Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-25-2024, 02:08 AM   #106
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Well, this gives me an idea...

She showed some curiosity and no embarrassment when she saw you wearing pantyless pantyhose in the changing room (btw, you have still to tell her how it went with your hubby...), but she missed all your wearing scrub without bra and t-shirt, so it would be kind to set up a special welcome for her coming back at work.

Try to remain you and her the last two at work, and manage to go to the changing room with her, remove your coat and scrub, giving her your back but letting her see that bra and t-shirt aren't the only things missing when you are at work, then put on pantyhose, without panties, under your normal clothes. If she doesn't comment, pretend to be ashamed and worried about what you're showing, but in both cases end up telling her that you sometimes love to go out without underwear, not only to tease your hubby, but because you like the nasty feeling of the fabric rubbing the most sensible parts of your skin and the soft touch of the nylon on your crotch, and so on. See the reaction, if she looks annoyed, just apologize for being so inappropriate and quit there, but if she looks somehow interested or even teased or amused, let's go on talking about it, and see where it brings, it would be fun if you could be able to dare her to do the same, isn't it?

I wish it wouldn't be too daring for you.
Hi, she is back today and she came by my lab to say hi... and first thing she asked me how my "special plans" for hubby went so I already told her about it while sipping a coffee with her. She commented smiling "naughty girl"
If I get it right you want me to wait for her in the changing room later and...get naked giving her my shoulders to see what her reaction is? mm.. have to think how to make this without resulting too obvious ..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 02:17 AM   #107
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
OMG!!!

That was an hell of an adventure, Eli_! Seems like you were a bit overconfident in yourself, when you asked for a riskier punishment... or maybe is really this that you want? To be brought to a state of horny haze and pushed to do naughty things?

A few more questions:
- How did you feel going out of the office in just your coat, and barefoot?
- Did you have to take further precautions not to get caught?
- Did you enter your house still (un)dressed like that?

Anyway, I really think this thread deserves 5-stars...
yes, being horny made me want to risk more and more...
I just throw the coat on me and hurried away not even bothering to check how many buttons I had done, holding the front with my hand, I was so hot and horny I just rushed out of the door to my car, not bothering being barefoot.. I was like in trance and yes I entered the house still undressed like that (no other clothes with me so no chance to cover more), I live in a small complex, 4 apartment, not in a "crowded" part of the town.
I parked almost in front of the building and from there I could see both the street and the hall of the building, so I had no problem in checking if someone was there, but anyway I rushed to the door.
Hubby was not at home, I just took off my coat as I got in and, well, fucked myself with the dildo.. when hubby arrived I was still naked, just jumped on him and fucked him like there was no tomorrow
Hubby just told me later.. I should do this more often
btw I made him cum 2 times yesterday so I reached 7 times, and can wear a bra again.

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-25-2024, 02:26 AM   #108
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Poor hubby's gonna need some vitamin supplements to keep up with you and your level of wanton horniness!

Also, too bad you're allowed a bra again... We need to find new ways to make you get rid of it...

Anyway, today I maybe less online then usual, so I confide in other users to come up with some challeges for you: we don't want you to get too bored!!! But don't worry, I'll be back soon with some special taylor-made dare for you (btw, don't forget to check your PMs)

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 02:32 AM   #109
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro1991 View Post
Hi there,
is something up for today?
Hi, well I get the chance of your post for some details about today and maybe the next days.
So far I do not have dares planned, I still have yesterday clothes locked in my locker, I will bring them home tomorrow with my work clothes in a bag so I will not get noticed, I hope at least
In my lab today, wearing slippers, socks, scrub, lab coat, panties, bra and tshirt
My regular clothes today are small boots with 3 inch heels (I always wear at least 3'' heels since I am on the short side) knee socks, panties (thong) and bra the same I am wearing now, skinny gray trouser, tshirt and vneck sweater and of course a coat reaching my knees.
some other things I think are useful:
- tomorrow after work I, the colleague that almost caught me (is getting long every time to write it let call her Sab ) and a couple more colleague, all females, are going to have some drink after work and then dinner togeter.
- this evening, hubby will be home earlier so he will be likely at home when I arrive, I may go buy something before going home
- On saturday I and hubby will have dinner with a friend couple at their home, they live out of town in a country house, we are close friend since long time, she is a friend from university, and we have been together in holiday some times, at sea as well and when at sea we both sunbathed topless and ..well you can imagine by yourself, we lived the "summer life" so skimpy clothes to go out at dinner, clubbing and while staying home (we use to rent apartments to share )

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-25-2024, 03:38 AM   #110
Alessandro1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
Hi, well I get the chance of your post for some details about today and maybe the next days.
So far I do not have dares planned, I still have yesterday clothes locked in my locker, I will bring them home tomorrow with my work clothes in a bag so I will not get noticed, I hope at least
In my lab today, wearing slippers, socks, scrub, lab coat, panties, bra and tshirt
My regular clothes today are small boots with 3 inch heels (I always wear at least 3'' heels since I am on the short side) knee socks, panties (thong) and bra the same I am wearing now, skinny gray trouser, tshirt and vneck sweater and of course a coat reaching my knees.
some other things I think are useful:
- tomorrow after work I, the colleague that almost caught me (is getting long every time to write it let call her Sab ) and a couple more colleague, all females, are going to have some drink after work and then dinner togeter.
- this evening, hubby will be home earlier so he will be likely at home when I arrive, I may go buy something before going home
- On saturday I and hubby will have dinner with a friend couple at their home, they live out of town in a country house, we are close friend since long time, she is a friend from university, and we have been together in holiday some times, at sea as well and when at sea we both sunbathed topless and ..well you can imagine by yourself, we lived the "summer life" so skimpy clothes to go out at dinner, clubbing and while staying home (we use to rent apartments to share )

Thatīs really good to know.

So for the starters, since you are so beautifully fully dressed, why donīt you take off your thongs and put them in the place u like them the most, up your pussy.
Since there are lots of people passing by your lab, every time someone passes u pull your thongs out and check how wet they are, then u edge and put them back in.

- for tomorrow you should go to the drinking party while wearing your lush, no underwear needed.

-Since you have friends over, it would be nice if you wear some pretty lingerie ,that u usually only wear for hubbby, under your outfit, and during or after the meal you should find an excuse to undress, compare your tits with your friends, like saying how they changed over the years.

Of course this needs some help from some experienced controllers, but hope the idea sounds nice and entertaining
Alessandro1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 04:15 AM   #111
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thatīs really good to know.

So for the starters, since you are so beautifully fully dressed, why donīt you take off your thongs and put them in the place u like them the most, up your pussy.
Since there are lots of people passing by your lab, every time someone passes u pull your thongs out and check how wet they are, then u edge and put them back in.

- for tomorrow you should go to the drinking party while wearing your lush, no underwear needed.

-Since you have friends over, it would be nice if you wear some pretty lingerie ,that u usually only wear for hubbby, under your outfit, and during or after the meal you should find an excuse to undress, compare your tits with your friends, like saying how they changed over the years.

Of course this needs some help from some experienced controllers, but hope the idea sounds nice and entertaining
thong is off and in my pussy, easy to check if it is wet.. It is soaking
mm.. I like the lush idea, and no underwear means no panties and no bra?
about the dinner with friends we have to work on this.
Since you mentioned lingerie I usually wear for hubby I cant show you what he bought for me recently
bodysuit 1, bodysuit2, both are crotchless, and a long sleeve body it is only the body, the model is wearing a bra for the pics..
do you think something like this will do?

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 01-25-2024 at 04:20 AM.
Old 01-25-2024, 04:41 AM   #112
Alessandro1991

Quote:
thong is off and in my pussy, easy to check if it is wet.. It is soaking
mm.. I like the lush idea, and no underwear means no panties and no bra?
about the dinner with friends we have to work on this.
Since you mentioned lingerie I usually wear for hubby I cant show you what he bought for me recently
bodysuit 1, bodysuit2, both are crotchless, and a long sleeve body it is only the body, the model is wearing a bra for the pics..
do you think something like this will do?

Good that you are enjoying your time, hope you donīt forget the edges for the passing people

- no underwear, no bra, no pants, maybe something see through, just a tiny lil bit

-your hubby has nice taste
think the second one is perfect, with a short skirt and a blazer
Old 01-25-2024, 04:49 AM   #113
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Good that you are enjoying your time, hope you donīt forget the edges for the passing people

- no underwear, no bra, no pants, maybe something see through, just a tiny lil bit
Something see trough like the body above? maybe with a jacket or the like ..and a skirt I suppose

Quote:
-your hubby has nice taste
think the second one is perfect, with a short skirt and a blazer
so bodysuit2, I have a double breasted blazer/dress long to mid tight, will work?

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-25-2024, 04:58 AM   #114
Alessandro1991

Quote:
Something see trough like the body above? maybe with a jacket or the like ..and a skirt I suppose

so bodysuit2, I have a double breasted blazer/dress long to mid tight, will work?

No, would be booring two days the same, more like a really thin and white shirt, where someone can almost see your nipps, maybe u touch your nips throug the meal to get them hard. you are gonna wear tight leggins, thats more difficult to hide the lush

Sounds just amazing, hope hubby will let you wear it, or maybe he will ask you for a lil break during the evening, a lil quicky, 5min getting laid while your friends wait for you

Last edited by Alessandro1991; 01-25-2024 at 05:02 AM.
Old 01-25-2024, 05:35 AM   #115
redcamel
getDare Addict

I agree with the oufit for the dinner with your friends, but it might be clear that you're wearing a bodysuit, so switch to the bodysuit 1, if necessary to show that what is seen over the blazer neck is the same garment seen under the skirt hem. Don't forget to put a dildo in your handbag, a good girl never goes to a party without a toy.

Your hubby shows a very good taste in the choice of your clothes. If you plan to buy something I could suggest this (the black one is nice too, but maybe the milk one would allow you play with the color of the underwear...)

For the drinking party, I also agree with Alessandro: no panties and no bra, and some top that leaves no doubt that you aren't wearing bra (and the lush will be set to respond to noise and sound, so you'll fully enjoy chatting with your friends ).

Let's see if it will catch Sab's attention... Indeed it looks like you already caught it, since she hasn't forget about your "special plans"...

Yes the idea is that you wait for her (or reach her) in the changing room, but the clue isn't simply to show her your nakedness, but to show her your nastyness not wearing anything under the scrub at work and wearing pantyhose without panties not for your hubby amusement, but for the feeling that it gives to you. So, if you'll do it later today, you'll have to remove bra, t-shirt and panties before going to the changing room, otherwise you could do it in another day when you won't wear anything under your scrub on purpose.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 06:03 AM   #116
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
No, would be booring two days the same, more like a really thin and white shirt, where someone can almost see your nipps, maybe u touch your nips throug the meal to get them hard. you are gonna wear tight leggins, thats more difficult to hide the lush

Sounds just amazing, hope hubby will let you wear it, or maybe he will ask you for a lil break during the evening, a lil quicky, 5min getting laid while your friends wait for you
body is this one, not the full bodysuit, anyway I think I may have a couple of white shirts with button all the front that are quite shear even if not see trough, they may work.
And leggings, I am wearing some tight fitting pants today, I have some black leggings that may work.
I believe hubby will let me wear it

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-25-2024, 06:14 AM   #117
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
I agree with the oufit for the dinner with your friends, but it might be clear that you're wearing a bodysuit, so switch to the bodysuit 1, if necessary to show that what is seen over the blazer neck is the same garment seen under the skirt hem. Don't forget to put a dildo in your handbag, a good girl never goes to a party without a toy.

Your hubby shows a very good taste in the choice of your clothes. If you plan to buy something I could suggest this (the black one is nice too, but maybe the milk one would allow you play with the color of the underwear...)

For the drinking party, I also agree with Alessandro: no panties and no bra, and some top that leaves no doubt that you aren't wearing bra (and the lush will be set to respond to noise and sound, so you'll fully enjoy chatting with your friends ).

Let's see if it will catch Sab's attention... Indeed it looks like you already caught it, since she hasn't forget about your "special plans"...

Yes the idea is that you wait for her (or reach her) in the changing room, but the clue isn't simply to show her your nakedness, but to show her your nastyness not wearing anything under the scrub at work and wearing pantyhose without panties not for your hubby amusement, but for the feeling that it gives to you. So, if you'll do it later today, you'll have to remove bra, t-shirt and panties before going to the changing room, otherwise you could do it in another day when you won't wear anything under your scrub on purpose.
I will think about the jumpsuit, honestly is not so much my taste a little bit on the vintage side and seems thick and heavy and somewhat "tame".
both bodysuit have the same pattern so with both you will notice is the same garment and with the double breasted blazer/dress I will not wear a skirt, it looks like this somewhat
I dont know if I will do the changing room later or tomorrow with Sab but.. are you suggesting for me to remove bra, tshirt and panties (anyway they are stuffed in my pussy now) now and keep working naked under my scrub?

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-25-2024, 06:19 AM   #118
Alessandro1991

Quote:
body is this one, not the full bodysuit, anyway I think I may have a couple of white shirts with button all the front that are quite shear even if not see trough, they may work.
And leggings, I am wearing some tight fitting pants today, I have some black leggings that may work.
I believe hubby will let me wear it
You sure have a nice variety of clothes

Since I donīt think you are horny enoug, i think you should go to the menīs toilett, strip down till u are naked, unlock the door and open slighty, then u edge once while kneeling, afterwards you can dress again, but you wonīt need the bra, hope it fits in your pocket of your lab coat.

Hope the black leggings going to keep you thinking of us.

Edited, forget about getting dressed again, just stay naked, it seems you really are hot in the lab and need less clothes.
btw since you are so wet, are there any stains on your scrub ?? just really curios

Last edited by Alessandro1991; 01-25-2024 at 06:22 AM.
Old 01-25-2024, 06:41 AM   #119
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You sure have a nice variety of clothes

Since I donīt think you are horny enoug, i think you should go to the menīs toilett, strip down till u are naked, unlock the door and open slighty, then u edge once while kneeling, afterwards you can dress again, but you wonīt need the bra, hope it fits in your pocket of your lab coat.

Hope the black leggings going to keep you thinking of us.

Edited, forget about getting dressed again, just stay naked, it seems you really are hot in the lab and need less clothes.
btw since you are so wet, are there any stains on your scrub ?? just really curios
I can't work naked lab is open and people pass by.. I would get fired ..
We have bathrooms here and there in the building not specified if for men or women, so I can do it simply.. in the bathroom

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-25-2024, 06:56 AM   #120
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

I like so much this "dirty code" thing.. I wanted to give you all some details about my friend and Sab, well decided to make a dirty code to make it easier
Friend, she is slim, small boobs, 32B I believe, higher then me around 1.65, green eyes brown hair, I have seen her topless or naked from time to time, while changing and in holidays so I can give better details for her, here the dirty code I made of her
Sab, she is on the small side as me, dark hair, brown eyes and nice smile, not slim or fat, on the average but with nice curves, she has big boobs, she got implants 3-4 years ago before she was almost flat chested, I think she passed from 32A to 34D or E on her small frame is really impressive. I have just seen her changing so maybe a couple of time topless in summer but never naked, I can then give you less details on her dirty code here

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Advertisements
Kink Talk