Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 10-05-2022, 06:06 AM   #1
thatdodgyguy

Default Advice,please, on how be a Non-predatorial Exhib?

I'm a (male) exhib. I like the thrill on beaing nearly naked in public places.

But I dont want to scare any women. Afterall I'd understand if they thought the guy nearly naked guy was going to attack.

To offset potential scaryness I already: Dress either in a bright pink thong or green mankini with matching face mask. Keep my distance where possible and offer a friendly wave when people stare. If asked i say 'sorry im just on a dare' or something like that. Stay in decent shape so I'm not horifying to look at. Try to bring my girlfriend with me sometimes.

I dont: Wear a trenchcoat and flash my dong. Masturbate in public. I've never even sent an unsolicited dick pic.

99% of my interactions have been positive, most people laugh and/or check if I'm ok. Once on an exercise trail a woman sped up, slapped my ass, shouted "nice shoes" and just kept running.

Posting online just isn't the same and parties are just depressing where I live. I dont want to ruin anyone's day (or more) with my harmless adventures.

But still is there anything I could wear or do to not make people think I'm a naked attacker?

Many Thanks For Your Time
TDG

Dislikes: Wedgies, humiliation, crossdressing, anal, messy, family etc.
I wont do anything that will get me arrested.

Last edited by thatdodgyguy; 10-05-2022 at 07:21 AM. Reason: spelling errors
thatdodgyguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, nighttime, public dares, safety