Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2024, 05:43 PM   #1
AllieSlut

Female 26F Help me get ready for a "fun" weekend!

This weekend I am enjoying quite some time alone, which I was planning to put to good use by means of my chastity belt, a Chaster session, my list of toys and some devious planning. I already have the first three items, but I thought that some imput from everyone here would make the fourth one much more interesting.

I would love to get some ideas on how I could prepare for the long session that will start on Friday night, with anything that goes from getting my holes and my body ready for some torture, all the way to some hellish teasing to make the chastity belt predicament a much more "fun" one. On the D-day, I will get locked in my chastity belt for almost the whole weekend. I would love to know if you think I should have my holes filled or not when belted (and, if yes, how it should be), and I'd love some ideas about what to do while locked and in between the lock's tasks.

So far, I am trying to spend as much time plugged as possible. Please, help me make this weekend -and the preparation time for it- an unforgettable one!!

Likes, limits and toys in signature!

Hard limits: friends/family, public, blood, permanent, AtM/scat, bestiality, vids/pics of myself, anything during worktime

TOYS
Big & small dildo, vibrator, speculum, small (4cm) & medium (5cm) plugs, thick "neck" plug (6cm), tunnel plug, inflatable plug, large anal beads, chastity belt, nipple suckers & clamps, handcuffs, collar & leash, ball & dildo gag, padlocks, rope

Last edited by AllieSlut; 03-19-2024 at 06:01 PM.
AllieSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 06:14 PM   #2
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

spend as much time as possible while being at home naked

In your chastity cage ... Unplugged

Always good to waste a sub's , free prevy time , by caging them ...

Enjoy .....

You could pass the time writing about all the orgasms your missing with all the other toys you own
sirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 06:41 PM   #3
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should not have any orgasms until the weekend and prepare yourself with edges. As many edges as you can. But absolutely no orgasms. Gotta have you as needy as possible.

Also wear your small plug as much as possible to get used to having it in. Save the big dildo and plug for the weekend so that if you won't get used to them leading up to the weekend.

For the weekend:
Have your big dildo and buttplug in before locking your chastity belt on. Be sure to edge yourself a bit before putting it on so you're nice and needy. After you lock it on, spend some time with hands cuffed behind your back and mouth gagged with the dildo gag to let it set in your predicament.

Spend as much time as possible this weekend naked, gagged, collared, and cuffed imo.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 06:43 PM   #4
AllieSlut

Some writing would definitely be a good idea!!

Hard limits: friends/family, public, blood, permanent, AtM/scat, bestiality, vids/pics of myself, anything during worktime

TOYS
Big & small dildo, vibrator, speculum, small (4cm) & medium (5cm) plugs, thick "neck" plug (6cm), tunnel plug, inflatable plug, large anal beads, chastity belt, nipple suckers & clamps, handcuffs, collar & leash, ball & dildo gag, padlocks, rope
Old 03-19-2024, 06:45 PM   #5
AllieSlut

Thing is, if I don't get used to the plug I won't be able to use it under the belt for that long...

Noting the edging before locking the belt. Amd I'll sure try to spend as much time as possible in "proper gear"! ��

TOYS
Old 03-19-2024, 07:07 PM   #6
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Actually typed that wrong, meant to use the medium (5 cm) plug with the belt, didn't see you had that 6 cm plug in your sig. However, if people vote for that 6 cm plug, then by all means.

But yes, need to get stretched and work your way up to the plug.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 07:14 PM   #7
AllieSlut

Ohh okey, that is indeed doable!! ��

TOYS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bdsm, bondage, chastity, control