Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-01-2017, 03:30 PM   #16
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

Look man, if I could have sex with Jason Momoa I would literally let him do anything to my body lmao

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year?

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life?

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out OR the best sex of your life without using protection?

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits?

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum?

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 01:44 AM   #17
funnydude
getDare Sweetheart

1. have forced sex with a stranger

2. protected sex but only once a year?

3. having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life?

4. have rough protected sex until you pass out

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back

6. be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?

7. be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?

8. be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded

9. sleep with a vibrator inside your ass

10. have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay
Old 08-17-2017, 10:58 AM   #18
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Heart Amy's answers

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year?

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life?

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out OR the best sex of your life without using protection?

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits?

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum?

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 03:49 PM   #19
jessy64

Dislikes: Anal, family, friends, toothpaste, piss

Limits: Messy, Pics/Cam, poop, blood, food, public, begging, permanent, friends,

PM ME DARES PLEASE
jessy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 04:09 PM   #20
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Definitely the stranger, I could never break my public and family limits

It depends whom the sex is with, but as long as it's still my choice, I'd take the unprotected sex with someone I trust.

Coming from someone who has never been able to orgasm
either way, I'd absolutely sacrifice sex for that ability!!

Tough question, I think that would change depending on the time and situation. Right now if I had to choose, I'd take the rough sex.

Someone I like, although I would probably end up pretending I don't like him either.

Everyone starts off bad at some point right? I could learn.

It would be my pleasure to be the sex slave.

Well there are no toys in my limits, but both options sound great!

I've done both, and I probably enjoyed the vibrator more.
Didn't get to sleep until it ran out of battery though...

Again I'd take the stranger if he seems okay.
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:24 PM   #21
sexdude100

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody's_slave View Post
1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with her OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year? I would ask if she was clean first.

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life? Sex is more than just physical pleasure.

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like her back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back? Difficult one. I can see advantages and disadvantages to either.

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but she is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please? Assuming it's with someone I trust.

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits? One penetration. Then I'm out.

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum? Not interested in guys, so the first one.

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like? It's an unusual way to get to know someone, but hey, maybe it'll go somewhere.
I think that about covers it. I liked this "would you rather" - good, difficult questions!
sexdude100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 08:50 AM   #22
queer

gay trans man from australia

likes/limits/toys

bdsm test results
top 3: brat, rope bunny, submissive
bottom 3: experimentalist, degrader, ageplayer
[last taken 18 august 2018]
sex map

body stuff
dick code / vagina code
ive had top surgery and a hysto
ive been on t since mid-2015

preferences
desired dick code
im a bottom but i only use my ass
just need a rough man fucking me 24/7 tbh
queer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 10:47 AM   #23
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Sex is sex, it will feel good and my limits would be respected, so this!

It depends on with who I guess. But I'm not getting any now so this is better anyway.

Orgasm.... oops I was not allowed to say that word , beats it any time!

Her. And I find her pleasure to be more important.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 12:11 PM   #24
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

As being raped by a stranger is one of my hidden fantasies I'd go with that. Limits are there for a reason. But I would hesitate with someone I know, but don't like.

Since I'm infertile I kinda live the fantasy as I don't have the need for any protection. Well, maybe against STDs. And sex only once a year would be unbearable,

Orgasm denial is a huge turn on for me, so that's golden. As long as I;m still allowed to masturbate.

Can I have both?

Slightly leaning towards someone I like that doesn't like me back. Maybe I'd change his/her mind after this?

In sex I give more than I take, so I'd like to be the best that ever was. There is always masturbation...

If I get to keep my limits I have nothing against being a slave. I might even enjoy this.

Again, no limit breaking.

Why not both?

If I know him and know his a douchebag I know for sure I won't enjoy this. I'm gonna take my chances with a stranger.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 01:26 PM   #25
Consensus
Distinguished Member

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with her OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

This is quite a tough choice actually. I would definitely go with the latter and have forced sex that I enjoyed and broke no limits. I mean, both suck ass, but the latter at least leaves me with enough agency to kinda maybe enjoy it and not have burning resentment for someone I like. Mind you, I'd probably also end up going to court over it - it would likely count as rape. And that would be pretty harrowing.

Oh, that's easy. Have a vasectomy and the first. Actually... yeah, that is rather easy. I don't trust it.

I'd spend my whole life masturbating and being in control of my own orgasms. I like orgasms, I shall be honest, and the idea of never having one is pants. Now, having said that, if my partner wished to have sex and the price to pay was not orgasming, I'd take that price very willingly. As it stands, the latter is so unlikely that I would choose the former.

Best sex without protection. It wouldn't be too hard to achieve this.

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like her back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?

If they liked me they would enjoy the experience. However much I disliked them, their enjoyment would be a huge turn on. So, that.

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but she is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?

The former. Like I said, enjoyment by the other person in sex is a massive turn on for me.

Oh, I'd be the sex-slave on the grounds that it's shorter and faaaaar more exciting in terms of being unknown.

I'd prefer to be blindfolded. Again, it's all about agency and being able to justify things. The latter would likely be rape, is all I'm saying. Horses and courses in this one - my lack of consent is someone else's consent. I would not consent to breaking my hard limits without some serious conversation beforehand. If successful - then those limits would change rather than be broken.

I'd try the vibrator. Not sure I'd get much sleep, but it beats being filled with cum.

I'd go with the 'seems okay' as being with someone I dislike sounds bad. I mean, if I dislike someone there's probably a good reason. I dislike very few people and those I do dislike it's with a very good reason. The vast majority of strangers are generally okay.

I realise that changes when sex is involved and I realise that I have lived with massive privilege in this regard (I've checked mine, it's doing fine) so your mileage may vary. For me, it's less of a risk. For others, the former is a death sentence, potentially, whilst the latter is just annoying.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.

Last edited by Consensus; 06-29-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 01:07 PM   #26
Glam&Gore

-I’d choose to have forced sex with a stranger.

-Unprotected Sex but has to pull out.

-Well I hardly orgasm during sex so I’ll have to choose having sex without orgasming.

-Hmmm best sex without protection.

-Someone that likes me.

-be the worst in bed

-Be a sex slave

-Let him use toys on me.

-sleep with a vibrator

-someone I don’t know.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys
Glam&Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 02:47 PM   #27
striker101

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 03:42 AM   #28
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Rainbow

With the right person, I think I might even enjoy breaking my limits.

Unprotected whenever. I would rather never have sex than only have sex once per year!

I already wish I was physically unable to have an orgasm!

Best sex without protection.

I would rather have sex with someone who likes me but I don't like. I would feel disturbed and guilty if I had sex with someone who dislikes me.

I would rather be the worst, guess I'm a bit greedy

Be a sex slave for two hours, it sounds exciting.

I can't think of any toys that violate my limits, but somehow being blindfolded and toyed by a stranger seems more humiliating, and hot, than being fucked by a stranger.

Cum!! I don't think I'd be able to sleep with a vibe up my ass!

Someone I know but I don't like. I've always wanted to take a good hatefuck.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:23 AM   #29
fyk
Distinguished Member

fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 02:05 PM   #30
cdshawna

Dislikes: Eating poop, extreme public
cdshawna is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fantasies, questions, sex, what would you do, would you rather