Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-05-2022, 12:13 AM   #991
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

No takers?

How about the fact that my accidental ruin was from underestimating my nipples? I edged and I pinched my nipples hard on command, and it drove me over. I was cumming before I even had a chance to realize I was ruining my months long denial, just with a good hard simultaneous pinching

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 12:12 PM   #992
butterboy

You must really wish you had bigger boobs than the sad pathetic "tits" you have. Just the thought of having real nipples must get you close to coming, that's how pathetic you are. I bet you'd do anything to get your boobs touched by someone else.

Want to Try: Forced messing, longer term like 6 hours

Limits: full public, food in diapers/underwear, family/friends, illegal, blood, permanent, social suicide, personal info, sharing of photos/videos, sex toys, disgusting food

PM Dares
butterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 12:27 PM   #993
sissybill
Distinguished Member

i always dress up in slutty outfits n drive too rest stops hoping to find truckers too blow them n to fuck me
i love wen they say get out of my truck n everyone sees what an fat ugly pathetic loser i am
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 11:09 PM   #994
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterboy View Post
You must really wish you had bigger boobs than the sad pathetic "tits" you have. Just the thought of having real nipples must get you close to coming, that's how pathetic you are. I bet you'd do anything to get your boobs touched by someone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sissybill View Post
i always dress up in slutty outfits n drive too rest stops hoping to find truckers too blow them n to fuck me
i love wen they say get out of my truck n everyone sees what an fat ugly pathetic loser i am

Wow, both of you failed to follow such simple instructions…

Butterboy: your projections of inadequacies give full Teeny weenie song energy. You disappoint me with your mediocre attempt at humiliation, which is only the beginning, since you couldn’t even follow through to state how you wish to be humiliated
Sissybill: apparently in all the fucking and blowing, someone fucked your brains out, you couldn’t even humiliate Butterboy, before rushing to state your desire for humiliation

Please humiliate me for being such a slutty and horny virgin, who gets so shy that I literally run if I realize someone is trying to flirt with me.
Or
Please humiliate me for having a fantasy about someone getting me in a slutty cosplay and making me expose my tits, until someone fucks them or cums on them

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 11:05 PM   #995
MaidSlut

Well it's no wonder your profile picture is a horny girl in chastity. No one wants to fuck a stupid slut such as yourself. You deserve to be forever horny and submissive cus that's all your slut mind can think of. I bet everyone sees how pathetic you are when you run from them. Are you scared to be fucked or something? Enjoy being a virgin for life, loser!

ps Loved your reactions, made me laugh out loud xD.

Please humiliate me for loving diapers and wanting to have to use them permanently.
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MaidSlut for this post:
Old 04-27-2022, 12:04 AM   #996
jdh90

Really? You want to wear diapers every day? Most guys are getting off with hot girls, but not you. Your dick is not good enough for that. Instead you stay at home dressed up in your diapee and panties and getting off on telling your little diaper secret to random strangers on a Forum. That Shows what a pathetic little Thing you are. This leads me to wonder why you are not currently in diapers like you should be. It doesn't sound like it'd take much to force you, if I'm honest.

I want to have my ass fucked with my face wrapped in a messy diaper

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jdh90 for this post:
Old 04-27-2022, 12:17 AM   #997
MaidSlut

Oh you are one to talk. At least I'd be wearing my diapers, you want to SMELL and probably TASTE one wrapped around your head. What a disgusting thing you are. And on top of that getting pounded in the ass? Truly only a total diaper slut would want such a thing. They may as well leave that diaper on your face for you to enjoy when done fucking you. I bet that sounds so great to you, tying you up and leaving you all night to endure that mess.

Please humiliate me wanting to be bound in latex like my pfp and be forced to do blowjobs. I'd also love being peed on
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
=====================
The following user says Thank You to MaidSlut for this post:
Old 04-27-2022, 01:42 AM   #998
jdh90

Why don't you stop running your mouth and instead put it to work!
I bet being tied up and bound in latex might be a start but I'm sure several cocks in your mouth will definitely shut you up. Try running your mouth while gagging on piss. You know toilets don't talk right?
Most people fantasize about things that pleasure them, but even in your fantasies you're such a subby that you just want to please others.

I love using my diaper until it cant take any more and leaks

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 11:54 PM   #999
MaidSlut

Aww widdle baby likes filling her diaper? Does baby like drinking from bottles and sucking pacifiers too? Go get yourself a diapee on little one.. your bum bum needs thick padding for the messes YOU enjoy making. I mean seriously, who would want their diaper to LEAK. Such a stupid incontent baby to not even understand what diapers are for. Or maybe I should say BIG BABY cus you look too old to be wearing that thing. Go ahead and piss yourself again and again, I won't stop you. In fact, since I know you love it so much why don't you just keep reusing that diaper even after it leaks. You can roll around in your pissy mess begging me to change you but I'd just tease you and say you asked for this.

Humiliate me for wanting to be in chastity and giving you the key! and being forced into slavery
=====================
Old 04-30-2022, 06:23 PM   #1000
ftmsub13

Such a horny slut needing to be controlled by a lock and set of keys. Aren't you such a desperate filthy whore. Now that your little cock is locked up and useless, the only thing you're good for is fucking. You might as well go to a glory hole and push that ass through the hole so your filthy hole can be filled to the brim and then plugged up.

Humiliate me for being a desperate slut and begging my Dom to let me suck him off in a public bathroom

Likes: diapers, piss, humiliation, clit torture, hidden public, body writing, wedgies, orgasms, pain, crotch ropes, online exposure, anal

Dislikes: severe pain, pee drinking

Limits: personal information, sissification, nipples, messy, safety risk, cum eating (only as punishment), ass to mouth, public, sleepingscat
ftmsub13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 11:33 PM   #1001
AusSlav

Are you serious? Asking your dom to let you suck him off in the bathroom? Piss on the floor, other men dropping massive shits in the stalls next to you? What a pathetic little slut, someone who can't even wait till you're home to fill their mouth with a nice fat cock. What an embarrassment you are...

I'm about to go out in my diapers for the second time ever, make me feel like the pathetic. Diaper day I am

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 02:27 AM   #1002
Jemoer

Yu shouwdnt go out of yiudaipies>=< ow yu pee all ovew tha gwound. Onwy bad boys pee on tha gwound. Without daipies evewybody wouwd see yu diwty pee spots. Yu awe a hopewess babi. Yu shouwd get a daddi so he can wock chu up in yu daipies so yu dont make the same stupid mistake again.

Fow me pwease make fun of my babibtawk an me canno sweep witout a pwushie an my next fuw owgasm is 6 mont aftew my wast one>=<

Wikes/Wimits
PM Dawes
Ask me anything
Impwuve/add PM Dawes

Me wuv foxy giws <3.

Me am a needy fox who needs head pats @////@[/COLOR]
Buttinup is my best fwiend

Tease this foxy pwease
Jemoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 10:47 AM   #1003
yourslutt

What a stupid little baby, you can't even talk properly. You're just a sad pathetic excuse for a baby. You can't sleep through the night without your plushie? Are you scared? Is your plushie going to protect you from all the big mean people that just want to tell you the truth about what you really are? You are a big dumb baby who is just too lazy to learn how to properly speak. You should feel so ashamed at how much of a failure you are.

I like dumbification and being treated as less than everyone else. I am also a virgin.

kik: yourslutt18

Likes: Bondage, anal, edging, humiliation, degradation, slight pain,bullying , hypnosis, consensual mindfucking, and gaslighting

Dislikes: Piss-play, excessive pain,

Limits: Public, family, scat, blood, exposure, photos/video, messy

This slut's toys

Every time I’m on here I am naked

please pm this slut filthy words to write on herself

my teamup calendar: https://teamup.com/c/4629th
yourslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 06:51 PM   #1004
anthem

hey, those things make sense together in a stupid way. most people don't actually wanna fuck a brainless slut, but you went and made yourself too dumb to ever learn that. what happened? you heard someone called too nerdy to get a date once and it was the excuse you'd been itching for to just veer off a cliff into a sea of stupidity? I hope someone comes along soon who likes empty-head cunts, because if the world never got any use out of your sluttiness, that'd be an unbearable level of dumb.

I'm really scatterbrained and sometimes a spanking is the only thing that makes me get my shit together and focus, but even when I know that I need it, I suck at forcing myself into the decision to self-spank (let alone the decisions about how)

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 03:25 PM   #1005
MysteryMailMan

Where do I even start with you? Your a pathetic little boy who like to spank his little ass cheeks. That’s embarrassing enough on it’s own but it’s even worse that you depend if spanking to get your stupid distracted brain out of your ass. And you know what’s the cherry on top of this pathetic looser cake? You often chicken out of it! Not because you no it’s pathetic, but because your scared! You know how much of a looser your are? Your a dumb, distracted, wimpy, scared, spanking addict looser! God your pathetic.

I’m a virgin Who has never even kissed someone before and I have a crush on my best friend. (Her name is Raelynn)

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, torture, truth, verbal humiliation