Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-22-2007, 08:30 PM   #1
luigi25

Default "I can..."

Here's how this one works: the next two players in line may attempt this game. The host selects a dare like "place your d*** in a doorway and allow your opponent to shut the door and hold it shut."

Begin the bidding...for this one the minimum bid should be 2'00"00.

P1: I can do it for 2'00"00.

P2 has the chance to raise it (15 sec intervals) to 2'15"00, or challenge P1 to complete the challenge. If P2 raises, then P1 can raise to 2'30"00 or challenge, it repeats until the challenge is given.

If the player finishes the challenge, then his opponent must attempt the same stunt, if not...the opponent may force him to pay a forfeit which covers the remaining time.

SAMPLE: This bet goes to 3'15"00. P2 is unable to finish, lasting 2'23"39, then P1 chooses a forfeit dare which P2 endures for the difference (0'51"61).

You can adapt this mini-game for any dare you lot can think of which involves endurance or is timed.

BTW if you can only come up with 12 ideas for a die dare, you can also flip a coin...if you get a tails, take the result of the die, if it's heads, add 6 to the result.
luigi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:46 PM   #2
daremenow
getDare Succubus

Default cool

i think this game is genius
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk