Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-21-2019, 02:38 AM   #766
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Okay so this one is for Sexy_Slut:

Kneel on the ground and insert the six inch dildo in your butt. Put the nipple suckers on and fetch the 8 inch dildo too.

Your task is to use one hand to fuck your ass with the dildo and the other to deepthroat with the 8in dildo. Keep doing this for 34 minutes. (you can split it, but keep record of how many breaks you take). remove the suckers when your time is up.

once you're done, insert the 8in dildo in your pussy and wear the small butt plug. Attach nipple clamps on your nipples while fucking your pussy for 34 minutes with the 8in dildo (try your best to fit the entire thing in with each stroke!). If you took a break in the task above, attach 2 clothespins per break on your tit. (So if you took 4 breaks, you need to attach a total of 8 clothespins.)

after having fucked your pussy, you need to lick the dildos clean. after that, remove every clothespin. Now, attach one on your clit and then, while kneeling in the corner and holding a coin with your nose to the wall, spank your right ass cheek with a wooden spoon for 100 times.

then, your dare is done

PS: you're only allowed to remove the pin on your clit after you've sent a report on the thread

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 09:24 AM   #767
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Sexy_Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Slut View Post
Thank you Sir. My tits enjoyed this punishment. Fortunately, I made it through without having to restart the punishment. The push ups were the worst. Thank you sir!

becourse you enjoyed the push ups so much i have another task with them for you.

place two hand full of thumb tacks on the floor. the needle side facing up of course.
now place your boobs right over hem and do your push up task.
go as deep down with your push ups as you can manage too

strap size * 2 for the amount of push ups.
you are allowed to rest in between push ups if you want but you have to do it on the ground not in the air...
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 06:29 PM   #768
Sexy_Slut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Okay so this one is for Sexy_Slut:

Kneel on the ground and insert the six inch dildo in your butt. Put the nipple suckers on and fetch the 8 inch dildo too.

Your task is to use one hand to fuck your ass with the dildo and the other to deepthroat with the 8in dildo. Keep doing this for 34 minutes. (you can split it, but keep record of how many breaks you take). remove the suckers when your time is up.

once you're done, insert the 8in dildo in your pussy and wear the small butt plug. Attach nipple clamps on your nipples while fucking your pussy for 34 minutes with the 8in dildo (try your best to fit the entire thing in with each stroke!). If you took a break in the task above, attach 2 clothespins per break on your tit. (So if you took 4 breaks, you need to attach a total of 8 clothespins.)

after having fucked your pussy, you need to lick the dildos clean. after that, remove every clothespin. Now, attach one on your clit and then, while kneeling in the corner and holding a coin with your nose to the wall, spank your right ass cheek with a wooden spoon for 100 times.

then, your dare is done

PS: you're only allowed to remove the pin on your clit after you've sent a report on the thread
I want to KILL someone right now. I completed both the earlier task, AND this one, and had a perfectly typed out report that quoted all the previous posts so all my responses made sense. I went to hit "submit reply" and GD logged me out. Of course I'd already removed the clamp on my clit. So I had to put it BACK on to type this because I thought that was only fair and now I'm pissed. So sorry if this report is shorter ish but I already had a lengthy response typed and I dont feel like making it perfect for a second time.
Anyways, I completed the 3 or more part of the previous task. I did the 75 swats and then moved right into repeating the dare. I only lost 2 clamps, because I did the jumping jacks slowly. Then I edged 3 times.
Immediately after this task, I started the task listed above. I read the whole task ahead of time so I was sure not to take too many breaks. I made it through only taking 1 break. For the second part, when I removed the sucker's my nipples were pink, puffy, and sensitive. Putting the clamps on was terrible. I then added two clothespins on the sides of each nipple. I was almost crying at the end of the 34 minutes. I removed the clothespins and clamps and clamped my clit. I knelt on the floor and did the swats as quickly as possible because my clit was in agony. Then i typed and submitted a response (or so I thought). Then I did that again lol. But I made it through and am now officially removing the clamp.

Toys: 6 in dildo (vibrates), magic wand vibe, small buttplug, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, common household items

THINGS I ENJOY:
- bondage
-hard spanking
-tit and nipple pain/play

I am not looking for a master.
Sexy_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sexy_Slut for this post:
Old 01-21-2019, 06:29 PM   #769
Sexy_Slut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
becourse you enjoyed the push ups so much i have another task with them for you.

place two hand full of thumb tacks on the floor. the needle side facing up of course.
now place your boobs right over hem and do your push up task.
go as deep down with your push ups as you can manage too

strap size * 2 for the amount of push ups.
you are allowed to rest in between push ups if you want but you have to do it on the ground not in the air...
I'm sorry but this is a limit. Nothing that might draw blood. Also I dont have tacks! Sorry.

Toys: 6 in dildo (vibrates), magic wand vibe, small buttplug, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, common household items

THINGS I ENJOY:
- bondage
-hard spanking
-tit and nipple pain/play

I am not looking for a master.
Sexy_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 06:47 PM   #770
Bigboobsdiva

I have done dares from alchem theswitchyside and zctt.
All there were equally painfull.
Can I have some easy peasy please .

Likes bondage,panties, wedgie, body writing, commando, spanking, clothespin, edging, tight clothes, exercise, buttplug, hidden public

Dislikes : humiliation, multiple orgasms

Limits: blood, faeces, public, family

http://vaginacode.creativerobot.co/?...011-2_14-1-118
Bigboobsdiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 07:29 PM   #771
foxygrace

my size is 32a
can kik me annagracie_x
Looking for dice dares and bladder control dares
foxygrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 09:49 PM   #772
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxygrace View Post
my size is 32a
can kik me annagracie_x
not quite sure why you joined if pain is a limit....

undress, kneel, put clamps on each nipple, stay like that for 32 minutes edging as many times as you can; every 8 minutes, take clamps off and put back on at 90 degree angle

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:47 AM   #773
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxygrace View Post
my size is 32a
can kik me annagracie_x
Spend two hours in a bra-connection wedgie, of which you must spend at least 15 minutes each hour in a semi-public area.

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 01-22-2019, 03:49 AM   #774
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboobsdiva View Post
When you leave your house (for any errand which might last longer than 2 hours) go to a public restroom, remove your panties and use it to tie your hair. also hitch your pants real high to give yourself a cameltoe.

enjoy your errand!

Edit: Would love your report for the dares!

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 01-23-2019, 06:49 AM   #775
Bigboobsdiva

Quote:
When you leave your house (for any errand which might last longer than 2 hours) go to a public restroom, remove your panties and use it to tie your hair. also hitch your pants real high to give yourself a cameltoe.

enjoy your errand!

Edit: Would love your report for the dares!

So I did this today in school i have gone commando so it wasn't bad and couldn't tie my hairs with it coz they aren't big enough so I folded my panties and kept them in my pocket. Now some people did spare me a second glance due to that cameltoe. All over it was fun thank you.

Likes bondage,panties, wedgie, body writing, commando, spanking, clothespin, edging, tight clothes, exercise, buttplug, hidden public

Dislikes : humiliation, multiple orgasms

Limits: blood, faeces, public, family

http://vaginacode.creativerobot.co/?...011-2_14-1-118
Bigboobsdiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:14 AM   #776
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
In my opinion, after these 72 hours you should be allowed to leave since it is not the 1st time you asked.

QUESTION: why do you want to leave?

TASK: Perform 32 edges within the next 72 hours while naked, kneeling, nipples clamped, edge using only weak hand to stimulate; allow minimum of 3 minutes between every edge
I ask to leave just to remind everyone on the thread that I am still around for sexy humiliating dares.
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:21 AM   #777
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumati View Post
I ask to leave just to remind everyone on the thread that I am still around for sexy humiliating dares.
Ahh, so in truth, you crave for more humiliation? Here's something you could do: Use a marker and a measuring tape. Measure around your boobs, under your boobs and over them. use the marker to draw a line around the measurement (i hope you're getting what you're supposed to do). That should leave you marked. If you really want more fun, draw a bra using the marker and that's the only bra you get to wear for a day

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 01-23-2019, 07:24 AM   #778
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ahh, so in truth, you crave for more humiliation? Here's something you could do: Use a marker and a measuring tape. Measure around your boobs, under your boobs and over them. use the marker to draw a line around the measurement (i hope you're getting what you're supposed to do). That should leave you marked. If you really want more fun, draw a bra using the marker and that's the only bra you get to wear for a day
Okk I will do the marking.though I am already on a dare of being braless for 34 days
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:32 AM   #779
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

General task for everyone

Spanking!

Multiply your band size by 3. Spank each tit that many times with a wooden spoon.

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 01-23-2019, 09:25 AM   #780
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboobsdiva View Post
Write on your upper tummy "punished for size of those"
With arrows pointing at your tits.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, breast size