Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-12-2018, 02:51 AM   #1
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Default Caged (Pet Play Punishment)

Here's a dice dare for all the naughty pets of getDare.

To start, take two (normal, rectangular) pillows and lay them side by side on the floor, to form a rough square. Like this, but with only two pillows. This is your 'cage', and you'll be spending a little time there, for your misbehavior.

Let's see how much of a punishment you're in for:

Attire:
  1. Naked, aside from any pet play gear you have, such as a collar.
  2. Naked, aside from pet play gear, with socks on both your hands and feet.
  3. Underwear only, with socks on both your hands and feet.
  4. Underwear only.
  5. A shirt and underwear.
  6. Fully clothed, lucky you!
Time
  1. 30 minutes
  2. 25 minutes
  3. 20 minutes
  4. 15 minutes
  5. 10 minutes
  6. 5 minutes, lucky pet!
What to bring with
  1. Nothing at all. You're going to be one bored pet.
  2. Either a ball or bit of string to play with. That's all pets need to entertain themselves!
  3. A small snack.
  4. You may bring a phone, but you may only have getDare chat open. Say hi if you see me!
  5. Bring whatever you want!

Once you have all your rolls and have dressed yourself appropriately, seat yourself on the pillows. Until your time is up, you may not leave them, touch the surrounding floor, or stand up. When you are finished, post in this thread telling us how it went, and I'll call you a good boy/girl. <3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 01:31 PM   #2
thomasdonnan

Default Thank you!

I'm having a horny night tonight because I've got the house to myself

I rolled 1, 6 and 5

Firstly, I set up two small pillows in the middle of the living room. I don't have any pet play gear, so I was just naked.

When I was ready, I walked over in my sliders, and took them to sit down on my bed/'cage' and I started the timer on my phone. However, because I thought 5 minutes was too generous, I decided to do some ballbusting, which I have wanted to do for a long long time now, but never got around to it, because I wasn't horny enough to hit them, but because I'd already been 'playing' for an hour prior, I was.

So, this is also my introduction to ballbusting! After 3 minutes had passed, I struck my balls lightly with one of my sliders, so the sole hit my balls. I then did this every 10 seconds, unless I thought a strike wasn't hard enough, so I'd hit again. When 30 seconds was left, I struck every 5 seconds, but a bit harder. Although it really hurt, it was turning me on so much, so for the last 10 seconds, I turned my slider sideways, so I would strike my balls with the edge of it, and struck every second as hard as I could tolerate it.

So, I thank you for this dare, because I have wanted to do something 'caged' for a while, and I'm now in love with ballbusting!

Thanks again, Tom

I am a sub/slave

- Feet, tape gags, Spanking, Humiliation, Socks, Gags, Ballbusting, Food (some)
- anal, public (unless very hidden), friends/family (I will masturbate over good-looking friends though ), scat, cum eating

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88022

My BDSM Test results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/vWL3TSbB
thomasdonnan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 01:35 PM   #3
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Good boy, Tom. <3 I'm glad to hear you enjoyed!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 10-13-2018, 02:46 PM   #4
Consensus
Distinguished Member

I've always wanted to try being caged. And I've drunk a fair amount of beer today so I'm more susceptible than normal to the joys of Dice Dares. Hence I came here.

I rolled 6, 1 and 2.

I put out the pillows, I didn't fancy being fully clothed so I ended up in tights, camisole and collar - all in purple, I like to match. I also didn't take the string/ball of yarn because, well, honestly I could not find any. So, instead, I had to sit in the dark (I turned the light off as I am home alone and I don't want to waste electricity) with nothing.

It was... It was fun. I enjoyed it? Is that the right word? I actually thought it was somewhat liberating rather than restrictive. Even though I had nothing to do, I could curl up in a ball and I even managed to doze off a couple of times. I want to go back and sleep there tonight, but that might be the inebriation talking.

Thank you for this dice dare. I shall be back!

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:57 PM   #5
steellion1995

Decided i felt like a submissive kitty tonight, and thought i would try this. Right off the bat, let me just say, this is a very clever and fun dare.

I rolled a 2, a 1, and a 4.

I set up my pillows and got myself ready, putting on my cat ears, my collar, plugging myself with my tail plug, and cuffing my paws just for good measure. I set a few extra seconds on the timer before doing the last step, but made the mistake of locking my phone after setting the timer and before putting socks + cuffs on my hands. Once i started getting restless i realized exactly how big of a mistake this was...

My lock screen is set to pattern lock, with a fairly complex pattern + it's set to rest to factory default after 15 consecutive failures. After about 6 fails with my paws, i tried using my nose. another 5 or 6, and i gave up and pushed the phone out of my cage. (Not that i could have done any typing with my big clumsy paws anyway)

I tried being patient, but eventually i turned to passing the time the "old-fashioned" way. Unfortunately, paws aren't the best for masturbating, and all i could manage was an erection i couldn't do anything with and a few drops of pre-cum. I curled up and tried to wait out the time, teasing myself to make it go faster. In hindsight, that probably didn't help that much though...

Thanks very much for coming up with this dare. It was a ton of fun to do, even if it left me a bit wound up.
Likes: Bondage, Ruined Orgasms, Spanking and pain in general (Nothing too extreme though.) Petplay, Hypnosis, Forced and/or ruined orgasms, light humiliation and bullying (nothing too harsh, just a little reminder of my place), censors, light/hidden public (anything with little risk of being seen)
Limits: diapers, scat, watersports, messy stuff, pictures and/or blackmail, anything harmful/illegal/social suicide
steellion1995 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk