Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2023, 07:59 PM   #1
AJtheDom

Male 26/male/dom seeks 21+/male/sub in any place (serious only)

26/male/dom seeks 21+/male/sub in any place (serious only)

ME:
I'm a Kink Dom and Task Master from the East Coast US looking for submissive men that are interested in completing tasks and dares for optional exposure. I'm an experienced Dom that has been exposing and dominating men since I was 18. I like to make posters and edit videos featuring my subs and I'm always looking for new subs to have. Even if this post is "out of date", still message me and I'll respond regardless. My default is gentle but firm, but I have no problem being aggressive and degrading as well.

YOU:
Ideally you're between 20-45, tall and average build/fit/beefy (preferred but not required), into light humiliation/degradation, sending pics/vids, feet, anal, and cum play. I like men of all races and body types but please be presentable and have a nice dick (over 4 in/11cm). I can also appreciate a sense of humor.

WHAT I WANT:
In the past, this section has been overlooked but I will say this is extremely important so I will highlight it.
I want obedience and good communication; a sub that will respond to all messages as soon as possible and follow directions with no pushback. I'm really looking for serious subs interested in a regular messaging long term (1 month minimum). I do not appreciate being left on read or ignored for long periods of time, and I don't react well to it. If you are spotty with communication, are not serious about being a submissive, or you pick up and drop off kink play— leaving for weeks at a time with no notice to your Dom, please do not waste your time or mine. There are plenty of Doms that are ok having their time wasted, but I'm not one of them.

Tasks range from mild to wild and could be as simple as daily dick pics and as intense as a verbal anal video. You'll usually receive an instruction poster with photo examples and clear directions, and you have a few days to complete them. In the past, these pics/vids would be exposed, but since all the good temporary exposure sites have perished, exposure is not required to be my sub. Punishments only come with disobedience, tardiness, and poor communication.

I have very broad interests, as long as my sub likes it, I love it. I like to see my subs orgasm and cum, so be open to pleasing me through your pleasure often. I do have limits for extreme mutilation, blood, scat, and brats. I don't require you to expose your face publicly and I am open to keeping everything private. However, I do like to know what my subs look like privately. I have many subs that have a limit for face exposure but trust me with their face pics. I haven't disrespected their limits and I won't ignore yours. If face is a hard limit and you will never trust me with it, please do not respond.

My Kik is AJtheDom21. I am only on Kik or Snap these days. Message me with your stats if you're interested: age, height, weight, dick size, and shoe size. Mention this ad to get the ball rolling quicker. I'll respond no matter what and I expect you to as well.

Last edited by AJtheDom; 07-19-2023 at 09:33 AM.
Old 08-07-2023, 11:22 AM   #2
AJtheDom

Default Bump

Still looking btw. If you aren't serious about a long term Dom or didn't read this in full, please don't reach out.
EroMe: AlphaJai
Always looking for long term subs!
Click here to read my ad

Into: Strip, JOI, Cum Play, Forced/Ruined/Anal Orgasm, Feet, Dildo, Photo Remake, Toys, Bondage, Blindfolding, Blackmail and Humiliation

NOT Into: bratty/disobedient subs, poor communication, xdressers, inflicting pain (extreme)

Limits: scat/blood, race play, age play
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom looking, kik, looking for a slave, master, master for sub