Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-18-2021, 07:44 PM   #4201
ItsLily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjeckleburg View Post
@itslily reply in two hours or you have to write a story of at least 500 words and post it to the truth or dare stories sub forum. The story can have any topic you want but in keeping with the ostensible theme of this website should involve truth or dare in some way.
Caught you! Still vulnerable until the end of February.

I'm a widdle baby, pwease keep me in diapees. I can't do any big girl dares, my widdle baby bwain can only undewstand diapees and go peepee. UwU

I like: diapers, public humiliation, bladder control, total power exchange, service slavery, bondage, bets, submission,, public humiliation, watersports
Not interested: slut shaming, exposure, pics/vids

Please babify me.
ItsLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 08:59 PM   #4202
Sissymaria8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
@ sissymaria8 reply in two hours or you have to spend an half an hour cross dressed for each hour you are late
Caught this one too.
PM Dares and Rules
BDSM Test
Kik: sissymaria8
Sissymaria8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 09:06 PM   #4203
Fluffydaredemon

well i didnt catch it... though i have to ask just panties everyday all day for a week or the same pair?

Likes limits and a little about me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82001
Butterfly's match making page. Try it out its in depth
https://goo.gl/forms/VYJYRkIalHN8DHgt1
Fluffydaredemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 09:14 PM   #4204
Dare4mee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissymaria8 View Post
Caught this one too.
Respond in 2 hours or you must do 1 ball hit for every 5 minutes you are late.

I’m still in for almost another week

Check out my Brand New PM dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77938

likes: bets and challenges, cum play, dares, competition, wedgies, Semi-messy, underwear

I’d like to try: piss, light cbt, light anal

if it's not mentioned in likes/limits I will try

Limits: public, shit, family,face pictures,crossdressing

I HAVE NO TOYS
Dare4mee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 10:57 PM   #4205
Sissymaria8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare4mee View Post
Respond in 2 hours or you must do 1 ball hit for every 5 minutes you are late.
I think this one was for me. Caught it though
PM Dares and Rules
BDSM Test
Kik: sissymaria8
Sissymaria8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 02:08 AM   #4206
Diaper_pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
Hi! I've completed most of my dares from the last time I was in this thread, and you can read my reports here if you are interested. I may need to shorten the cat dares however, as I still haven't found the time needed to complete them.
I am back in and vulnerable for 7 days! I just ask that dares given to me aren't too time-consuming. I'm okay with long-term dares (i.e. extended lengths of chastity, diapers, buttplug) but nothing that prevents me from doing other things for hours on end please!

To get started:
sissymaria8 - reply in 2 hours, or you will get on your knees, lowering your genitals into a bowl of cold water with 10 ice cubes in it. You will stay like that until all of the ice cubes melt, then slap your balls 50 times. If you can't keep them in the entire time, add 1 slap per second that you have them out of the water.

ItsLily - okay okay your signature is still making me laugh... reply in 2 hours or you will change the phrase I had you add. Make it red and in comic sans, then replace the periods with some !!1!1!!1!'s and put "thankies chu~" after the UwU. It stays for 7 days.

Diaper_Pup - reply in 2 hours or you will mess in the next diaper you wear, then spank your mush tush with a hairbrush 200 times before changing into a clean diaper. While changing, you must repeat to yourself "I'm a messy little puppy and everybody knows it."

Ponies - reply in 2 hours or pee your pants immediately when you read this. Sing the friendship is magic theme song before cleaning up, then give one of your stuffies a forehead smooch and thank them for not teasing you about it.

I'll be back tonight to give out more dares, hope none of you catch them

OH noo that will be a very messi one

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 03:21 AM   #4207
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Quote:

@420jenni reply in two hours or you have to diaper up, drink three cups of water and wait a few hours until you really need to pee. Then drink another glass of water and start a times test from https://www.timestables.com/speed-test/ with all times tables selected. If you get any questions wrong or wet your diaper during the test then you’re clearly not really a big girl and you need to watch two episodes of a children’s television show before you can change out of your diaper. If you make it through the speed test and keep your diaper dry then you still need to wet your diaper and wait at least an hour before changing because honestly I just want to be mean.
Missed this one. But I definitely am a big girl and won't have any issue with it >-< Thank you for coming up with a creative dare!

A few dares from me before bed:
Wannabe_sis - reply in 2 hours or you will be sitting on your seven inch dildo while giving a blowjob to your Austin for 10 minutes. Let it shoot a load onto your tits at the end, say "thank you" and kiss the tip.

ItsLily - reply in 2 hours or we play a game of odds together, focused on self-appreciation - and diapers, of course. You will roll 3d6. For each 1-4, you will have to wet your diaper once while kneeling in front of a mirror, no pants. If you don't have a mirror in your room, the front-facing camera on your phone will work. After you wet, you will say out loud "I'm such a cute baby! I look adorable in my diapers!" For every 5 or 6, I will play a song on my guitar wearing only my diaper while looking in the mirror. If the total of all 3 dice is 15 or higher, all 3 points go to you instead of me.

Tjecklebeurg - reply in 2 hours or you will write a blog post on getdare about diapers. You will explain why you love them, how often you wear them, one of your most memorable experiences with them, and at least one of your strongest fantasies involving them.
Old 02-19-2021, 06:27 AM   #4208
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

@ItsLily if you don't reply in 2 hours, you will continue to be my baby slave long after your current to weeks. You will be my baby slave for a whole month, and you'll reflect that in your signature.
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 07:08 AM   #4209
dbgetdare

@diaper pup, you have 2 hours to reply or must send me a diapered pic that I can expose.

I'm vulnerable til the end of the month

PM Dares
dbgetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 08:09 AM   #4210
collarslut

Quote:
@collarslut reply in two hours or spend a week wearing panties
Guess I'm wearing panties for a while

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don’t tell on me to her she’s such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 08:22 AM   #4211
Tjeckleburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
Tjecklebeurg - reply in 2 hours or you will write a blog post on getdare about diapers. You will explain why you love them, how often you wear them, one of your most memorable experiences with them, and at least one of your strongest fantasies involving them.
Missed this one. Guess I’ll have to start writing.

Dislikes: semi-public, long dares, pain

Limits: public, family, illegal, pain, work/school, cbt, eating/drinking excrement or bodily fluids, messing, face

Pm dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81503

Kik: tjeckleburg
Tjeckleburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 08:24 AM   #4212
ItsLily

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan-ide View Post
@itslily if you don't reply in 2 hours, you will continue to be my baby slave long after your current to weeks. You will be my baby slave for a whole month, and you'll reflect that in your signature.
caught you hahahhahahahah

I'm a widdle baby, pwease keep me in diapees. I can't do any big girl dares, my widdle baby bwain can only undewstand diapees and go peepee. UwU

I like: diapers, public humiliation, bladder control, total power exchange, service slavery, bondage, bets, submission,, public humiliation, watersports
Not interested: slut shaming, exposure, pics/vids

Please babify me.
ItsLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 08:45 AM   #4213
Diaper_pup

Got this on caught, good taht i watched in here

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 09:44 AM   #4214
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsLily View Post
@Kiayo | I'm feeling lazy so how about we just rehash the past? Select 1 of the dares (not the one by cookie_slave) you have ticked off as completed on your spreadsheet and do it again... although, since we're doing a sequel - better up the stakes! Multiply ALL numbers (exception being "reply within 2 hours" type wordings) within that dare by x2.5 - whether that be time, number of ruined orgasms, hours you were late by.
around 17 hours late...
I will try this one, lets see if I'm lucky again

Reply in 2 hours or you will need to insert a buttplug of your choice for 2 hours. After 2 (5) hours, flip a coin. Heads, you can remove the plug. Tails, try again in 30 minutes (1,25 hour).

The report will be posted on my excel sheet. I don't have too much time atm so I'm getting delayed on most dares.
My time in this thread ends tomorrow. I will rejoin once I'm done with most of my tasks ^^

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 02:53 PM   #4215
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Kaiyo - reply in 2 hours or you will have to write a PM to at least 2 people from this thread, telling them which dares were your favorites, and thanking them

dbgetdare - reply in 2 hours or you will fill up some balloons and put them in your diaper. One with ice cubes and water, one with warm water, one with milk, and one with orange juice. You will then pop them all however you like - squeezing your diaper, sitting on them, whatever. After all four have popped, you will wait an hour to change. If it's leaking too much to wait an hour, you may change, but you will not be allowed to have an orgasm for the next 7 days.

collarslut - reply in 2 hours or you will ruin an orgasm into your panties. No pulling your cock out, rub through your panties like a good sissy. Then wear them for at least 2 hours before changing them.

ItsLily - reply in 2 hours or you will write a haiku about your diapers, using at least 4 words of babytalk (i.e. pwease, diapees, widdle). You will post it here, and also send it to 3 people not in this thread. You can't tell them that you were given a dare to do it unless they ask, and you will tell them that you're very proud of your writing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk