Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-11-2021, 01:47 AM   #4066
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Default @heswitch

@heswitch
You have two hours

Use wrist cuffs and ball gag, while you have fun with your Lovense hush and lush for the duration of full length movie of your choice

I’m in until the fifteenth, and I now have bag clips (too strong for clit, but I can take them on my nipples for reasonable amounts of time)

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 04:40 AM   #4067
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Mask View Post
@heswitch
You have two hours

Use wrist cuffs and ball gag, while you have fun with your Lovense hush and lush for the duration of full length movie of your choice

I’m in until the fifteenth, and I now have bag clips (too strong for clit, but I can take them on my nipples for reasonable amounts of time)
Missed this one. Oh well sounds like fun

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 05:54 AM   #4068
gijser

@hannah_slave123 2 hours or you have to edge once per 20 minutes you missed it

i'm in for 7 days

Likes and Limits
Toys
PM-Dares
Sex map

Calender:
https://teamup.com/ksom9zzghz28utr9ib

Edges - 68/85
gijser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 06:22 AM   #4069
hannah_slave123

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijser View Post
@hannah_slave123 2 hours or you have to edge once per 20 minutes you missed it

i'm in for 7 days
Caught this one!

Dislikes:
Anal, intense nipple pain, clit pain, denial/edging

Limits:
Pics with face, pee (& all other fluids), body-writing, public

There may be items missing from above, I’m still figuring out what this site has to offer!

Kik - hannah_slave123

My toys can be found here
hannah_slave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 09:09 AM   #4070
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

The thread is getting kinda slow so let's spice it up once again. I hope I got most of the people in, if I forgot you, I'll have a Dare a the bottom to make sure you won't be forgotten ^^ If I tagged someone that isn't in anymore either ignore it or send me a PM with a punishment for not being attentive

2 HOURS TO RESPOND.

FOR EVERY CATCH AND EVERY PERSONE I MISSED, I'LL INCREASE MY TIME BY 1 DAY

hannah_slave123
for 10 minutes + 10 minutes per hour late, you'll give yourself a nice Chair Wedgie and put on your nipple clamps. During this time you'll list all your toys and usable Objects in a Blog entry that you'll link in your signature. (every insertable object and spanking instrument as well. Also, make a list of your clothes that may be used in dares)

gijser
You'll put all your bullet vibes on your dick and let them run for 10 minutes per hour late. No switching off even if you cum. If you didn't cum by the end, you'll be locked up for 12 hours per hour late.

Heswitch
You'll put on your chastity for 1 day per hour late. Each day you have to try to cum by using your Hitachi, Lovense toys, or Dildos for 1 hour. If you manage you can release yourself. if you can't, you will be locked in chastity for 2 more days after which you must ruing your next orgasm.

Horny Mask
Before being allowed to cum you will have to get permission from 10 + 1 for every 30 minutes late, People. You will Edge once per Person you ask and twice for each no. You will tell them about this Dare and say that you will do something they want for a yes. For every 10 People you ask, you will Edge 5 more times.

lakerlife123
You'll be writing a dare for every person in this thread with at least 40 words per dare while having the fireworks pattern on with your Lovense Edge inserted. For each Dare that is caught, you'll increase your time in this thread by one day.

cookie_slave
You'll go without underwear for 12 hours per started hour late. Try to wear figure-hugging clothes and/or Dresses and Skirts to make it a fun experience (might be hard with the weather but try your best ^^ Skinny jeans are said to be fun as well in the crotch area.

Victoria85
You'll have to wear Nipple Clamps for 30 minutes per hour late. (go for the ones where the pain is in the middle of all yours) (you may split it up but at least 30 minutes at a time, each split increases the total by 10%[60 minutes split up will be a total of 66...])

EnigmaticBunni
You will be trapped in diapers for 3 hours per hour late. [Ask your significant other to put them on and change them for you (if you and your wife are fine with it)]

Wannabe_sis
As you don't have it listed in your L&L, you'll try out Wedgies. You'll try 2 + 1 per hour late, Wedgies. (Bra Connection will be one, the rest you may choose) for 30 minutes each. You'll rate each of them by how much you like them, how painful they are, how annoying they are while doing stuff and how annoying they are getting into. If you don't have any more ideas, you can do one you have already done for another hour.

ghost_2464
You will take an Enema. It will be 100 ml + 10 ml per hour late. You'll have to hold it for 5 minutes per hour late. If you cant hold it, repeat till you can. (you may split it up but the total size increases by 10% per split, 110% if you do it in 2 sessions, 120% for 3 sessions, 130% for 4 sessions, ...)

dbgetdare
For every hour late, you'll be wrapped into saran wrap (Taille to a bit under knees) for 20 minutes, while having your vibrating inflatable plug inserted and on max power. It will be inflated until you cant handle it. deflate and reduce the number of pumps by one d6.

sullly
You will be sleeping for 1 + 1 night per 2 hour late with your Edge inserted. Search for one of those sleeping patterns where the first couple of hours there is no vibration. (or set yourself a nice pattern as Alarm in the middle of the night.

Ponies
for 12 hours per hour late, you will be wearing feminine accessories. Earrings, Necklace and if you have it, bracelet and rings

Awky
Write "I have to look regularly on getDare to not get punished" on your Body. Also, Write one Humiliating word on your body per hour late.

Shadow
You'll wear Transparent Nail Polish, Lipgloss or subtle Lipstick, mascara, a bikini, a plug, and your Miley bracelet for the next X times you go out. (X = each 30 minutes late)

ShyGuy
You will be working yourself through your panties. Wear each pair of panties for 1 Day until you are through every pair. When taking them off, you'll have to gag yourself with the worn pair for 5 minutes per hour late. Write a report where you describe the taste of each of them. All cum has to go into them. If you take over 6 hours to respond, then you can't take them off to Pee and every drop has to go through the fabric as well.

jock19
You will be caged until you can cum from anal stimulation OR 36 hours per hour late

Sissywannabe
You will wear Panties for 2 Days per hour late. no "male" underwear allowed. Wear a Bra whenever possible as well (minimum is while you are in your room)

collarslut
You will be caged for the duration you are in this thread. For each Dare, you catch you will increase your time in this thread by one day.

Those I missed
You will post 1 Dare per hour late daily for 1 week. (you will of course be vulnerable for that 1 week aswell)

im still in for around 31 hours. This will increase for catches obviously. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 09:13 AM   #4071
sullly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post

sullly
You will be sleeping for 1 + 1 night per 2 hour late with your Edge inserted. Search for one of those sleeping patterns where the first couple of hours there is no vibration. (or set yourself a nice pattern as Alarm in the middle of the night.
Caught in time

@Jock19 2 hours or you'll be locked in chastity as long as you are vulnerable

KIK : SDOUZ

Slave Registration

Likes light pain, bondage, dogtraining, leather, bikers, rubber, self bondage, chastity, dice games, bodywriting, risk of blackmail

Punishments Diapers, pee drinking, ass play, ice play, humiliation, corner time, body shaving, exposure

Limits hard pain, scat, outdoor, CD, social networks, sissy, doing video

PM DARES AND TOYS
sullly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 09:13 AM   #4072
lakerlife123

Quote:

lakerlife123
You'll be writing a dare for every person in this thread with at least 40 words per dare while having the fireworks pattern on with your Lovense Edge inserted. For each Dare that is caught, you'll increase your time in this thread by one day.
Got this

I'm still in for 2 weeks

Kik: lakerlife1234

Likes: Dares, Challenges, Mild Public, Humiliation, Sissy/Crossdressing, Pain, Feet, Shaving, Underwear, PetPlay, Dice Dares, ABDL, Messenger Games, Toilet Control, Messy

Limits: Blood, Vomiting, Public, Family, Scat, Heavy CBT

Go to this thread to challenge other users at Pokemon Showdown in high stakes wagers

Mama/Pet Foxy

IM A BIG ADORABLE CRYBABY, PLEASE REMIND ME OF IT
lakerlife123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 09:17 AM   #4073
Wannabe_sis
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
2 HOURS TO RESPOND.
Wannabe_sis
As you don't have it listed in your L&L, you'll try out Wedgies. You'll try 2 + 1 per hour late, Wedgies. (Bra Connection will be one, the rest you may choose) for 30 minutes each. You'll rate each of them by how much you like them, how painful they are, how annoying they are while doing stuff and how annoying they are getting into. If you don't have any more ideas, you can do one you have already done for another hour.
That's gonna be a no from me, friend. <3
Toys and PM dares (W. I. P.)

Currently in chastity (No edging or anything else) Jan 19, 2021 - Jan 12, 2022
Last orgasm: March 31 <3
Wannabe_sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 09:40 AM   #4074
gijser

Quote:
gijser
You'll put all your bullet vibes on your dick and let them run for 10 minutes per hour late. No switching off even if you cum. If you didn't cum by the end, you'll be locked up for 12 hours per hour late.
caught this one on time

Likes and Limits
Toys
PM-Dares
Sex map

Calender:
https://teamup.com/ksom9zzghz28utr9ib

Edges - 68/85
gijser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 09:48 AM   #4075
EnigmaticBunni

Quote:

EnigmaticBunni
You will be trapped in diapers for 3 hours per hour late. [Ask your significant other to put them on and change them for you (if you and your wife are fine with it)]

!
Wife would not be ok.. But caught it.

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 10:03 AM   #4076
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
The thread is getting kinda slow so let's spice it up once again. I hope I got most of the people in, if I forgot you, I'll have a Dare a the bottom to make sure you won't be forgotten ^^ If I tagged someone that isn't in anymore either ignore it or send me a PM with a punishment for not being attentive

2 HOURS TO RESPOND.

FOR EVERY CATCH AND EVERY PERSONE I MISSED, I'LL INCREASE MY TIME BY 1 DAY

hannah_slave123
for 10 minutes + 10 minutes per hour late, you'll give yourself a nice Chair Wedgie and put on your nipple clamps. During this time you'll list all your toys and usable Objects in a Blog entry that you'll link in your signature. (every insertable object and spanking instrument as well. Also, make a list of your clothes that may be used in dares)

gijser

Heswitch
You'll put on your chastity for 1 day per hour late. Each day you have to try to cum by using your Hitachi, Lovense toys, or Dildos for 1 hour. If you manage you can release yourself. if you can't, you will be locked in chastity for 2 more days after which you must ruing your next orgasm.

Horny Mask
Before being allowed to cum you will have to get permission from 10 + 1 for every 30 minutes late, People. You will Edge once per Person you ask and twice for each no. You will tell them about this Dare and say that you will do something they want for a yes. For every 10 People you ask, you will Edge 5 more times.

lakerlife123

cookie_slave
You'll go without underwear for 12 hours per started hour late. Try to wear figure-hugging clothes and/or Dresses and Skirts to make it a fun experience (might be hard with the weather but try your best ^^ Skinny jeans are said to be fun as well in the crotch area.

Victoria85
You'll have to wear Nipple Clamps for 30 minutes per hour late. (go for the ones where the pain is in the middle of all yours) (you may split it up but at least 30 minutes at a time, each split increases the total by 10%[60 minutes split up will be a total of 66...])

EnigmaticBunni

Wannabe_sis

ghost_2464
You will take an Enema. It will be 100 ml + 10 ml per hour late. You'll have to hold it for 5 minutes per hour late. If you cant hold it, repeat till you can. (you may split it up but the total size increases by 10% per split, 110% if you do it in 2 sessions, 120% for 3 sessions, 130% for 4 sessions, ...)

dbgetdare
For every hour late, you'll be wrapped into saran wrap (Taille to a bit under knees) for 20 minutes, while having your vibrating inflatable plug inserted and on max power. It will be inflated until you cant handle it. deflate and reduce the number of pumps by one d6.

sullly

Ponies
for 12 hours per hour late, you will be wearing feminine accessories. Earrings, Necklace and if you have it, bracelet and rings

Awky
Write "I have to look regularly on getDare to not get punished" on your Body. Also, Write one Humiliating word on your body per hour late.

Shadow
You'll wear Transparent Nail Polish, Lipgloss or subtle Lipstick, mascara, a bikini, a plug, and your Miley bracelet for the next X times you go out. (X = each 30 minutes late)

ShyGuy
You will be working yourself through your panties. Wear each pair of panties for 1 Day until you are through every pair. When taking them off, you'll have to gag yourself with the worn pair for 5 minutes per hour late. Write a report where you describe the taste of each of them. All cum has to go into them. If you take over 6 hours to respond, then you can't take them off to Pee and every drop has to go through the fabric as well.

jock19
You will be caged until you can cum from anal stimulation OR 36 hours per hour late

Sissywannabe
You will wear Panties for 2 Days per hour late. no "male" underwear allowed. Wear a Bra whenever possible as well (minimum is while you are in your room)

collarslut
You will be caged for the duration you are in this thread. For each Dare, you catch you will increase your time in this thread by one day.

Those I missed
You will post 1 Dare per hour late daily for 1 week. (you will of course be vulnerable for that 1 week aswell)

im still in for around 31 hours. This will increase for catches obviously. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Caught this one by pure luck (I’m at work)

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 10:33 AM   #4077
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Quote:

2 HOURS TO RESPOND.

Ponies
Caught this one, although to be honest already do this anyway so no big deal :P

Still in indefinitely. I'll send out some more soon

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 10:36 AM   #4078
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

Quote:
Heswitch
caught thankfully, it takes me forever to cum caged

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 11:47 AM   #4079
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Victoria85
Damn, missed this. Luckily only an hour though
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 11:48 AM   #4080
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

8 Dares have been caught so im in for 8 more days until the 20th of February ^^

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys