Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-21-2023, 04:22 PM   #76
Noone1
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Another 5 minutes from me!

PM Dares Currently Paused (need a break)
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Toys/tools I have available
Noone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Noone1 for this post:
Old 10-21-2023, 07:51 PM   #77
KinkyBBW

15 minutes left until this thread shuts down and I take a final tally.

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

I'm into showing my tits until I'm asked IRL twice
KinkyBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2023, 07:52 PM   #78
Toujours

Another 5 from me, please!
Likes:Leotards!, Crossdressing (on cam or not), wedgies, nipple clamps, edging, orgasm denial, butt plugs, cumming in leotards and tights, being gagged to oblivion!, spanking, vibrators, going out in a leotard and trying to hide, going for a drive in a pair of tights and leotard, (maybe - being exposed)
Dislikes: pain
Limits: Messy, family, blood, cum guzzling or drinking of piss, anal

KIK: LillyLeotard
Toujours is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Toujours for this post:
Old 10-21-2023, 08:05 PM   #79
KinkyBBW

Times up. I will do the math and do all follow-up in this thread, including a detailed report.

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

Old 10-21-2023, 08:06 PM   #80
UncleSpanks

5 minutes more added
UncleSpanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2023, 08:25 PM   #81
KinkyBBW

Users of GD, you FAR exceeded my expectations when I posted this thread!!!

I will include my own comment in the total time, so thanks to the fine people of GD, I will be on my fucking machine for 6 and a half hours

The thread reached page 5, so I will be securing a lovense toy to my clit for the duration of the session and posting links in this thread. I have multiple lovense toys charged, so when the battery dies on one, I can switch it out and then post a new link.

This thread made it to 6 pages so I will have my nipple clamps on 6 times for 15 minutes each.

Because this got WAY more response than I was expecting, I have decided I will also be binding my breasts for the session as well.

I will be posting pictures of the session on Kink Talk, but you will need to be a registered member of KT to see them.

I will post a detailed report here after the session, hopefully tomorrow night, but if I am an exhausted, used up mess like I expect to be, I may have to type up the report on Monday evening after work.

Thank you for GD for responding to this thread. I am both terrified of and super excited for this session all at the same time!!!

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

The following user says Thank You to KinkyBBW for this post:
Old 10-22-2023, 10:37 AM   #82
KinkyBBW

Default Im starting

Here is the 1st link. Unlimited reactivations.

[Lush] [10:00]
https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/wkwob3mu

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

The following 2 users say Thank You to KinkyBBW for this post:
Old 10-23-2023, 08:28 AM   #83
KinkyBBW

Default Final report

I got everything prepared Saturday night and Sunday morning. I inserted the anal hook and attached it to my collar with rope, then, using the rest of the rope, I bound my boobs into a rope bra that made them looke like globes sitting on my chest. At noon, I got myself in place and turned on the machine. I needed to make a couple adjustments in positioning to make sure the dildo did not come out at the different speeds. I then posted the link here and "settled in" for a VERY LONG day.

For the first hour, I kept the machine on a low setting to get acclimated to it. I put the nipple clamps on for the first time after I posted the link. The first 15 minutes clamped weren't to bad until right near the end when they got really sensitive.

After the first hour, I changes the speed of the machine every half hour: low, medium, high, max, back to low etc. Makinge sure to end my last half hour on max.

Once an hour, I put on the nipple clamps for 15 minutes, and each time was more difficult to bear, especially when the machine was at higher levels as it was thrusting my whole body back and forth, putting a lot of pressure on my clamped nipples.

One lovense toy lasted the entire duration as the link was only grabbed sporadically, primarily by one person. Due to having a VERY hooded clit and the position I was in, the vibrations from the toy didn't have their normal effect; and since I cannot cum from penetration alone, I only had about 6 orgasms in the 6.5 hours.

The last hour on the machine was the MOST difficult. I was getting very sore at the opening of my pussy even with re-applying lube every half hour.

When the last half hour arrived, I added lube, turned the machine to max, and took control of the lovense toy myself, since no one had used the link in long enough that it expired. I turned the lovense toy to max as well, then added the nipple clamps for the last 15 minutes. Those last 15 minutes were incredibly intense as I was very sore but also building to my final orgasm, which I reached just after my time ran out. I ended up staying on the machine for 6 hours and 40 minutes.

I did take one quick break at about the 3 hour mark to use the bathroom and refill my water.

After I turned off the machine and cleaned up, it became incredibly clear that the machine fucked me raw. As I type this, the morning after, I am still tender between my legs.

Thank you GD for helping me have this experience! I have always wanted to spend a long amount of time on the machine, but always gave up after an orgasm or two. Knowing I needed to report back here stopped me from giving up, and kept me on the machine for the entire time

I will be posting some pictures from the session in an album over on Kink Talk today (same username) but you do have to be a registered KT member to view them. Again, thank you GD users for helping me with this experience

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

The following 3 users say Thank You to KinkyBBW for this post:
Old 10-23-2023, 08:40 AM   #84
Azwoodguy2004

Enjoy the torture.

Likes : crossdressing, selfbondage, water sports, spankings and floggings on the ass, humiliation and degradation, oral and anal poundings.

Dislikes : scat, blood, flakes.....

Email : [email protected]
KIK. : Azwoodguy2004
Skype Live:azwoodguy2004
Azwoodguy2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 09:04 AM   #85
KinkyBBW

The KT album is now up. It's called "6.5 hours on a fucking machine". Again, you must be a registered member of KT to actually see this album.

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...machine.22372/

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

Last edited by KinkyBBW; 10-23-2023 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Adding link after double checking rules.
Old 10-23-2023, 10:20 AM   #86
Incognito147
getDare Sweetheart

What awesome pictures, #5 is my favourite and sorry about the amount I used your toy lol! Great report.
Incognito147 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, fucking machine