Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2023, 06:06 AM   #1
RoxyRaven

Wink Anal edging for a week…

Hi lovelies <3

Okay, so after having my Master training me as an anal whore for months now, A few things have happend. One is that my ass has been stretched so much that I can easily take toys I didn’t even dream of before. Another is that I have started to experience anal orgasms on several occasions. It kinda feels insane, but I really need anal stimulation to cum now, and also am able to cum from anal. I never though this conditioning would bring to this, but that’s how far I’ve come. It kinda started out like a fantasy, a gimmick, but now I have seriously been trained to be addicted to anal. Wow!

As my Master still wants to make me even more into a lewd and slutty little anal doll (and I still suck - pun intended - on oral), I should now be edged for a week without cumming. Okay, not too bad I though. But it has to be ANAL EDGING. Fucking Hell, that is something I have never done before!

So friends and freaks, please add to my ANAL EDGING in this thread to really abuse me. For every time you post you can add up to three edges. No double-posting unless it has gone more than an hour from the last reply. This thread will be active for a week and I will do the edges when I have the chance - no matter how long it will take me.

If I fail and am either unable to complete the edges, or cum, I will need to be punished. We will talk about my pubishment if that happens. The people of getDare will get to decide - within limits.

I’m scared as hell for how my ass, and brain, will react now. Be kind. And abusive.

Love from your anal doll,
Roxxxy Raven <3
RoxyRaven is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk