Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-02-2022, 01:41 PM   #1
BarefootCarter

Rainbow Punishments for losing in game event..

TLR - intro personal bits, explanation of why I want dares, list of likes and dislikes, and twist ending. Just give me some dare/punishment ideas for a newbie.

Hello! I've been lurking here for a few years but I've never done anything. And I'd finally like to get started. Now I'm very new to like sexual desires and stuff. I won't bore you with the details, but only at 23 did I finally accept that I was gay and only since turning 24 have I stopped feeling nervous or guilty about my sexuality.

So there's this game called Splatoon and about every month there is an event called Splatfest. Basically, you have to choose one of two sides. I want some punishment ideas for losing. I am willing/considering buying some toys too.

Here's what I like: Feet, JOI, Corner Time, Humiliation. I also have frozen my underwear or put ice cubes underneath my balls.

I like watching guys streak or be hazed but I could never do stuff like that myself. Really I'd like not to leave the house for most of these, but I'm okay with semi-public. Like doing something uncomfortable or embarrassing that no one has anyway of knowing. Like, I've never tried it, but wearing cum socks sounds hot.

Here's what I don't like: Anything to do with bodily fluids, crossdressing, weight and body shaming, full public, I live alone but anything my family or neighbors would find out about.

What I want to try (but go easy on me). Minor Pain, Edging, light pics, maybe being a slave but not sure I'm ready for that, and maybe anything else I didn't mention or that I might not know about. I've also never done anything anal (or oral) and not sure where to begin.

Also if it helps I'm a bear (I think?) I've been trying to lose weight, but I'm currently around 200. And I'm a very hairy guy. I also got small junk. Like I said, I'm not looking for self body shaming but if that helps come up with stuff, I thought I'd mention it. Also I live in an apartment.

Depending how many I get, and what I find by lurking, I'll likely add these to a wheel and redo some.

As for the "twist." Since the new Splatoon doesn't come out until next month I'd like to try something new. Mainly as a punishment for lurking on this website for so many years and never getting involved.

Last edited by BarefootCarter; 08-02-2022 at 01:51 PM.
BarefootCarter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, feet, gamer, punishment