Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-28-2021, 03:20 PM   #1
cumcannon

Default My New (Theoretical) Sex Shop!

Hello and welcome to my new sex shop, where you can buy any toys, lingerie or whatever you may like. As you can see however, It’s not quite like any other sex store you may see. We have a strict ‘try before you buy’ policy, for your own good so you don't have to come back to get a refund. As you can see theres a big room in the middle of the store for you to go in and try, If you need help, one of our assistants will, assist. There is one small catch, once you enter the room, all we seem normal. Theres a bed, Mirror, Chair, whatever you may need, HOWEVER, to those on the outside the room is nothing more than a glass box, meaning whilst you are tying on your new lacy thong, or thrusting a giant purple deep inside your pussy, everyone in the store gets to see the products in action.

Now for the questions:

Would you be a regular visitor to the sex shop?

What would you buy?

Would you like to work as an ‘assistant’?

And any thoughts on the idea would be fun?!
Old 10-29-2021, 04:33 PM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

We have a local XXX Shop that when trying on an outfit. If it doesn't fit, they customer is encouraged to pick out another outfit whioe completely nude. They really prefer females doing this, but in my state. If one gender can, the other gender can also.
Yes a male took them to court.
Old 11-06-2021, 06:19 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I think I would visit at least once, if only to see other people trying out the sex toys!

I would probably not buy anything. Or if I do maybe something that is easy to try out like a gag, hood or collar. I think I would be too uncomfortable sticking a dildo in my ass or something like that for all to see.

I would not be an assistant. Helping strangers with that doesn't seem like fun. On the other hand I don't think anyone would ask for assistance. Certainly not a male assistant.

It's a funny idea but I am pretty sure it would never catch on. People would not try out stuff like that and the shop owner couldn't sell anything that people decide not to buy after they try.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 10:29 PM   #4
321tt
Distinguished Member

I would visit only if they had good anti-camera equipment (some theatres/cinemas have very good lens recognition systems to prevent filming) that would immediately shade the room on detecting a camera. Or.if they provided some very comfortable masks to hide your identity.

Then I'd be willing to buy any toys I use: underwear, dildos, penis plugs and dilators, butt plugs, nipple toys, paddles etc. With things like paddles or a strap-on, I'd need someone's help though

Whether I would work there? If I ever considered working as a clerk (which I don't), I would certainly consider working there, I mean, why not, it's just a job.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 08:31 AM   #5
danny_zero_00

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
We have a local XXX Shop that when trying on an outfit. If it doesn't fit, they customer is encouraged to pick out another outfit whioe completely nude. They really prefer females doing this, but in my state. If one gender can, the other gender can also.
Yes a male took them to court.
Oh my god where is this shop? I want to go there and pick out lots of outfits that don't fit! lol

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 02:09 PM   #6
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Very interesting concept

Would you be a regular visitor to the sex shop? I would go often but I wonder how many visits would turn into purchases.

What would you buy? As many items that seem humiliating for guys. Probably also a lot of clothing you have to get nude to try.

Would you like to work as an ‘assistant’? Totally.

And any thoughts on the idea would be fun?! Charge a fee for not trying items. I would also see a lot of doms forcing subs to try items. Another thought is if entrance door to the room was hidden so you have no clue if anyone is in the shop but the exit door is in full view of everyone.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk