Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-22-2023, 04:25 AM   #1
DisgustYearning

Default Smelly, messy, gross, humiliating dares requested - 24M

It’s my birthday weekend and I want to be absolutely humiliated by being covered in gross mess and made to stink! I will post pics and reports on Tuesday!

I have a hotel room for the weekend and my girlfriend will me making sure that I complete all of your dares (and will herself be making me into a disgusting smelly pig too!).

I have full latex outfits to hold all the mess in if needs be :P
I can add pics of those if needed

I have already posted pictures of our supplies and setup to start the album off (although they may be being moderated). You can also make me use piss and poo. Only limit is no swallowing unless urine 😁. Do your worst getdare!

24M

Likes: splosh, scat, piss, anal, latex, degradation, feminisation, disgusting, smelly
Dislikes/Maybe: scat swallowing
Limits: vomit, blood, family, social suicide, permanent
DisgustYearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 05:16 AM   #2
binary bondage

How about you start by putting on your latex outfit, fill it with ketchup, and then do 20 situps.

And in the end, 'clean' yourself up by having your girlfriend pee over you.

And the album has no pictures anymore.

fetlife: binary_bondage
binary bondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 08:21 AM   #3
DisgustYearning

Thank you! I will get on that right away!

Apologies about the album, it’s pending moderation. DM me and I will try to send there if it helps!

Likes: splosh, scat, piss, anal, latex, degradation, feminisation, disgusting, smelly
Old 04-24-2023, 03:42 AM   #4
DisgustYearning

Last day to dare me! I have all of my and my girlfriend's piss and shit saved up for a totally vile finale! Will post pics and reports tomorrow :P

Old 04-24-2023, 08:21 AM   #5
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Piss and shit a little in regular underwear. Go for a walk like that.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 09:23 AM   #6
KinkyAndy2

Get a big bowl of wet dog food. Get your girlfriend to spit in it. Rub your face in it for 3 minutes. Eat it all!!
KinkyAndy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 04:00 PM   #7
DisgustYearning

Hi guys!

I'm really sorry for not posting my report and pics today. They are still coming! I've just been stuck unpacking and finishing off some of the clean-up which I brought home with me

I promise to post them tomorrow instead.

On the plus side, you get to punish me in the meantime for missing my deadline; Until I post the report which I owe, I will complete all punishment dares with follow-up pics and report(s)! One per-person this time

Etcin & KinkyAndy2, I will of course complete your dares as punishments too!

Quick note: Unlike last weekend at the hotel, I don't have so much time or space to get messy at home, so please just bear in mind with these ones. They may take me up to a fortnight to complete for the same reason. Cheers!

Old 04-26-2023, 08:23 AM   #8
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

As punishment, piss in a bottle, let it cool down in the fridge and then pour it out over your head.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 04:42 AM   #9
Switchboy18sm

Still havebt seen the pics and stuff in your album. Are they still coming? And as punishment fir it being over a month, you should have your girlfriend clip her toenails, and you have to pick them up one my one my sticking your tongue out, picking them up one at a time, and bringing them to the trash can (has to be in a different room than where you start and you have to crawl there) and just hold out your tongue over the can until the toenail clipping falls off naturally. Do this until there's no clippings left. And obviously record it and add it to the album.
Switchboy18sm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
disgusting, humiliation, messy, scat, smelly