.

Likes: Diaper, humiliation, ageplay discreet/subtle public(wearing double diaper in public), wedgies, food play, wetting/messing, having to ask permission, degradation, pet play, punishment, light pain, crawling, light anal

Toys: Pull ups, large plug, pacifier, baby bottle, sippy cup

Limits: long term dares (last more than 72 hours), family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics, drinking pee, blood, vomit, heavy pain
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan-ide View Post
Missed this

@ItsLily this is coming back: if you don't reply in 2 hours, you will be diapered for a week and may only change at my mercy (you have my kik)
Missed these. Super annoying.

Quote:

@kaiyo If you're late then you have to have a buttplug in whenever you're on getdare for the next week

@Diaper_Pup You will wear a diaper that you aren't allowed to change until you've peed yourself x+2 times (X being the number of hours you're late)

@cyan-ide For every hour late you will have 10 minutes of corner time with your arms and legs tied together, a ball gag and a buttplug in

@Awky Put on your maid outfit and ball gag and write "I love being a good sissy maid." 10 times for every hour late.

@ItsLily Drink 2 glasses of water before bed and you are not allowed to use the bathroom for x hours before the next time you go to bed (x is the number of hours you're late)

Have fun with these and I'll be extending my time in this thread until the end of March, so see if you can catch me
Caught this just on time right? I hope so.

I'm a widdle baby, pwease keep me in diapees. I can't do any big girl dares, my widdle baby bwain can only undewstand diapees and go peepee. UwU

I like: diapers, public humiliation, bladder control, total power exchange, service slavery, bondage, bets, submission,, public humiliation, watersports
Not interested: slut shaming, exposure, pics/vids

Please babify me.
ItsLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 06:54 PM   #4182
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Caught this one; and I’m not in anymore
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 01:44 AM   #4183
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare4mee View Post
If you don’t reply in 2 hours you’ll have to put 2 ice cubes in your ass, plus another for each hour more you are late.
6 hours so 14 cubes

Quote:

that'll be fun...

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 01:58 AM   #4184
Diaper_pup

Quote:

U always get me while I am asleep...
So a I have to pee 10btimes in one diaper, that diaper will leek the hell out

I stay in this for the rest of the week

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Old 02-18-2021, 09:09 AM   #4185
MaidSlut

Quote:

14 hours late...
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk