Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-19-2013, 03:20 PM   #16
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default being nude

[QUOTE=partymouse;918098]i'm sure something similar has been asked on here before by someone else, but i thought i would ask again. if yes, please provide the juicy details for others on this forum. in addition to answering the questions, you might want to add if you ever wanted to do the action, or if you might in the future.
[LIST=1][*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
yes [*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
yes[*]have you ever flashed?
yes[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
yes[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
yes[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
yes[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
yes[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
yes[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
yes[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside? no[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
no[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
hell yer[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
hell yer[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
yes[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
yes[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
yer I would what a buzz[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc

I am a nudist and get naked all the time outside .I love being nude and dont dress unless I have to and even then I wear as little as possible .
In winter that means trakkies and as soon as I can they come right off again .
In summer that means semi sheer shorts or light shorts that make it obvious that I am commando .
However my fav shorts are my cut downs .They are just about crutchless so when I sit it all falls out and if I get a hard on it pops out and is impossible to cover it has led to some interesting times.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #17
SlutSlaveBoy

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes A lot
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Quite a few times
  3. have you ever flashed? Just about everything yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?isnt that what flashing is? showing other people.. if not then yes lol
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes walked around for like 30 minutes completely naked once... bad choice lol
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? umm kind of evening around 6 pm.. still light outside tho
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?the person was in the group of 7???
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Car I was fully naked, bus i dropped my pants and underwear...
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Drove my car through a drive through with no pants or underwear.. and drove during the day naked during the summer.. no tint on windows.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? met a guy online once.. he picked me up and we went for a drive, I gave him a hand job and a blowjob...
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?crossdressed and naked
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?i was totally naked but not blindfolded lol...
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?Yes, i have been trying to find someone in my area who would do this!!
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?same answer as above but yes i would let them blindfold me
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? ive gone crossdressing in sobeys before but with small groups of like 7-10 then ya
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes, a group of 7 i was naked with
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?if it was legal, then yes i love the idea of being degraded...
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)i have a broken ancle at the moment so im on crutches... i took the late bus home today so i sat in the back.. when i was reading this on my cell phone i decided to do something so i could share it.. I squeazed to the side of the seat and droped my pants and underwear and i went hard right away... someone got on the bus about 5 mintes later and started walking to the back.. i scrambeled and sat my bad on my lap.. they sat in the seat behind me so i slowly tried to pull mypants up.. im not sure if they saw me lol

Dislikes: friend involvement, illegal

Limits: Family and Permanent Damage

Kik: nolimitssissyluke
SlutSlaveBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:37 PM   #18
Click

[*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Sometimes
[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?Yup
[*]have you ever flashed?Nope
[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?Nope
[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?Yup
[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?Quite a few times
[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?Also yup
[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?Yes, not as often as at night though
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?Nope
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?Also nope
[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?My dads truck once, and my car a few times
[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?Yup
[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?Nope
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside?Nope
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?Nope
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?Maybe, if I trusted them and we weren't in a sketchy area
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?Same as above
[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?With them knowing? Nope
[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?Nope
[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?Nope, not into that kind of stuff
[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)I went and got naked outside just so I could answer this! It felt great, I went behind the house in the back yard while it was dark, it was cold and the a little breezy, felt amazing!
Click is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:20 PM   #19
Kelsey

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Yes.
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Yes.
have you ever flashed?
Yes.
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Yes.
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yes.
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Yes.
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yes.
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Yes.
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
Yes.
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Yes.
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
No.
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
Yes.
have you ever tied yourself up outside?
No.
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
No.
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Yes.
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Yes.
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
yes.
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
yes.
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Yes.
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Not Really

Sexuaility- Bi

Don't ask me to be your mistress or your slave please!
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #20
omega10
getDare Sweetheart

[*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes[*]have you ever flashed? a little[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes, for a dare[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes, same as above[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? no[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? no[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? no[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? no[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? no[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? no[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside? no[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? no[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? no[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? no[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Kinda[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) not really right now

Limits: Parents and siblings, semi-public, day time nudity (unless in bathroom).
omega10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #21
EvilBunny

[*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Not really. It's more a thrill thing than a sexual thing.
[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Yep
[*]have you ever flashed?
Nope
[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Nope
[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yes
[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Yes
[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yes
[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Yes
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Not one that wasn't self-imposed
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
No
[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Partially, in a car, yes
[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Yes, as above
[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
Giving or receiving to myself? Yes. From someone else? No.
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside?
No
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
No
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Not a chance.
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Absolutely not.
[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
No
[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
No
[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
No no no...the idea of doing it to someone else, though?
[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Not really. Too cold and no real "safe" place to do it.
EvilBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:17 AM   #22
Miosa

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? No
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? No
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? No
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? No
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?No
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Yes/No

Dislikes: Mild Pain, Poop (use for punishments, since I don't like these)

Limits: Family, Friends, Illegal, Bondage, Heavy Pain, Extreme Public

All other things not mentioned can be tried !
Miosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:23 AM   #23
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? YES
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? YES
have you ever flashed? YES
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? YES
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? NO
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? YES
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? NO
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? YES
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? YES
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? YES
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? YES
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? YES
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? YES
have you ever tied yourself up outside? NO
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? NO
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? NO
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? NO
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? YES
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? NOT LOTS
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? NO
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) NO
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:22 AM   #24
Laracox
Account Banned

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
    yes alot
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
    all the time i love feeling the air around my pussy
  3. have you ever flashed?
    yeah all the time
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
    whats the point of flashing if you arnt seen
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
    yeah had my tits out and fully nude and bottomless
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
    yeah when its warm i do it alot
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
    in very public been bottom less with a long shirt but out in the countryside been totaly naked
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
    in the countryside
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
    loads
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
    yes at a camping trip
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
    car totaly naked bus/train partially
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
    car only totaly naked
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
    had sex in the back while a friend drove and on a train
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
    yes
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
    yes
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
    yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
    not yet
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
    yes flashed boobs at a festival
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
    yes
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
    probably not dont like the dog leash idea
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    yes but its freezing.
Toys, dressing up sexy/slutty, boys, orgasms, blow jobs, anal, hidden public, nudity

Semi public can be seen but not got to, cum, in my car,

LIMITS.
piss, poo, pain, animal, family, others

Check out my blog for person above dare reports.
currently single
Laracox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:46 AM   #25
Bart
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Bart

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?allways do
  3. have you ever flashed?yes in my car
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?yes in a car park
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?yes bottomless and with my flys open
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?yes a few times in various places
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?yes cock out of my flys
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?in the country alot
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?no
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?totaly naked in my car and partially on a train
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?car naked and partially
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?no
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?yes
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?yes
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?yes but not fully in view
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?in my car driving past a stadium before a match
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?no
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)yes now going out but it is alittle chilly
Major limits: nothing where i can get caught by friends or family, nothing messy like scat or piss, no heavy pain, crossdressing, nothing that will mark like shaving.
Im looking to push my limits so im willing to try some more public stuff but no family.
Bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:48 PM   #26
frontline

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed? No
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes
have you ever been in a car / boat partially or totally naked? Yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? no
have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? no
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? no
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? no and no
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) no

Dislikes: public, family, cops
Limit: illegal

I have a Cam
frontline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 03:48 PM   #27
nips

1.does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes. I do all the time... especially when wearing tight clingy bottoms
have you ever flashed? yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? no
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes... sex on car hood at night...
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?no
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? no
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? no
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? possibly.. the idea excites me
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? I'm not sure.. probably not blindfolded
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? no
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? no I don't like the collar, dog leash thing
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)yes! I want to.. I don't know if I have enough guts to, though
OK: semi-public (on discretion), pee, control and denial, anal
Limits: Family,friends, blood, cam, permanent, scat, illegal

I will not use a webcam

nips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:39 PM   #28
funcent

Send a message via MSN to funcent

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes[/COLOR]
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes all the time
have you ever flashed? yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? no
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes car and plane
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes car
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? if legal yes
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc
funcent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:58 AM   #29
nude.for.life

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed? Yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Nearly every time that I have flashed
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? not at night
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes but I was hiding
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside? No i don't really like bondage
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? No
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Maybe but at the moment...no
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) No not really

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:43 AM   #30
silvia84

Send a message via ICQ to silvia84

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Yes, a lot

have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Sure, even for more than one day in a row

have you ever flashed?
Yes...

have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Yes, what an embarassing situation!

have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
I did...... fairly easy where I live (small town)

have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Oh god... yes I did!

have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yes, very carefully... hiding

have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Yes........ very very very carefully

have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Of course

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
I did in the past. I don't think I will do it in the future

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Car and train (compartments): totally naked. Bus: partially.

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Almost... I drove my car wearing just shoes.

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
No, I think it's too dangerous while driving.

have you ever tied yourself up outside?
Maybe 2 times, but always making sure I could escape

have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
No...

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
I don't think so.

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Great fantasy... but no, too risky

have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
No... but the thought is VERY exciting

have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
Same as above!

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
It turns me on a lot... I don't know if I would do it...

did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
This is just a quick answer... no time now to write some experience... maybe... PM me.

Dislikes
any kind of pain, poo, ropes, photos, high heels

Toys I have
a dick shaped vibrator, a small "internal" vibrator + remote, handcuffs

I am submissive. Please don't send me messages asking for a mistress
silvia84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam